Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

starheaven

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:58 pm
WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:23 pm
starheaven
WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

Thank you! Nice avatar by the way smile .  

top_spy

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

starheaven

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:26 pm
top_spy
starheaven
WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

Thank you! Nice avatar by the way smile .

You're welcome! Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:21 pm
I'm Crimson Dutchess, but you can call me Kai for short. I'll cover a few brief details about me. First of all, I'm part Filipino, British, German, Switz, Spanish, and many other things I forgot o.o. I am considered an artist, and I enjoy drawing, hanging out with my friends, listening to music, and being online. I like to meet other people with common interests such as I, and being able to respect others who have a different apporach on things, thus valueing their opinions. I dislike rude people who can't type proper sentences that seem to have an intent on bothering you. I'd like to make my presence in this guide respected, and acknowledged. Thank you SapphireSara2 for inviting me. heart  

The Hylia

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:26 pm
I am Lord Vyce, as you can see. I play videogames, draw artz, (link to my store on profile[/cheapplug]) and am a general lurker of GD and ED. I've been here for more than 2 years, yet never made a thread outside a guild and/or quest.

Anyways, I'm 20+ so I'm a little old, according to some people. I see it as being legal in every state. xp I'm from Puerto Rico, and, as you can see, somewhat of a pervert. I like debates, art, bewbs, some anime and reading. I also like movies, mostly comedy.

I'd post pictures, but some are old, and I sorta look like a /b/rother in them. I'm a bit confused, was I a random invite?
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:26 pm
<33
No problem, welcome to EFE! ;D
I like your avi a lot >w<

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Araya-01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:41 pm
(((hi I'm Araya-01, and I joined.....ummmmm, well me and a friend will soon be opening an avi art shop so I'll m[ost a banner or something BUt hyeah....um Hi!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:57 pm
I was invited somehow, don't know by who but hey.
I am always on this site, so you can be sure I'll be active. I am not sure what this Guild is about, but I'll get use to it and be active in it. So yeah. Hey  

Wintrymoon

Random_ninja213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:57 pm
Hi all im Just your every day Random ninja but you all can call me kachii. Thats the name I us to rp. IM 15 going on 16. I love most anime's. I love to debate its kind of a hobby of mine. I like to read the Ed forum dont care for the Gd forum.

My biggest interest is reading people. To me people are books with alot of missing pages. I like to find the pages. alot of people have the same missing pages. I like difference and i also respect it. To me there is only the followers and the leaders. If you can read all the leaders then you have read the world. Reading people is good it makes you a better person because you can understand people for who they truly are.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:03 pm
Random_ninja213
Hi all im Just your every day Random ninja but you all can call me kachii. Thats the name I us to rp. IM 15 going on 16. I love most anime's. I love to debate its kind of a hobby of mine. I like to read the Ed forum dont care for the Gd forum.

My biggest interest is reading people. To me people are books with alot of missing pages. I like to find the pages. alot of people have the same missing pages. I like difference and i also respect it. To me there is only the followers and the leaders. If you can read all the leaders then you have read the world. Reading people is good it makes you a better person because you can understand people for who they truly are.
<33
Wow, I actually understood that and I really do agree with you 3nodding

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Cat Condo Creeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:34 pm
Hey! I'm Seraph, but you can call me Jason if you want. I have nothing else to say. =P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:47 pm
<33
Welcome, everyone.
Haha another Jason. xD

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Purple-Rose_2007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:02 pm
Hello i'm Purple Rose. I'm 23 yr old and been on gaia for over 2 yrs. I had to make a new account due to my account was ban for some reason. I'm into RO,DDR,FFR,Gaia, and other online games and I have a DS and only 2 games to play with it. -.- If you want to add me as friends U can do so since i dont bite. ^^ I also like comments on my profile. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:21 pm
Hi
Thanks for the invite... I'm Hotaru... I'm the weirdo with long advice once I pick a topic that really needs some food for thoughts... redface

I've been on Gaia since my older brother got me hooked in April... I lurk about in LI a lot... I'm 21 sweatdrop

I do a bit of everything... but my favourite obsessions are Art, Anime, Music, Astrology, Tarot, Writing, RP and Dreams.

Anything else you want to know about me... Please ask.

Hotaru  

Lilli Ann Hunter

Loyal Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

KiddChaos2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:05 pm
hey i'm KiddChaos2 but my real name is Daniel and i'm 14  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games