Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:35 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
I am serious so torn up (literally inside) that I'm caughing up blood >.< Ew. And um... I am in the worst relationship... really... but yeah >.<
Oh wow, was it something you ate? sad

Dari's not single anymore? ah phewwey.
Ah... no, I still am... but I was talking about my relationships with people in general >.<
You don't call that relationships~! You call that...human interaction?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:20 pm
omg..i got into a fight with this girl on a forum...she was going off all all this stupid crap and threatening me so finally i just said eff it and left for good..then i have like 5 other people tring to get me to come back to the rp.. I DONT SEE WHY!..THEY NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED TO TALK WITH ME ANYWAYS!  

Sakki Goisagi

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:30 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
I am serious so torn up (literally inside) that I'm caughing up blood >.< Ew. And um... I am in the worst relationship... really... but yeah >.<

Ah... no, I still am... but I was talking about my relationships with people in general >.<
Okay.. well yeah.... love = >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:05 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram

Yes it does sometimes. "But that's life to ya."
hope you feel better soon dari-chan. sad  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:32 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram

Yes it does sometimes. "But that's life to ya."
hope you feel better soon dari-chan. sad
^_^;; Heh... not going to happen.... that's okay though~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:31 pm
More bus rantings from me.

As if the 30+ minute ride home wasn't enough... In the morning, the bus is overcrowded. Since the beginning of the year, I've always sat alone in seat 6. However, two Sophmore girls have been taking my seat every day since they changed my bus pick-up time from 6:38 to 6:58. I can't say anything, because I know their retort will be something along the lines of "LOLZ, UR A FRESHMAN. U CANT TELL ME WUT 2 DO!" gonk  

fk12

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:09 pm
Dariram
How come Dari-chan?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:10 pm
fk12
More bus rantings from me.

As if the 30+ minute ride home wasn't enough... In the morning, the bus is overcrowded. Since the beginning of the year, I've always sat alone in seat 6. However, two Sophmore girls have been taking my seat every day since they changed my bus pick-up time from 6:38 to 6:58. I can't say anything, because I know their retort will be something along the lines of "LOLZ, UR A FRESHMAN. U CANT TELL ME WUT 2 DO!" gonk
Well you are a freshman....JK. xd

The crowd will die down eventually, just gotta wait till then ya know?  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:10 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
How come Dari-chan?
It just... won't ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:45 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
How come Dari-chan?
It just... won't ^_^;;
Yes it will, that's what you kept telling me.
=P  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:31 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:03 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:28 pm
-_-'

I was put on Zoloft because I have social anxiety and depression. Don't tell me to doing well in school will allow me to make the relationship work. My schooling has nothing to do with that at all & seeing as I can?t even leave my house without freaking out I don?t see how I?m going to...

Iyamashi
put your education first for the moment.
OR
Iyamashi
work your a** off for your future dream~!!
It's not worth trying to explain all this over Gaia. Sorry if I'm being a little bitchy right now Iya~ >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:51 pm
Dariram
-_-'

I was put on Zoloft because I have social anxiety and depression. Don't tell me to doing well in school will allow me to make the relationship work. My schooling has nothing to do with that at all & seeing as I can?t even leave my house without freaking out I don?t see how I?m going to...

Iyamashi
OR
Iyamashi
It's not worth trying to explain all this over Gaia. Sorry if I'm being a little bitchy right now Iya~ >.<
It's perfectly ok, you suppose to while in this thread.
^__^  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:57 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
-_-'

Iyamashi
OR
Iyamashi
It's perfectly ok, you suppose to while in this thread.
^__^
Yeah... but I still feel bad cause your my friend ya know?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games