Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:28 am

Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
*drink 5 more beers*
*relaxes casually and drinks a new bottle* You know, this is a drinking contest. You don't necessarily have to be the fastest.... *starts to uncap a couple of beers after a bottle of wine*
true, but I like to be drunk as quick as posiblle, it is more fun that way, and that usually takes about 30 or so beers and about 23 wine bottles
Ah yeah?....I can continue to drink without even taking in the alcohol. Does that make me no fun? mad D *Drinks a few more beers and uncorks a few wine bottles* *uncaps one and hands it to cross* Try this one. ninja
alright *takes and drinks it* eh, not that bad, and your cheating letting the alcohol go through you
*Shrugs* Not cheating, It's still in my body. I just retain it. And that drink I gave you was Moose piss. *Opens a few more beers*
o_o, your dead man *drinks some more beers* a**! *shoots you in the foot* don't do that
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:28 am

cammitchel
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
true, but I like to be drunk as quick as posiblle, it is more fun that way, and that usually takes about 30 or so beers and about 23 wine bottles
Ah yeah?....I can continue to drink without even taking in the alcohol. Does that make me no fun? mad D *Drinks a few more beers and uncorks a few wine bottles* *uncaps one and hands it to cross* Try this one. ninja
alright *takes and drinks it* eh, not that bad, and your cheating letting the alcohol go through you
*Shrugs* Not cheating, It's still in my body. I just retain it. And that drink I gave you was Moose piss. *Opens a few more beers*
yuck....
Apparently he thought it was alright. I wouldn't drink that. Pretty grotesque if you ask me. xd

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:29 am

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
(back..sorry i left..what i miss?)

((the titanic theme song gummybears making out ad the discovery that devi is tyki's mini me))
(*nods pretending to understand*^-^)

((see look User Image ))
(scary)

((i know right))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:29 am

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
o_o, your dead man *drinks some more beers* a**! *shoots you in the foot* don't do that
Dx Ah! You b*****d! *Smashes bottle over your head and Attempts stabbing you with the broken glass...*

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:30 am

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
oh dear....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:31 am

Debito:*puts gummy bears in a wine bottle when nobody is looking*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
yuck....
Apparently he thought it was alright. I wouldn't drink that. Pretty grotesque if you ask me. xd
i'll umm..just do what i usually do....*leaves the room*

cammitchel
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
oh dear....
...>_<;

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:32 am

cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
yuck....
That may be a good idea. ninja this looks like a fight.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:32 am

Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Dx Ah! You b*****d! *Smashes bottle over your head and Attempts stabbing you with the broken glass...*
ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, *holding head and shoots you in the stomach* I kill you *starts choking tyki* *really, really, drunk, about like 50 beers and 36 wine bottles*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:33 am

Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
yuck....
*both get excited and continue to watch*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:34 am

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, *holding head and shoots you in the stomach* I kill you *starts choking tyki* *really, really, drunk, about like 50 beers and 36 wine bottles*
*Hands go threw throat....Holds stomach* Dx Get your drunk a** off of me! *Uses other hand to push him off...*

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
yuck....
*both get excited and continue to watch*
>_<; If he starts using that gun too much, you may need to help....

*goes into a dark rooms and stay there*well atleast its quiet here...*coughs*

cammitchel

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 am

Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
*Hands go threw throat....Holds stomach* Dx Get your drunk a** off of me! *Uses other hand to push him off...*

Debito:*picks up a bottle of wine curiously*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games