Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm
Meromictic
I've had a male base a couple of times. I just do it for a change in style. XD

I've had a female base a couple of times. I just do it for the tits. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 pm
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

LOL Same here XD

At least that's what it seems like most of the time. xd

And the commons thing didn't work out. e.e; It looked too... cutesy? So I overpriced it in the OMP. |D It sold in a few minutes. I love that thing so much. <3  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:20 pm
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

LOL Same here XD

And the commons thing didn't work out. e.e; It looked too... cutesy? So I overpriced it in the OMP. |D It sold in a few minutes. I love that thing so much. <3

Mine just turns into an epic adjustment of items to see how much tits I can get showing before Gaia resets the avatar for being disgraceful.
And due to lack of cutsey, it just ends up becoming some sort of grand amazon faun boob lady.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

LOL Same here XD

Mine just turns into an epic adjustment of items to see how much tits I can get showing before Gaia resets the avatar for being disgraceful.
And due to lack of cutsey, it just ends up becoming some sort of grand amazon faun boob lady.

I didn't know Gaia would do that. o.o; I don't think showing avatar boobs are disgraceful. I find it more obnoxious with how big the boobs are that the artists have been drawing lately. XP

Sometimes I feel like the site sends out mixed messages. We have pasties and the suspenders that remove the bra and yet we can't just show all. I mean, its not like any of those are tasteful items from a conservative viewpoint. :/

Edit: And then there is the lusty item. That sweaty skin the kids wear totally doesn't represent anything, I'm sure.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 pm
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

LOL Same here XD

I didn't know Gaia would do that. o.o; I don't think showing avatar boobs are disgraceful. I find it more obnoxious with how big the boobs are that the artists have been drawing lately. XP

Sometimes I feel like the site sends out mixed messages. We have pasties and the suspenders that remove the bra and yet we can't just show all. I mean, its not like any of those are tasteful items from a conservative viewpoint. :/

Edit: And then there is the lusty item. That sweaty skin the kids wear totally doesn't represent anything, I'm sure.
That's what I know they do with glitches.
Cept idk if some of my stuff counts as a glitch; it removes the bra, but because my snake hides the straps it totally looks like I'm going topless.

Big tits are fine when they're on the right kind of chick so it just doesn't look like some skinny a** getting enormous implants, but I haven't really seen the case lately. I like my ladies curvy all over. Though I do have a special place in my heart for the naturally thin and less curved, but in my artz they're generally curvalicious emotion_dowant

The boobs gotta match the gal to look natural, and half of 'em don't look that way to me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 pm
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

LOL Same here XD

That's what I know they do with glitches.
Cept idk if some of my stuff counts as a glitch; it removes the bra, but because my snake hides the straps it totally looks like I'm going topless.

Big tits are fine when they're on the right kind of chick so it just doesn't look like some skinny a** getting enormous implants, but I haven't really seen the case lately. I like my ladies curvy all over. Though I do have a special place in my heart for the naturally thin and less curved, but in my artz they're generally curvalicious emotion_dowant

The boobs gotta match the gal to look natural, and half of 'em don't look that way to me.

My favorite avatars are the ones that have the hourglass look. X3 I love mimicking it in mine. <3 The last girl I dated had all the boobs/curves~

And mods still reset glitched avatars? Clearly I'm not reporting it right because there's someone I always report for ghosting and yet her avatar has never been reset. XP It could be that the mods in that forum don't consider ghosting a glitch. I dunno.

Maybe if you talked to the mod about the snake hiding the straps you wouldn't get into trouble? Like do before/after pics. XD  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 pm
i heard mention of big tits

hello  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm
Prince Ichi

hello

xd

I wish I could tip this.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:58 pm
Meromictic
Prince Ichi

hello

xd

I wish I could tip this.
I've been getting that a lot recently

mero

do you ever have incredibly sudden urges to drop everything and design an outfit/sew?

at 3 am?

;__; when you can't use the sewing machine??  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:28 am
Meromictic
And mods still reset glitched avatars? Clearly I'm not reporting it right because there's someone I always report for ghosting and yet her avatar has never been reset. XP It could be that the mods in that forum don't consider ghosting a glitch. I dunno.

Maybe if you talked to the mod about the snake hiding the straps you wouldn't get into trouble? Like do before/after pics. XD
I'd like to think that people were so awed by my gigantic jugs that they couldn't bear to report me cool

I've asked about it in the Q&A session aaaaaaages ago, but nobody really gave me a straight answer. Haven't had any complaints, just mostly compliments.

....note to self: the next time I get a compulsion to write 11 pages in under 3 hours, I need to shoot myself and at least give myself 4-5 hours minimum.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 am
wahmbulance MOTHER ******** BUSINESS CARDS HAVE BEEN ORDERED wahmbulance

i'm really excited

round edged

full color, double sided

spot uv gloss

cool cool cool cool cool $25. cool cool cool cool cool

card design:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2x9ucAGG11qga3oko1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2x9ucAGG11qga3oko2_500.png  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:41 am
Tezca Frost
I could think of at least two rigs [actually more then that] worth of OP related items gaia could have.
*do so quickly its so good*
I don't have a favorite like them all far to much. An hehe I'm smoker right now B:
How could you not love Tashigi other people are crazy <3

Diavolica

I wonder if the FMA thing is a deal with Funimation? Didn't see any indication. If that were the case then at least we'd have a chance of OP getting here somehow. ninja

Oh, where are you in the story? At least in the manga you're at your own pace. To me some of the story arcs really drag and the only thing that keeps me going with the anime is Luffy, haha.

I love Shanks. heart I can identify with his personality and I also have a scar by my left eye, haha. The heater that scarred me must be in league with Blackbeard! scream rofl

My other favourites are Hancock, Crocodile, Bon Kurei, and Luffy of course!

*delayed response* redface

You make an excellent Smoker <33. I totes spazzed when I saw you in the pirates vs ninjas thread. I feel I can identify with Tashigi, being all awkward but still out there doing the right thing. I'm just going to cling to the OP items we have at the moment. *desperately hopes there will be more*
Pirate rig time?

Don't really follow with which company owns which.....story sweatdrop . Either way, I hope this opens the way for more similar things.

*cough*
Er....not very far. In the anime, I was up to the part where Crocodile was beaten. I'm now reading the manga slowly, and am up to the part where Zoro is being recruited to join Luffy *easily distracted* But it's okay, I do mostly know what is going to happen....*frequent visitor to fan-sites* I'm easily distracted and have so little internet time anyways. I have a feeling that if it's going to drag on, I'm going to going extra slow ;___;.

Evil Blackbeard heater!!  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 am
I wish there was a titless/androgynous version of the female base.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 am
I think I'll have another early night. Feeling a bit s**t. D:  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:23 am
Prince Ichi
Meromictic
Prince Ichi

hello

xd

I wish I could tip this.
I've been getting that a lot recently

mero

do you ever have incredibly sudden urges to drop everything and design an outfit/sew?

at 3 am?

;__; when you can't use the sewing machine??

I haven't had that happen. XD

Usually by 3am I have the urge to sleep.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games