Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor_Mafia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:48 pm
Hi I'm well Doctor_Mafia but yeah call me Doc or Don  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:42 am
Hi, I'm new and introducing myself! question  

foxxxy1

whatagirl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:43 pm
Hi, I just joined this guild which is kind of obvious, but anyway hi everyone! I hope i'll be seeing you all in the posts. blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:13 pm
User Image

Welcome to the guild. ^.^

Hope you all will be active and enjoy it! 3nodding

User Image

Milliani

naruto of anbu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:28 pm
also for those who want there video to play as soon as they enter there profile go to tektek.org then go to profile theme and at the top it says youtube video thn u click it should say convert put the youtube video url in the box convert it should then say auto play click auto play and copy and paste it then put it on your profile and

hi my name is naruto come check out my profile if you comment ill comment back u might like my page but thanx for lookin -)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:43 pm

Hello, I've just joined the guild because I want to help the newbies. ^_______^

ChrysanthemumPetals

Kisuke Urahara1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:13 am
sigh....im Cody.....i live in west virgina.....im 16...and this is my backup avi....my old on was blocked for 14 days so i got this one until then.....i need help with gold on this because...well its hard to start over.....i was blocked on the 31 of july so the 14 of augest i get to get back on my old avi....its lots better.....sigh......well if you wall can i need like 8k to make this avi just like my old one......i have 1500 gold now...its pretty hard for me to restart.....sigh...well thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:08 am
Im srewedheart (dont ask) i am pretty new to gaia  

screwedheart

Liger_G

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:05 pm
Hi I am Tigon_G. I new in the Guild so feel free to talk to me if you need a
friend to talk plus I looking for friends to add to my list so. Feel free to coment in my profile bye. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:24 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
New to the Guild ? make you first post and introduce your self to the guild!

please make sure you check over the guild before making a thread i have to move ruffly 50-75 threads a day so post in the correct posts or your post may get deleted thank you but with over 2000 members we just cant keep up
this clan sucks  

polobear07

LuneDrops

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:44 pm
Hi Hi ^__^ Sugar here, Adri is my nick in the real world  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:44 pm
Hello people. I'm relatively new to gaia, the name is Ultimate Peril but if you don't wanna write all that just call me Peril wink . Thanks for accepting my invite for whoever did that. I am very grateful. xd  

Ultimate Peril

Tane_O_Te_Tangata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:18 am
Kia Ora/Kia Orana

Hi I'm Himoana/Simon i'm new 2 tha guild and would like to help and be helped.. Ka Kite

P.S My biggest problem is earning money, so any donations will be very much appreciated with a max (oh how nice) of 100 and no min, but seriously sending 1 is just insulting, nah algud lol peace. smile biggrin xd biggrin smile sweatdrop burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:23 am
hi i'm new to this guild. if any1 asks for donations NO I WILL NOT GIVE THEM DONATIONS. I will do lending though but you have to give me the gold back within 1 week

i'm questing for a distance rod+ right now so any lending and/or donations would help! thx!

P.S. check out my pro

P.S.S. comment if you like it

P.S.S.S. comment if you like the vid

P.S.S.S.S. if you want me to comment on your's i will

P.S.S.S.S.S. have a nice day

P.S.S.S.S.S.S. nothin just wanted to say if you have any cans i will trade for them  

kittykitchan

Renkue Ubarai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:21 am
Hi im vince and this is my myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=186544850 icant really help anyone but im willing to try  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games