Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:20 pm
I SAW IT OMGOMGOMGOG!!!

It was sooo good, i mean, opening up the movie right in the middle of a space battle, then closing it like they did. It was an orgasmic experiance, i am at a loss of words.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:22 am
I'm seeing it this evening. heart  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:11 am
I don't know when I'll be seeing it. I have graduation tomorrow, so I'm guessing some time after that. Most of my friends have already seen it, and I hate going to the movies alone. It leaves me with 3 choices- 1.) Go with my friend that to every movie we go to, we're late, 2.) Go with my firned who's already seen it but I have to pay for her to go, 3.) see it with my parents which will be god who knows when.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:37 pm
*jumps off of stage and onto Masq* STAGE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Miss_Undastood

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:38 pm
Miss_Undastood
*jumps off of stage and onto Masq* STAGE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:39 pm
Part of a request:
Quote:
So please, O Great Whoever You Are That Decides Who Can Join This Guild, please accept my request to join this great sounding guild!

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:39 pm
That was.... random.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:41 pm
no that was a great way to end my freshman year of high school!  

Miss_Undastood

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Miss_Undastood
no that was a great way to end my freshman year of high school!

it was, i want to try *jumps off of stage on to masq*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:48 pm
O_o you are all crazy!!!! (( I'm DiddleFreak, so you don't get confused in here... ))  

Almighty Loki

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:53 pm
Six? Or maybe it was seven. Either way, an awful lot of new members. Now if we had something to do with all the money... *drools*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:55 pm
Yeah, that would be nice... that way we could get some nice prizes for the contest winners!  

Almighty Loki

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:51 pm
iOggy
Six? Or maybe it was seven. Either way, an awful lot of new members. Now if we had something to do with all the money... *drools*

The Avi Contest has been using the money generated by the contestants to pay for itself. Maybe a little extra...'grant' that would up the prize money a bit. That'd be nice. heart

P.S. Revenge of the Sith was AWESOME! My dad's been waiting 28 years to see that movie...and we didn't even get to sit together as a family. gonk My brother and I were saving seats on the side of the theatre, with three to each row, and my dad was asking these people if these seats were taken above us. They weren't, so naturally (Americans being the most polite people ever [/sarcasm]), people jump into the seats as my brother is moving towards the seats with my sister and mother, (me still saving seats in the one row) and other people steal the row my brother just left. That made my mom a little irritated. I didn't like the fact that my dad wasn't like, "HEY F*ERS, we were going to sit there! scream " Not really, though, something more like, "Excuse me, we were going to sit there," or "Those seats are taken by us...bitches"

So my mother and sister sat in the row I had, and there was another seat above that row that my brother took, and I really didn't want my dad to sit through this all alone after all he had waited for, so I went with him to find other seats. The closest we found was 2 seats away, my seat 1 row up than my dad. Dissapointing, yes. The movie wasn't though. heart

Sorry for the rant, but I'm procrastinating reading Catcher in the Rye, due tomorrow. sweatdrop 'Night everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:04 am
Won't be on today- tis graduation. 3nodding I might have some time later on this afternoon . . . I SHOULD have time . . . but don't count on it.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:49 pm
Masquanade
Won't be on today- tis graduation. 3nodding I might have some time later on this afternoon . . . I SHOULD have time . . . but don't count on it.

Congratulations, Masq. Don't worry, we understand.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games