Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sensed her fear and he kissed the top of her head and then said."Abigail you will be alright. You control the heart of one of the most feared beings in existence. If you want I will spend the next few days hunting down and eliminating any of those creatures that are within a thousand miles of here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him kiss the top of her head. Followed by looking up at him. Now she moved to kiss him gently. Though the kiss was short and sweet. "Thank you, and I just want you here. With me for this night. If they try anything around the house. I will not argue with chasing this pack away." She said. Of course she was still hugging him. "Aside from condoms, is there a way to make sure that I don't get knocked up?" She asked. Of course she was going to allow him to have his way with her. But only if there was no way to chance having a kid. Cause right now was a good reason to not have a kid.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and then said."Well I believe that there are some teas that can stop you from being impregnated."He shrugged and then said."Belle might have some of this tea. You can check with her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed his cheek and headed to the bedroom. By the time she got in the bed, she was in PJs. Of course she had a matching shirt and pants made from silk. Now she waited to see if Damian would come and court her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched her walk away. He still looked out at the woods. He growled a little longer and then he followed after Abigail. When he got back to the room he approached her. He sat down next to her and then leaned down and started to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail was laying on her back and rubbed her eyes. But when he came in, she watched him. Now she started to kiss him back and pushed him onto his back. Though she sat on his abs and let her thoughts drift; but they were mostly of how he'd take her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was looking up at Abigail and wondered what was going through her mind and when he saw what was in her mind he grinned. He leaned up and kissed her gently and then whispered into her ear."We can try all those ways Abigail but we will be here a while. That is if you want me to."He then placed a sound barrier over their room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She started to kiss him slowly and started to turn up the heat of passion and lust. Though after she took his shirt off, she frowned. Of course she noticed the power was flickering.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:55 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had his eyes closed and then when he noticed her stop he said."What's wrong Abigail?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:19 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail was looking around the room. Now the power stopped flickering and gone off. The Air Conditioner kicked off as well making her groan. "The power was flickering and now it just quit." She said, before slipping off him. Of course she gone to check on Lucius.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian growled again and looked around. He went to check and see the power.

Lucius was sitting on his bed and then looked up when Abigail came to check on him. He said."What's wrong Abigail?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was in the doorway and looked at him. "Just checking on you. Though Damian is checking the power right now. I don't know if those Dogmen did anything or not." Before he could ask what she was talking about, she explained earlier to him.

Though she did tell him only of changing Damian's socks. When explaining why Damian was chasing her. But she hated seeing Lucius so, dull.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was looking around and didn't see anything that came to his attention. He glared around. They would need to be worried if anything managed to overpower his wards. He then started to look around the house.

Lucius chuckled softly."Well I do suppose that would get him to chase you. Although I'm sure that if you just told him to chase you the same result would happen."He stood up easier than earlier"Well we should go and see if Damian has found what is wrong."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him stand up and walked with him to the front porch. "I'll save that for when I get to pregnant to do anything." She laughed, meaning tell Damian to do things. Though when they got to the porch she heard something like a tree snapping. But it was an telephone pole that was near the power line pole. Of course she saw a couple of Dogmen shaking this at the edge of his property. Though once they broke it, they ran towards the house. But stopped short as if they knew about the wards and barriers.

Abigail finally lost it and started to yell. "Stop harassing us! We've barely done jack s**t to you! And I am not a fan of the heat. So get out of here before you regret it." She yelled. Of course she had her hands on her hips as they looked her and Lucius over. Finally she bared her teeth at them and growled. One of the Dogmen started to growl at her but she was not going to back down now. She was getting sweaty, there was so much going on already, and now she wanted to beat the daylights out of something.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius stood his ground and glared at the Dogmen. Once she started to yell at them he glanced around to see if there were any that were hidden. He did notice a patch of shadow that was darker than anything else moving about. He was wary of it but then grinned."Abigail I don't think that we have anything to worry about."

The shadow moved closer to the Dogmen. When it was beneath them a hand stretched forth and grabbed one of the Dogmen by the throat. Damian stepped out of the shadow and his eyes were glowing."You have made my fiance uncomfortable. I suggest getting out of here now before I lose my temper."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games