Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:17 pm
Sirius looked up from his soup long enough to glance at Remus.

"Pot, Kettle, Moony. Pot, kettle." He glanced over at Kathryn and placed a piece of steak on her plate.

"Eat," he commanded before going back to his soup.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:22 pm
Kathryn prodded the steak Sirius had handed to her. Looking over at Remus, who was almost inhaling the steak, must be a fast eater. Poking her steak with her fork she grunted. Kathryn placed her fork down upon the table.

"Sirius... I don't want to eat it" She whined, like a 5 year old who decided it was better for him to not eat broccoli.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:23 pm
Remus glared. "I eat like a Wolf, there is a distinct difference," he said around his fork. "Just take a few bites Kathryn and he'll shut up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:25 pm
Tonks nodded, using Gabriel's offered hand to pull herself to her feet. She caught a glimpse of Remus and Sirius heading inside and sighed. "Oi! Harry, dinner's started!" she shouted, walking over toward said young man lying on the ground.  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:26 pm
Sirius rolled his eyes.

"We're both canines, we both make total messes when we eat...you've got juices running down your chin by the way," he said before turning to Kathryn.

"More then a few bites would be nice, just try, alright?" he asked before going back to his soup.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:32 pm
"Fine" Kathry muttered, retrieving her knife and fork and cutting a rather small piece of steak before transfering it to her mouth. She repeated the process until she had 3 pieces in her mouth and was chewing it rather menacingly. Once she had swallowed her mouthful she turned to the couple and smiled.

"You both eat messily, whether you be a wolf or dog"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:32 pm
With a growl, Remus wiped his chin and continued eating, ignoring the rest of the conversation. He didn't really care if Kathryn ate. When he'd been that age, he hadn't wanted to eat much either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:38 pm
Sirius huffed at both werewolves.

"Oh its great being gay! My partners never have 'monthly's to worry about! Oh wait, sorry, I fell in love with a werewolf, I got those back didn't I?" he muttered under his breath.

"Thank you Kathryn, one more small piece and then you can be finished," he said louder before continuing to eat.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:39 pm
((Sheesh. Post whores is the right word for you three...If Gabriel and Tonks don't mind, I'm fleeing into the Great Hall to join the fun.))

Harry nodded, standing up and heading off toward the castle. When he arrived it was too the sight of Remus and Sirius both obviously enjoying their seperate meals very much. "So, what'd I miss?" he asked, sliding into the seat beside Remus and taking a steak for himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:46 pm
Kathryn act her final piece before pushing the golden plate away from her. Yawning, she placed her elbows on the table and cradled her head with her hands. Without any tasks or full moons, Kathryn now found Hogwarts slightly boring. Leaning back she tilted her head up at the ceiling at looked at the stars with a sigh. It was very pretty up there, it was like the floating candles around her were placed in the sky, lighting up the darkness. With yet another sigh she looking back at the others to find Harry seated.

"Hey there, Harry...Want the rest of my steak?"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:47 pm
Remus grinned. "You can take the blame for that one, you great git," he said lowly. "And Harry, you haven't missed anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:50 pm
"Well, I was going to eat this one...but, sure," Harry said, putting back the one he had taken from the wide plate in front of them. Picking up his plate, he leaned back behind Remus and Sirius to accept Kathryn's.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:51 pm
"Ah, I don't know. You need to take some of the blame for that one. You are after all you, and that's your fault. So you technically made me fall--you know what, it's too confusing..." Sirius said shaking his head and sitting back.

"What I wouldn't give for firewhisky..." he muttered, knowing it wouldn't happen--it was after all a school, which housed minors. But...

Sirius grinned and glanced at Harry.

"Hey Harry, I've got to ask. You wouldn't happen to have the map or cloak here would you?" he asked as innocently as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:54 pm
"Fine, I take half of the blame, because you made me fall in love with you first," Remus muttered, returning to what was left of his steak. "We'll sneak down to Hogsmeade later and get some firewhiskey, if you must."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:55 pm
Harry nodded. "Yeah, they're up in my trunk, why do you want to borrow them?" he asked.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games