Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:40 am
I like you a lot.
But how dare you.
You don't have to understand why I do what I do.
I get that you don't actually give a crap and that's fine.
But don't you call it crap without actually having the faintest of understandings about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 pm
I'm starting to get sick of finding the same information on Paganism, as if we ALL celebrate the wheel of the year and believe/follow just two deities. Yeah, right. Just for that, I'm going to start casting triangles and rhombuses instead of circles. >:I Take that, sweeping generalization.  

Chaos Blue

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:51 pm
I have thought over the matter some time, and now I come to the time in my decision making process where I seek external opinions, perspectives other than my own.
The question, of a slightly personal, but ultimately public nature, is thus:
Aught I take my leave of this place for the last time?
I, despite seeming that can oft be to the contrary, value the opinions and view points of others. It helps me make a more informed decision.
Responses would be greatly appreciated, in whatever form. I would rather not clutter this thread with the minutiae of my own reasons and reasoning on this matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:32 pm
Chaos Blue
Just for that, I'm going to start casting triangles and rhombuses instead of circles.
twisted Nice.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:35 pm
Fiddlers Green
I, despite seeming that can oft be to the contrary, value the opinions and view points of others. It helps me make a more informed decision.
Responses would be greatly appreciated, in whatever form. I would rather not clutter this thread with the minutiae of my own reasons and reasoning on this matter.
I think there needs to be more context, if not in the thread, then in PMs, though I don't think we could consider an honest discussion to be clutter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:40 pm
Fiddlers Green

I can only speak for myself but I value your input, enjoy your company and feel that my time here is enriched by your presence. If you left, this place would be less enjoyable, at least for me.

That being said, you are your own person with your own needs. If this area isn't suitable to those needs or even detrimental to them then you should go. I will miss you and I imagine others would too, but you have to do what's best for you in the end.

I would like to know why though and I certainly wouldn't see a discussion of the reasons behind this urge to leave as not having a place in this thread. If you didn't mind going into the reasons, of course. PM's would work too, if you wanted to tell me.  

Recursive Paradox

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 am
Fiddlers Green
I have thought over the matter some time, and now I come to the time in my decision making process where I seek external opinions, perspectives other than my own.

While I have not known you long, or very well at a that. I value your input. I would miss you. But the decision is ultimatly yours. I do not know you well enough to ask for reasons, but I hope that whatever you decide it makes you happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 am
Poe nicely summed up everything I would have said to you as well, Fiddler. I would miss seeing you around and being your wonderful self in this guild.  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 am
Can Rai be any more of a ******** idiot? Is it possible? At this point I'm willing to face the infuriation just to see what levels she can sink to.

Lies, damned lies, and the lying liars that make them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:02 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Can Rai be any more of a ******** idiot? Is it possible? At this point I'm willing to face the infuriation just to see what levels she can sink to.

Chances are she'll just stop posting when it gets too hard anyhow.  

Collowrath

Tagra Nar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 am
Fiddlers Green

Does the good gained outweigh the bad? Has it ever? If not, well, why not? What would keep you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:43 am
TeaDidikai
Chaos Blue
Just for that, I'm going to start casting triangles and rhombuses instead of circles.
twisted Nice.
I celebrate the pyramid of the year. >.> It gets confusing 'cause sometimes the holidays are on TOP of time and sometimes they're under time.

Fiddlers Green

I'd like more context, too. All I can say at the moment is you are worthy of the space you take up, as far as I'm concerned.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Can Rai be any more of a ******** idiot? Is it possible?

Shhh...don't jinx it ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:56 pm
Collowrath
Celeblin Galadeneryn

Chances are she'll just stop posting when it gets too hard anyhow.

Maybe this will be her true Trial by Fire. twisted

My dad is officially an a*****e. My dad said about his brother, who had a stroke back in November, that he "doesn't care if mental issues are the reasons, he's a backstabber". My uncle and his family have become reclusive since the incident with my uncle becoming slightly paranoid. And because all of his direct family are abroad (two brothers and his mother in Canada and another brother in the USA), it makes the situation worse because he's becoming angrier as well.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 pm
Poe and Shearaha said it more eloquently than I can, Fiddler. So, what they said.

Why can't I just go a few weeks without a headache bad enough to make me reach for the Aleve? A triple dose just for some hope that it won't get worse when it's already bad enough that the outlines of objects are blurred. And of course it hits the night before my parents are supposed to visit, dammit. Why can't I have a few weeks of just average pain?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games