Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:27 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
That really depends, where are you from?
Right now I'm in Australia and not budging any time soon.
Ah fair enough then.
No worries, I'm not about to idle about here, got plenty of work ahead of me. pirate
hehe I wish I had the work to keep me busy. Saying that Space Wolves and Brayarth Ashmantle.
Starting next week we're going to be working on the studio, not sure how long it will take, when it's done, it's done I guess. wink

Back on topic, I really enjoyed both Night Lord novels by AD-B. These guys are evil, but I can't bring myself to wholly hate them.
Work is work, at least you'll be keeping busy.

Now the Night Lord series are actually one of my favourite series. AD-B has allowed you to get to know the members of Talon, as well as Septimus and Ovtavius. I actually love how he has created a love hate relationship between the two of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Ah fair enough then.
No worries, I'm not about to idle about here, got plenty of work ahead of me. pirate
hehe I wish I had the work to keep me busy. Saying that Space Wolves and Brayarth Ashmantle.
Starting next week we're going to be working on the studio, not sure how long it will take, when it's done, it's done I guess. wink

Back on topic, I really enjoyed both Night Lord novels by AD-B. These guys are evil, but I can't bring myself to wholly hate them.

Now the Night Lord series are actually one of my favourite series. AD-B has allowed you to get to know the members of Talon, as well as Septimus and Ovtavius. I actually love how he has created a love hate relationship between the two of them.
I wonder how this trilogy will end. Will it be like the visions from the second novel or will they break free of that destiny?  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:40 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Ah fair enough then.

I wonder how this trilogy will end. Will it be like the visions from the second novel or will they break free of that destiny?

It's difficult to say. Though it will make for a fantastic story none the less. Night Lords against the Eldar. I'm getting excited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:27 am
Lady Blodwynn
Word of god has it that while in its current form we're looking at a trilogy, ADB does like to keep things open for future instalments.

While we're at it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:19 am
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Guess I'll read Ravenor, I spy a fancy hardcover version on the shelf. ninja
Again? That's about the only book I ever hear you read..
Its about the only book I really like thankyouverymuch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 pm
I've gotten Deliverance lost, and am not very far into yet.
Am curious what wil go on in it.  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 am
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Word of god has it that while in its current form we're looking at a trilogy, ADB does like to keep things open for future instalments.

While we're at it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stop showing off damn you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Iwonderwhyyouonlylikethatonethankyouvermuch.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:12 am
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Because, it's not about boring space marines or boring imperial guard. Plus its flashy, rude, action packed and sexy. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:38 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Because, it's not about boring space marines or boring imperial guard. Plus its flashy, rude, action packed and sexy. emotion_dealwithit
Having read it I can see why you'd call it those things. It actually makes 40k seem cooler. cool  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 am
Well, after just finishing Atlas Infernal, I wish I could travel back in time and tell myself not to buy it. Took me three weeks to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:47 am
Angels Sonata
Well, after just finishing Atlas Infernal, I wish I could travel back in time and tell myself not to buy it. Took me three weeks to finish.
We've got a pile of books from that guy. He actually binned most of them in disgust, leaving only Atlas.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:27 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Angels Sonata
We've got a pile of books from that guy. He actually binned most of them in disgust, leaving only Atlas.
I might have low standards, but I've never had a bad book from Black Library until Atlas Infernal. Really bland, two dimensional characters in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 am
Angels Sonata
Kaori Kapoigne
Angels Sonata
I might have low standards, but I've never had a bad book from Black Library until Atlas Infernal. Really bland, two dimensional characters in my opinion.
You like Goto and Soulban? eek  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Angels Sonata
Kaori Kapoigne
Angels Sonata
You like Goto and Soulban? eek
I haven't read those. Which books are they?  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games