Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:52 pm
She watched him, lowering her head to kiss and n** at his neck as he turned his head away from her. She breathed softly against his ear before pushing herself back up, closing her eyes and shaking her head loosely to answer him. "No, i can't." She admitted, pressing back into his leg "Mmm, once or twice a year....i usually...go on missions...you make it worse." She moved so she was straddling him, moving her hands under his shirt, kissing up his exposed skin as she pushed his shirt up and off. "In a good way."

Iaffrette frowned. "They'll want to use Iron against the Hell Fae, im not sure about Ayame." She pointed out.

Cillia looked at Kidd and nodded. "Be careful, and thanks again." She moved and went to sit by Jen, taking his hand. "Im not scared of his hound, i just didn't want him to feel crowded." She explained, kneeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:05 am
Hiei laid there and ever so slightly rocked his hip under the woman who was in him and nodded. “ I suppose just makes sense.” He said and he shifted as the woman worked on kissing and nipping at his neck and ear. He shifted as his shirt came off and he moved putting both hands on Nekos leg as she straddled him. With where Neko sat on his waist it was easy to tell he wasn’t missing this, he was already getting a little hard. He shifted and moved his hip a little under her some more and moved sitting up and wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her close. “ I don’t mind to make it harder on you” he said as he pushed her shirt up exposing her skin so he could kiss it.

Kazu sighed looking down and shrugged. “ I don’t think there is a way to take down Ayame, beside ripping her limb from limb” Kazunssid and as he spoke he went from calm
To half his void coming out. Ayame brought the worst out in him all the time. He wanted revenge for the drugs and revenge for Akuro.

Jen tilted his head side to side and gripped her hand tightly. He was slowly coming too.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:05 am
She tensed, feeling him move under her, against her. She shuddered, another moan escaping her. It was like every nerve had been turned up. She was shaking a bit, mostly from anticipation. "Its not like..aah...you do it on purpose." She moved, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he sat up and pulled her close. She moved, tilting her head back and taking a few deep breaths, trailing a hand down his chest, claws lightly dragging across his skin. She couldn't help grinding against him, moving her hips against his as pulled her shirt off. "Hiei...please...i...i need you...please..." she begged.

Iaffrette moved, resting a hand on Kazus shoulder, gently rubbing it. "We will figure something out. She isn't immortal. Her own body is rotting apart." She pointed out.

Cillia nodded. "That would explain why she needed the puppet kings help. Putting souls in new bodies and all that." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:28 am
Hiei moved slowly and gasped a little, he hadn’t had anything for awhile too and he may of not know but his body sure did. He shifted and moved kissing her neck and chest and he moved and kissed her and bit her lip and shifted slightly. “Hmmm...alright if that’s what you want. “ he said and moved patting her slightly. “ your gonna get off me so I can take my pants off or you just gonna dry hump me?” He asked with a chuckle and kissed her again and moved his hands slightly over her shoulders.

Kazu took a small breath and calmed donw and calmed down before he glanced to the side. “ I still want her ******** dead. She’s done to much in the last few months. Everyone has been hit.” He said and stared at Jen who was waking up. “ you okay?”

Jen moved opening opening his eyes and looking toward Cillia before slowly movi his arm to touch his face. “ ******** I hurt. What the ******** happened?” He asked movong to sit up, shaking slightly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:55 am
She groaned as he kissed her neck and chest, claws gripping him a bit as she gathered herself to move off of him. She moved back, staying on her knees and moving to to undo her own pants, unzipping them slowly before hooking her thumbs in the loops and pulling them down slowly off her hips, giving him a show of sorts..

Iaffrette moved to lean against a wall, crossing her arms and thinking. "We need a way to keep Ayame away from Neko during all this. A relic or something maybe?"

Cilli looked up. "I still have to redo the seal on her shoulder too." She explained. Hearing Jen, she looked back at him as he moved around. "Hey, you decided to be my knight and take a beating from my father. Very chivalrous of you, but i dont recommend it when you originally showed up here in rough shape to begin with."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:08 am
Hiei sat there and looked at Neko and smiled staring st her and chuckled before he moved and removed his own pants and and once he was stripped he moved pulling her onto him again so she was straddling her and he started to kiss her slowly down her neck and chest and gripped her hips. “ ******** Kit Kat. You bring out something in me, don’t you?” He asked and slowly traced his fingers around her back end every so lightly and moved slightly under her.

Kazu shifted trying to think and nodded. “ I have a relic at the shop that might be good to use.” He said and nodded at Cillia. “ and it may double the power of your seal” he explained.

Jen shifted and gripped his head still shaking and nodded trying to think before he looked around. “ ********, where is the bag I had when I came this way. Fock ******** ********!” He said freaking out. “ Ayame and Ina jumped me on my job. I’m pretty sure she’s the reason I lost my self to my hound. ********.” He said pulling his legs close and leaning his head on his knees trying to calm down. “ what was in that bag...remember jen...remember”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:26 pm
She moved to straddle him again as he pulled her on top of him and began kissing her. Her skin prickled, feeling him trace his fingers on her back. She felt dizzy and high and finding it increasingly hard to focusing on anything other than his touch, his smell, his voice, all of it crystal clear and she was hyper aware of it all. It was overwhelming in away, but gods did she love it. She purred, leaning in to kiss him, her tongue finding his. She pulled away after a moment, and smirked. "Maybe...But i think we're even then." She joked, he was literally driving her into a tizzy and he had no idea. She shifted ontop if him, moving her hips to take him in slowly, moaning lowly and gripping his shoulders.

