Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:49 am
CLCyrus
Can I forfeit the wild encounter I rolled and the counter points that would have been used for it and just roll for a new encounter? If not, can I just copy and paste the previous battle? It's the same Pokémon and level.

If you don't want to go through the battle, then yeah, you could just deduce the appropriate counter posts and move on without doing it.
And if it's the same situation with the same pokemon and the battle would go the same, I don't know why you couldn't copy and paste o.o Unless rolls were involved and might have changed the outcome or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:01 am
Loonamist
If you don't want to go through the battle, then yeah, you could just deduce the appropriate counter posts and move on without doing it.
And if it's the same situation with the same pokemon and the battle would go the same, I don't know why you couldn't copy and paste o.o Unless rolls were involved and might have changed the outcome or something.

...I'd still prefer to copy and paste regardless of roll effects....Just to save time if nothing else.  

CLCyrus

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:07 am
CLCyrus
Loonamist

...I'd still prefer to copy and paste regardless of roll effects....Just to save time if nothing else.

Okay :0 I don't care which you do. You asked and I was just answering  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:32 pm
Repeat from the OOC:
...Who do I go to if I want an animated effect on a sprite? For instance, a Vivillon with the sparkling effect from the image in my posts? Not getting the link to the image because the link is screwed up for some reason.

I'd make a request without caring, but since there aren't any samples for this sort of thing, I don't want to waste anyone's time. sweatdrop  

CLCyrus

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:38 pm
Misguided Royalty

So....Should I assume Viola will use Quick Attack next? I plan on using Gust....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:55 pm
Albino - Cedric

You would assume correctly! It'll be in the next post, so Surskit will squeeze that attack in right before taking that damage.  

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:27 pm
CLCyrus
Repeat from the OOC:
...Who do I go to if I want an animated effect on a sprite? For instance, a Vivillon with the sparkling effect from the image in my posts? Not getting the link to the image because the link is screwed up for some reason.

I'd make a request without caring, but since there aren't any samples for this sort of thing, I don't want to waste anyone's time. sweatdrop

I'm not sure, but I think Spectral and I have done some animation. I'm quoting her so she can give her input, but I think we're both also going to be busy during the holidays, so it also kind of depends on when you need it. I can try and give it a try, but I won't be home, where I have my editing stuff, until the 30th or so.

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:54 am
Loonamist
CLCyrus
Repeat from the OOC:

I'm not sure, but I think Spectral and I have done some animation. I'm quoting her so she can give her input, but I think we're both also going to be busy during the holidays, so it also kind of depends on when you need it. I can try and give it a try, but I won't be home, where I have my editing stuff, until the 30th or so.

SpectralEternity

I can do animated effects! Generally things like that take a lot of hard work and time and it's not really something I want to advertise as an option since it takes me long enough to find the time to complete normal orders, much less animated things that would take multiple frames. However, something simple like the sparkling effect I would be willing to do on request and ask my usual donation price. Things like my flurry animation into snow and then rematerializing though would not be available unless I was paid a hefty sum of Gaia gold though >w>;;; That thing was a pain. I'm so glad Flurry was the only one who could dematerialize into snow because making two more of those in time for the contest would have driven me insane. @ w@  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:57 am
Okay....So, in a trainer battle, if a Pokémon defeats it's opponent (like how Regal defeated Surskit), does the victor still get EXP for the Pokémon even thou the battle's not over?

Regal defeated Viola's Surskit, which would have earned him 7 EXP in a regular battle. Does that add to his EXP count immediately or do I have to wait until the end of the battle?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:12 am
Albino - Cedric
Okay....So, in a trainer battle, if a Pokémon defeats it's opponent (like how Regal defeated Surskit), does the victor still get EXP for the Pokémon even thou the battle's not over?

Regal defeated Viola's Surskit, which would have earned him 7 EXP in a regular battle. Does that add to his EXP count immediately or do I have to wait until the end of the battle?

For gym battles, the exp is rewarded at the end of the match  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:19 am
Loonamist

So, for NPC Trainers we roll for, it's different? Anyway, thanks~.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:35 am
Albino - Cedric
Loonamist

So, for NPC Trainers we roll for, it's different? Anyway, thanks~.

Yeah, for NPC trainers it's more up to you for whether you want to apply the exp during the battle or at the end : ) And sure thing! >w<  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:39 pm
Two questions.

I'm sure I asked this before, but we have to battle legendaries we win the the lotto, right? Also, what does "average" mean? Like, the level most of my Pokémon are at?

And, I don't have to physically enter Rowen's lab to use a RageCandyBar, do I? Again, questions I know were asked but can't remember the answers to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:59 pm
Albino - Cedric
Two questions.

I'm sure I asked this before, but we have to battle legendaries we win the the lotto, right? Also, what does "average" mean? Like, the level most of my Pokémon are at?

And, I don't have to physically enter Rowen's lab to use a RageCandyBar, do I? Again, questions I know were asked but can't remember the answers to.

Yes, you need to battle the legendary, and an "average" is the sum of all the numbers in a data set, divided by the number of numbers in that data set. So in this instance, the average of your team's levels would be all of your active party's levels added together, and then divided by 6, since that's how many pokemon are in your active party.

And no, you do not have to post in the lab thread to turn in a ragecandybar, you can turn it in at the town the lab is in. It's fine! Clarification is always good >w<  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:06 pm
Can you combine Self-Destruct and Explosion with Focus Sash? So blow up but Focus Sash leaves you with 1 HP? What about Sturdy?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games