Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:36 am
~ Adult time ~

He shrugged as she said that. " I walked up to their room and could her them. So that is forever stuck in my head. I thought that it was only far someone suffered with me. So of course I had to choose you.", he said as he smiled innocently at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Relaxing after their fun time together.

Cameron Stormwind

She gently poked his forehead before rolling her eyes. "Aw, so sweet.", she said sarcastically. Though she started to move closer to him, only to steal a slow kiss. Of course it had a slow burn to the kiss. When they parted for air a while later, she looked at him blushing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:00 am
" So I think I can smell that some food is ready. You want to go get some?", he asked after a while of resting when their fun time ended.

He chuckled as she was being sarcastic. But was surprised when she stole the kiss. After he recovered from the shock of the sudden kiss he returned it. His face was a dark blush as well. " What was that for?", he asked. Not really upset about it but was curious what brought that out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:03 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and smiled only to rub her belly. "Mmm, I can eat in here. Since I haven't been trapped in bed nearly as often.", she said, before pecking his forehead. Of course she was being honest. Though she was happy to have a fussy but not overly baring husband.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him and blushed. "Do I need a reason to give my, boyfriend a kiss?", she asked him. Only to gently cup one of his cheeks. As her other arm moved under her head.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:13 am
"Got it.", was all he said when she said she could eat in their room. He quickly went to the kitchen to get her something to eat. Though he did not get himself anything. Mostly because he wasn't ever hungry he just did it when it was her cooking because he enjoyed it.

Blushing as she said at but also smiling he gently cup one of her cheeks and brought her closer to him. " So I don't need a reason to give my girlfriend as kiss then do I?", he asked as he started to give he a deep kiss before she could answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:17 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She got up and put a robe on when he was gone. Though she also used the bathroom. When he got back she was laying on the bed. Smiling she took the bowl and gave him a peck on the cheek. Before she started to eat and drink.

Cameron Stormwind

She let her body move closer to his. Of course she was about to reply. Only to end up moaning into the kiss. Some how before she knew it, she was on his abs. But used her elbows to brace herself to keep from squashing him; despite her being smaller.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
bed time over here for me, nightie night, and sweet dreams doll.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:24 am
Once he returned he handed her the food and drink. watching her as she ate he sat on the edge of the bed. All the while he was smiling. Thought once she was finished he would either go and clean the dish that she had used or go and get her some more.

Feeling her on top of him he wrapped his arms around he waist. He did not know why he did it but he did know that he liked feeling her in his arms. So he gently squeezed down on her and ended up have the kiss go deeper thanks to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:28 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Once she was done eating, she looked at Grim and smiled. "A tad bit more please.", she said, before batting her eyes. Of course she was now rubbing her belly as the baby started to move around a bit. As the baby move it was only a bit. Which made her smile and sigh.

Cameron Stormwind

She moaned louder into the kiss. Feeling her body pressed against his. Though she felt her hips started to rub against his. As her own fingers were going into his hair. Which she was gently tug; unless he told her no.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:08 pm
He smiled at her as she batted her eye. Leaning down he gave her a small kiss. " You know I can't say no to you.", he said as he went to the door to get her some more. Once in the kitchen he got a bit more food for her and then came back to give her the food.

He did not mind her gently tugging on his hair. Also he especially did not mind feeling her rub her hips against his. Thought after a quick little battle in his mind he pulled away from her. " Cameron stop for a second. I think we might be moving a bit fast. Lets slow down okay?", he asked as he was fight back the want to keep this up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled when he gave her a small kiss. Though her smile grew when he came back with a bit more food. Of course she managed to peck his cheek. After the peck, she started to eat her food; slowly. Yet she was happy to go at this pace. "Thank you.", she said, in between her bites.

Cameron Stormwind

She blinked and looked at him. Only to realize what her hips were doing. "Oh, I'm sorry.", she said, with a blush. Now she got off him and laid by him. Though she was a bit awkward about it. Since she did not know what to do. But she also didn't know if he wanted to possibly keep making out.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:50 pm
He watched her as she ate. Chuckling when she thanked him while still eating. " Your welcome. Just let me know if you would like some more." , he said as he started to lay down on the bed. Once he was laying down he rub her stomach a but and then waited for her to finish.

He was trying to catch his breath after she had gotten off of him. It would be a lie if he said that he didn't want to continue but he did not know if they would do more then just kiss. " There is no need to be sorry. I liked it. Its just that we just started to date and what we were doing might have gone to far. I just wanted us to slow down a bit.", he said as he cupped her cheek and leaned over to kiss her some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:55 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course it didn't her long to finish. Now she got up a couple of minutes after she was done eating. After she had gone to the bathroom, she gone to the living room. Once she was in her chair, she looked around. Wondering what everyone else was doing.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him as he talked. Though as he cupped her cheek, her eyebrow gone up. Now she started to kiss him back. Of course she knew what he meant. But she was used to going much farther, in a shorter time span.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:08 pm
When she was finished he took her plate back to the kitchen. He stood by and let her do everything by herself. Staying close to her just encase she need him to help. Knowing that she could do thing by herself he still would rather be safe then sorry.

After a while he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. " Though if I may say. I do look forward to the day when we both decide to go to the next part of this relationship. But I know that wont be for a while.", he said then kissed her forehead. " While I think I'm going to go and make some tea. Would you like some?" Asking as he was in the door way looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She took up her knitting project and started back up on it. Of course she was zoning out; or appearing so. Though that doesn't mean that she was not listening to what was going on around them.

Cameron Stormwind

She fought back a pout when the kiss broke. Yet when he looked into her eyes, her heart started to skip a bit. When he kissed her on the forehead, she inwardly sighed. Only to watch him get up and stand in the door way. "No thanks...", she said, with a small smile. But once he left the doorway she frowned and laid there. Right now was a time she wished that she could leave the house. Or at least put distance between her and Zeltion.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 pm
Grim had been sitting in his chair as she was working on her knitting. Though when Zeltion came into the room he saw that he had a weird look on his face. So he went to check on his friend. " Is something wrong. You look like an idiot.", he said bluntly to his old friend.

Zeltion nodded hearing her answer and then left the room. He was smiling happily at the fact that he decided to try thing out with Cameron. Once he was in the kitchen he started to make his tea. But he turned and frown when he heard what Grim said. " It is nothing. Just happy about my most recent choices in life.", he said while making the tea.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games