Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ineffable Experiences. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:46 pm
Namikikyo
I get a Julian "the Apostate" coin?
~snerk~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
fractions... i now know how to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.... i've never known how to A, S, M, or D fractions. this is awesome.
That was the point in my education where I stopped tracking math as numbers and started to track it as a rubix-cube like puzzle that gets twisted to and fro.

that, sadly, wouldn't help me. i'm not very good at rubix cubes, i'm more of a cross-word puzzle and sudoku kind of person. 3nodding  

whiporwill-o

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:24 pm
whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
fractions... i now know how to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.... i've never known how to A, S, M, or D fractions. this is awesome.
That was the point in my education where I stopped tracking math as numbers and started to track it as a rubix-cube like puzzle that gets twisted to and fro.

that, sadly, wouldn't help me. i'm not very good at rubix cubes, i'm more of a cross-word puzzle and sudoku kind of person. 3nodding

I like logic puzzles, but I rarely finish them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:26 pm
I believe it is time for plan B.

(Uh, not that kind of Plan B.)

Also, would anyone like to help?  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 am
AniMajor
I believe it is time for plan B.

(Uh, not that kind of Plan B.)

Also, would anyone like to help?
I'm up for plan b.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 am
Wait. Wait.

What was Plan A, that we need to execute the next one? I am so out of the loop! gonk  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 am
Plan A, it turns out, isn't fast enough, and Plan C didn't accomplish enough in the right ways (although it was a start).

So, hopefully with Plan B, the results should start a little sooner, and hopefully, with enough people and enough effort, the end result will be able to sustain itself.

Kinda like the Iraq thing, but without any death and the insurgents are as competent as Stormtroopers. Also, the commitment is much, much less.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 am
AniMajor
Kinda like the Iraq thing, but without any death and the insurgents are as competent as Stormtroopers.
Wait, wait. One more question:

Those are these guys you're referring to with Stormtroopers, right? And not these ones? Or even these ones?

Because honestly, the first ones aren't scary...but those last two are nightmares. biggrin  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:18 am
Byaggha
AniMajor
Kinda like the Iraq thing, but without any death and the insurgents are as competent as Stormtroopers.
Wait, wait. One more question:

Those are these guys you're referring to with Stormtroopers, right? And not these ones? Or even these ones?

Because honestly, the first ones aren't scary...but those last two are nightmares. biggrin

I meant the first ones. If they were the second or third one, it'd be totally different.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 pm
TeaDidikai
Namikikyo
I get a Julian "the Apostate" coin?
~snerk~

Yeah, Definately an "Oh snap- eek " moment. After I read more about him, I laughed.

I have the coin sitting next to my "me" alter and I have yet to figure out what exactly "something" is trying to say about me or what I should do. ninja And it's bugging me like fire ants up my pants in July.

Namikikyo

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:37 pm
Namikikyo
And it's bugging me like fire ants up my pants in July.

My Dad's solution for that was to throw me in the pool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 pm
AniMajor
I meant the first ones. If they were the second or third one, it'd be totally different.
And totally more awesome. But only if they were ours. 3nodding  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 pm
TeaDidikai
Namikikyo
And it's bugging me like fire ants up my pants in July.

My Dad's solution for that was to throw me in the pool.

xd I hope you knew how to swim.

My Grandmother's friend's plan was to pull all my cloths off and swat at them until the others could find the hose.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:08 pm
Namikikyo
xd I hope you knew how to swim.
More bobbed than swam at that age.

It wasn't like he didn't come in and get me.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games