Iaffrette raised a brow. "A bag? Did you steal something from them Jen?" She asked, not sure what he was talking about.

Cillia thought for a moment. If he dropped it, in the medical room. Thats where he shifted forms at." She explained  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 pm
Hiei shifted slightly slowly entering her before he moved and wrapped his arms around her and forced her all the way on, just for that shock factor and he just wanted to hear her moan and gasp. He slowly started to thrust under her and kept an arm around her and the other behind him to keep them propped up. He moved kissing here again and slowly leaned forward. “ you need to be quiet, I don’t need any of Them walking in” he said with a chuckle and left a mark on her collar bone. It was only a few minutes before he shifted and had her on his back and started to ******** her. He was originally going to let her ride him but he changed his mind. He wasn’t making it easier for her to be quiet though.

Jen shifted looking around and glanced at Iaffretre and frowned. “ I stole the voodo doll...I stole it from them and ran..” he said and flinched before grabbing his head trying to think. “ we need to find that doll.” He said quietly. He moved and dropped his head on Cillias shoulder. “ I’m sorry”

Kazu moves trying to think and dropped his bag beside them. “ I’ll go look. You stay here and relax. Your still on the verge. You two watch him.” He said and moved standing up and walking toward the door. Kazu did a few drug trades here he knew his way around here.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:11 pm
"Aah!" She gasped, muscles tightening and claws digging into his shoulders as he pulled her down on to him. "Oooh, ******** good." She moaned as he he moved, letting go of his shoulders and kissing him as he leaned forward. She groaned as he moved more, and told her to be quiet, and moved covering her mouth with one hand as he went at her on her back, moaning behind it and clawing at the floor as she felt herself getting close already.

Iaffrette raised a brow and shook her head. "Would it not make more since for the doll user to go retrieve the doll?" She asked, grabbing Kazus hand before he could leave.

Cillia hugged Jen, smiling a little. "Its fine, you did so much more than that." She combed his hair away from his face before kissing his forehead and moving to stand. "Iaffrette is right. I can go. I kniw where to look, i know the back ways, i know how to counter Jack and Father. And puppets are useless against me." She explained. "I know i may not seem capable, but i can do this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:47 pm
Hiei chuckled and let out his own sounds when he felt the woman claw and run her claws over him. He chuckled and moved as he went to make out with her, his tongue dancing with her with each thrust and tried to speed up and go harder as well. He wanted to help her and he wanted this too so he was going to enjoy it. “ ******** Kit Kat” he said and was already panting and was working up a sweat. He moved his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet as she wasn’t doing a good job herself anymore.

He was close to coming to but he didn’t want this to end, this was much different from other times and he could feel if. He moved leaning down and biting her hard on the shoulder, it wasn’t a normal bite either, it was one of those marks that would mark mates for life. He had been overcoming by the Pheromones. He didn’t let go of her either as he kept the bite down, waiting for her to also bite down if she chooses.

Kazu looked down at his hand and looked at Iaffrette and nodded. “ of course, sorry I suppose I just was hoping to bump into Ayame or something to get rid of this built up” he said and moved sitting down beside his mate and looking toward Jen. “ Iaffrette I think you’ll have to take Jen back to hell soon. It might help him heal better” he explained sitting there looking toward Jen.

The hound leaned into Cillia again before feeling her moved and he nodded. “ I’m just...gonna lay back down. “ he said quietly and laid back on his bed and closed his eyes arching his leg. “ ********!” He snapped being angry that he got so beat up. He rolled his head to the side and stared toward Iaffrette and Kazu and shook his head. “ I don’t wanna go back to hell. I’m okay here” he said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:23 pm
Neko threw her head back, moaning loud against his hand as he bit down on her shoulder. It didn't hurt, more like a shock that ran through her whole body. She moved, pulling his hand away from her mouth as her free hand clawed his back. She took a few deep breaths, eyes closed a moment as her mind buzzed. When she opened them again, they were far more cat like then normal. She gasped, feeling him still moving while bit down on her shoulder. Instinct took over and she lifted her head, sinking her teeth into the exposed skin of his shoulder, biting hard and returning the mark. That shock ran through her again and she muffled a scream of pleasure against his shoulder as she finished, hips bucking slightly to meet him, claws dug in where ever she could get them.

She let go with a gasp, taking several deep breaths, relaxing finally and releasing her grip on him as she laid back on the floor, utterly spent and trying to catch her breath. She panted, looking up at Hiei as her wits finally came back to her and she was able to think straight again. She lifted a shaky hand, cupping his cheek in her palm and smirking up at him. "I...tried to warn you." She joked, panting still.

