Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:47 pm
we need an intimidating name.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:20 pm
How about the Bobinator? blaugh Sorry, could not help that one. Umm, Bob 2.0?  

Relkin9

Samulin

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:31 pm
I am very angry.
I just bought a Land Raider Crusader, one of the most devistating vehicles available to the daemonhunters. After i bought it, i went home and paraded around the house like a happy little school girl, but somthing was amiss..... i opened the box and began doing an inventory of all my parts and preping them to be contructed into the mighty vehicle it was to be. When i got around to the hurricane bolters i noticed something missing, the parts required to hold the bolters to the turret were missing.

i went to the store to return the horrible vehicle and get another one, but to my dismay, not only was the incomplete land raider crsader the last one in the store, but they wouldn't accept it and return my money on account that i had cliped partsout of it already..... that sucks.

now im stuck with a REGULAR land raider. not a crusader. instead of the mightly assault cannon, i had to use a puny heavy bolter, instead of the multi melta and the huricane bolters i had two twin linked lascannons, and above all those problems, i could only transport 5 of my mighty greyknight terminators instead of my planed 8. ARGH!

I later called my friend and told him the story and i discovered his crusader was missing the same parts. anyone else have this problem?

Once again..... ARGH!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:42 pm
let's see... can't you use theparts you do have as a supplement? i'm sure the hurricane bolters are just held by a pin through the middle, yeah? just.. use the one for the lascannon, modified, and if you must, a bit of cocktail stick or toothpick. It'll do.

EDIT: or, rather than patching it up, order the parts from mail order. it'll set you back a little, but you'll have your tank.

and as for my titan...
The Punisher. The crew can be called Frank Castle, spacker dave and Mr. Bumpo.  

Ophiuchus

Relkin9

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:26 pm
Ophiuchus
let's see... can't you use theparts you do have as a supplement? i'm sure the hurricane bolters are just held by a pin through the middle, yeah? just.. use the one for the lascannon, modified, and if you must, a bit of cocktail stick or toothpick. It'll do.

EDIT: or, rather than patching it up, order the parts from mail order. it'll set you back a little, but you'll have your tank.

and as for my titan...
The Punisher. The crew can be called Frank Castle, spacker dave and Mr. Bumpo.

Actually, just tell GW. They should go about replacing the missing parts for you, if you have the serial number. As for the Titan, good name. I like it. Then again, I like comics, so big surprise.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:09 pm
Samulin
I am very angry.
I just bought a Land Raider Crusader, one of the most devistating vehicles available to the daemonhunters. After i bought it, i went home and paraded around the house like a happy little school girl, but somthing was amiss..... i opened the box and began doing an inventory of all my parts and preping them to be contructed into the mighty vehicle it was to be. When i got around to the hurricane bolters i noticed something missing, the parts required to hold the bolters to the turret were missing.

i went to the store to return the horrible vehicle and get another one, but to my dismay, not only was the incomplete land raider crsader the last one in the store, but they wouldn't accept it and return my money on account that i had cliped partsout of it already..... that sucks.

now im stuck with a REGULAR land raider. not a crusader. instead of the mightly assault cannon, i had to use a puny heavy bolter, instead of the multi melta and the huricane bolters i had two twin linked lascannons, and above all those problems, i could only transport 5 of my mighty greyknight terminators instead of my planed 8. ARGH!

I later called my friend and told him the story and i discovered his crusader was missing the same parts. anyone else have this problem?

Once again..... ARGH!
Call mail order they will replace all the missing parts for free... This is very common... All you do is give codes from the box and they replace what was missing...  

Lozt_1

Relkin9

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:18 pm
Lozt_1
Samulin
I am very angry.

Once again..... ARGH!
Call mail order they will replace all the missing parts for free... This is very common... All you do is give codes from the box and they replace what was missing...

Is that not what I said? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:44 am
I've had plenty of bits come incomplete from GW but they are always willing to change it.  

Rinsaku Tono

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:54 am
I just ask them for what's missing and they send me s**t. o_o and if there's anything I wasn't supposed to have, I keep it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:50 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
I just ask them for what's missing and they send me s**t. o_o and if there's anything I wasn't supposed to have, I keep it.

I am surprised at you Cagalli. I mean, WTF? You should get some extra ones from them too, I do. Then again, it may be different over there. mrgreen  

Relkin9

Drachyench

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:57 am
Guessing no-one else is really interested in the Lustria campaign...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:40 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal

TELL US DAMMIT!!! Just because we do not respond does not mean we are not interested, it just means we want to respond to each other first. GOT IT!!!! mrgreen  

Relkin9

Drachyench

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:48 pm
Relkin9
Drachyench_The_Eternal

TELL US DAMMIT!!! Just because we do not respond does not mean we are not interested, it just means we want to respond to each other first. GOT IT!!!! mrgreen

Have you even heard about it? It takes place in (duh!) Lustria, and the main armies involved are going to be Skaven, High Elves, and Lizardmen. All races can participate, it has a new army book, and has new rules for jungle fighting.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:50 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Relkin9
Drachyench_The_Eternal

Have you even heard about it? It takes place in (duh!) Lustria, and the main armies involved are going to be Skaven, High Elves, and Lizardmen. All races can participate, it has a new army book, and has new rules for jungle fighting.

Yeah, I have heard about it, even though I just started fantasy, and have not even had enough time to read my own army book.  

Relkin9

Rinsaku Tono

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:50 pm
I read about that in the last WD, sounds interesting but i don't play warhammer so I won't be playing it.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games