Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:25 pm
*spring forth while the uber angel was distracted by thoughts of Nei*
OMG! *grabs Lia*
HELP ME! gonk
*heavy feathered wings droop from her back and pure terror reigns in her eyes*
We can't let her come back! gonk
I didn't know what I was doing! She's terrible! And not FUN terrible!

*clings to Lia nearly sobbing*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 pm
eek Dropping her phone at being grabbed by Leko. She sits there stunned when she has a break down on her chest. Um....there there?? sweatdrop ******** Leko did you develop a 3rd personality while I was locked in my lab??? I thought you dealt with the stuff with your mom already!! gonk  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Nooo! I tipped the balance! gonk
I thought I was just merging her back with me, I thought we were still technically one soul! But we're two! Damnit Lia we are two!
But we have to stay in balance!
The more fallen angel she gets... then the more

*lets go of Lia and stands tall moving her hands up and down her body in modeling fashion of the angel halo, bloodied angel wings etc.*
I GET!
I thought I was immortal but now I feel like I'm dying
She's draining my succubus energy and I'm fading now crying
She's a monster! gonk
One hell of a judgemental b***h.

*catches her breath*
I thought I was trapped again
She's the only one that can let me out if I get trapped crying
But she loathes me in that state... I created the perfect fallen seraph gonk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:52 pm
Taking a moment to let it all sink in. The gears in the fox's head starts to grind in overload. First the possession with Anira now this. Pinching the bridge of her nose her ears go flat and her tail wags back n' forth as Leko continues on her rant. Once she's finished she speaks up while staying in that position. Okay......from what you're telling me, you didn't just tipped the balance, you flipped the ******** table. Considering how little of your biology I understand....I don't know if I will be able to clean that s**t up in one body again.

She starts to float pace back and forth pondering and pondering. Since their work at the film was technically done for the moment Lia may have to take Leko back to her Den at Manor Town and run experiments. Leko......if the option becomes available....or possibly the only one.....how would you feel about being two souls in your own separate bodies? emotion_eyebrow  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:58 pm
eek But... my body died a long time ago....
I want this one!

*clenches herself*
*hears what Lia said about the other dilemmas*
Oh right Arina, sweatdrop is she okay?
Seems there is a lot of chaos around here lately... ninja

*looks around the set and sees Miro and the others*
What's their deal? sad damnit I can't access her memories!
She blocked me! scream

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:05 pm
Well not to sound callous but I have her stored in a small alternate universe box for the moment until I could study her more with the texts that Ryzan lent me. Patting her bag on her chair. As for my suggestion of bodies. I am aware that your old form is gone. What I'm saying is we.....attempt to make an empty angelic vessel and put Aya's soul in it. That way she can't override you.

Looking over to the set with everyone grouped around Tes she smacked herself mentally for the fact she totally spaced out what was happening there. Oh yea....that.....So that katana you blessed? Or maybe Aya blessed it....I can't tell anymore. Well during the fight scene Tes got too intense in the fight and got cut. Now he thinks he really is the Knave of Hearts and everyone else is their characters in the film. Chaos is an understatement at the moment. sweatdrop  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:10 pm
*facepalms*
She did it. I have no memory.
*stares at it closely*
I can undo it... Maybe that's the key.
Maybe this is one big test! Like Jesus in the woods with Satan

*gets hope back in her eyes*
Holy crap did that just come out of my mouth? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:16 pm
stare If it did I will slap the holiness out of you next time you do it again. But even if you remove the curse from the blade I don't think it will have any effect on Tes now that the curse is more or less in effect on him. Even Miro's uber cleric healing couldn't do anything. confused We may have to leave them to their devices while we work on you and the elf.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:03 am
*Folds the script and puts it away. Looks around the set, watching the various groups of people for a bit. The skin on his upper lip begins to twitch a little from the addition of fake facial hair, and he scratches at it. Checks his phone for any missed messages, then puts it away. Looks around a bit more. Gets bored. Arches his back and stretches his arms out. Stands up and starts walking around the set to stretch his legs a bit.* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:32 am
Yes, let me help with Arina!
Let's do this together emotion_kirakira just don't let Ayami take over again ninja
She thinks you're clever so she is less likely to get stronger if I'm with you ninja Good demon energy shield! blaugh

*locks arms with Lia*
*snuggles softly*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:46 am
User Image

Having taken Lia's phone, both watch the recommended footage and then start flipping through photos. ninja Gunter raises an eyebrow at the proposition.

Zat could be veeeeeeeery interesting, Fräulein. You vill need to let Sergio an Gunter know ven to attend zis party. emotion_awesome

Yes. Pulease let us know what type of "surprise" your tall drink of a hunk is wanting. Gunter and I could make his dreams come true. emotion_awesome

Gunter can show zis Schwede some discipline…Yah. emotion_awesome

The two start to giggle like school girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:56 am
Don't worry sweetie we'll see what we can figure out. Lets head back to my lab at Manor and see what we can figure out between the two of you. She opens a portal to take them the Den and she turns back to the boys and retrieved her phone. The party will probably be a ways off dears but if you don't mind the GF being a participant in some shape or form, I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement. wink And trust me, he's not new to discipline. twisted TA! Lightly waving to them she and Leko skitter off into the portal.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:45 pm
She had been dozing when Thing 2 started messing with the ripped hem of her dress. She was barely coherent and he was already walking away before she could inflict any bodily harm.

"Frigging annoying pest, can't even get a cat nap in around here without someone harassing me. stressed "

She looked around and saw Ryzan standing next to Tes. The situation must still be unresolved since there had been no call to return to the set. She pulled out a clove and lit it, mulling the fight scene over in her mind. Tes's behavior had to be linked to the sword...and Leko had cursed the sword, so could she un-curse it? Or would she? confused

And, even if the sword did get the curse lifted somehow, how could they fix Tes? She continued to smoke in silence and tried to think of some sort of solution.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:10 pm
*Leans over to Gattina.*

'Ol Gio din't know yous snores like dat, Gattina. lol  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:24 pm
She snorted and rolled her eyes at Gio.

"Good thing you found out this way, because I'm sure Psy would wonder how you knew such an intimate detail about her best friend. xp "  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games