"Im certain you will get your chance soon. No reason to rush in just yet." Iaffrette said, leaning against Kazu a bit. "Ill keep an eye out for now, good luck miss Cillia."

Cillia nodded, and moved to grab BunBun, Magi, and Cean. The three dolls each grabbed hold of her belt and hung on tight. Cillia drew Needle and held it ready in her hand and smiled. "I'll be back in a jif." She turned and headed down the stairs, running back toward the castle once she hit the ground floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:37 pm
It was wonderful, amazing and he didn’t think he’d ever have sex that great in his life. When he felt the bite mark back he let out a moan and let out a sound of pleasure into her shoulder as well as she bit him. After she fell back on the floor, he was panting and looking down at her and moved his free hand to touch hers that was on his cheek and he moved kissing her hand.

“ Oh I know you did. “ he said and moved still over her before slowly moving himself from her and kissing her a few times and then blinked seeing the mark on her neck and dropped his head. “ but we both got carried away and ******** up. “ he said with a chuckle and moved touching her bit mark on her shoulder. “ I guess your stuck with me for life now, Kit Kat.” He said with a smirk. “ I guess I don’t have to do other things now, do I?” He asked with a chuckle. He could feel his back pretty torn up but he assumed hers was no better.

Kazu shifted and looked at Jen before he sighed and moved to light his smoke in his mouth and took in a good amount and held it there thinking before looking up and letting it out. “ Will shut down the client for now. If the castle is getting attacked soon you and I will be working full time as support there” Kazu said looking toward Iaffrette.

Jen moved slowly sitting up better and touching his side and crossing his arms and holding his face. “ ********, I can’t believe I let that ******** doll go!” He said getting mad at himself and gripping his face shaking. “ I’m sorry you guys had to come all this way.” He mumbled.

Jack moved walking down the hallway and was holding the voodoo doll and shaking it as he walked. “ must be one of Cils dumb dolls. Ugly thing.” He grumbled and looked around as he walked.

He father had told him to come look for his beloved Sister to deal with the hound she had with her. Walking down the hallway, she was dragging a knocked out kidd behind him. “ father will be pleased with this guest.” Jack said laughing.

Chess was hiding in the shadows and swear before moving to run to find Cillia.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:45 pm
She winced as he touched the mark, a bit confused a first, then looking to his shoulder and saw the matching one. "********." she closed her eyes, rubbing her face a moment. "s**t, im sorry." She apologized, knowing he hadn't been keen on mate marks before. She peaked at him through her fingers as he mentioned being stuck with her. Smiling a bit, she dropped her hand and looked up at him. "I could think of worse people to be stuck with, Hot Stuff..." she admitted, her cheeks rosy a bit, she blinked up at him as he joked with her about doing other stuff and laughed a bit. "Mate marked or not, I need you to hear this now that I'm clear headed." She said, making sure he knew she was serious. "I love you, Hiei." She grinned  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:51 pm
Hiei glances to the side, she still knew how to make him blush. He moved leaning down giving her a kiss on the lips and slowly moved reaching around his neck and removing his Tear gem necklace from his neck and placed it around it around her and watched the gem fall between her breast and kissed her again. “ I love you too, Kuroneko. “ he said and moved getting up and going to clean himself up before grabbing clean clothing, he was glad he kept spare here. “ I don’t like mate marks but we both are at fault so as long as you are willing to be with me for the rest of or lives then you might as well hold my tear gem as well” he said with a smile and pulled on black jeans and a black and gray shirt and ran his hand through his hair.

“ do you feel a bit better now? “ he asked and moved looking down at her with a smirk. “ I should go back out and socialize a little. Will you come join after?”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:45 am
She moved, kissing him back and moving to sit up once he was off of her. She smiled, looking down and fiddeling with the necklace a bit, actually pretty happy with the whole thing. "Yeah, a lot better actually. Except im sore as all get out." She joked, moving to get to her feet before going to clean up herself. Her back and shoulders felt a bit tender, and her hips were sore, but aside from she really did feel better. The fog in her brain had cleared significantly, and by the end of tomorrow she'd be in the clear.

She shifted back into her clothing and nodded as he asked her to rejoin him with everyone else. "Yeah, i think I'll be good to go." She reassured him, walking over to kiss him again. "Thank you, by the way." She smirked, and headed for the door.

Iaffrette nodded. "Should we contact the castle to let them know where we are and whats going on?" She asked, unaware that Kidd had already done so. She looked over at Jen and shrugged. "You managed to get it away to begin with. I am sure if the Puppet King had not of shown up, you would of been successful." She pointed out. "I am more surprised you took the task on alone."

Cillia crouched, sneaking her way back through the old passageway through the castle. Her eye glowed, keeping an eye out for anything and anyone she wasnt willing to fight just yet. She pushed open a wall panel, coming out in a hallway near her room and took a few steps over to a corner, peaking around it. "Chess? You close by?" She whispered, hoping the Cheshire cat was close enough to hear her. She could see Jack further up ahead.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games