Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:46 am
Roxore
I am Roxore, and I just started posting in this guild. ninja

Nice avatar! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:47 am
By the way, never try to plug in your headphones on your mp3 player's usb charger thing.
It will ******** up your mp3 player something fierce at 2 in the morning when all you wanted to do was listen to a song again because it was so good but instead your headphones unplug and then suddenly your mp3 player starts playing satan's music and you're freaking out and then the damn thing gets a blank screen and begins to over heat so you have to go everywhere trying to find a thing to reset the mp3 player.

And btw there are 3 holes that look like reset buttons. It takes 3 minutes to realize which one it is.
One is the reset, one is the MIC, one is absolutely nothing and just there to throw you off.  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:00 am
Sinsario
By the way, never try to plug in your headphones on your mp3 player's usb charger thing.
It will ******** up your mp3 player something fierce at 2 in the morning when all you wanted to do was listen to a song again because it was so good but instead your headphones unplug and then suddenly your mp3 player starts playing satan's music and you're freaking out and then the damn thing gets a blank screen and begins to over heat so you have to go everywhere trying to find a thing to reset the mp3 player.

And btw there are 3 holes that look like reset buttons. It takes 3 minutes to realize which one it is.
One is the reset, one is the MIC, one is absolutely nothing and just there to throw you off.

Poor sin...-pats-

I think you should know...I'm trying very hard not to laugh. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:02 am
*can't stop laughing at Eric's impression of this.*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 am
Eudaemon
Roxore
I am Roxore, and I just started posting in this guild. ninja

Nice avatar! 3nodding

Thanks you too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 am
Jayce Reinhardt

I had to stop listening after the cross breeding, I was laughing too loud. rofl  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 am
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

Poor sin...-pats-

Oh feel free to laugh, I was hoping someone would laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am
Jayce Reinhardt

lmao

Someone was mad.

And I'm off to work~  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am
Ridley Starsmore
Jayce Reinhardt

I had to stop listening after the cross breeding, I was laughing too loud. rofl

Surprisingly he is really good at the impressions he does.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:11 am
Sinsario
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

Poor sin...-pats-

Oh feel free to laugh, I was hoping someone would laugh

I'm practicing my ability to be sympathetic. According to my boss, I am not a positive influence (whatever the ******** that means), and that I need to have a better attitude with others....

(Read: stop treating coworkers like the morons they have proven to be.)  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Sabin le Rose

Shameless Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:21 am
I hope my Pup's co-worker gets her a** fired today.
She was stealing sales left and right.

They were extremely busy it being boxing day, but seeing as how there was 12 of them working she was free to chat with me for a bit. So I was king of just hanging around.

She went off to help another customer...other co-workers pop by. Know I'm kind of...hers. So just say hi and ask if Cels seen to me yet. You know. Nice.

Her? Tries to steal the sale. Asks if I want to go ring up all the stuff I have in my hands, ask if I need help getting anything.

Ugh.
And I saw her basically ringing up other peoples sales too.
And she is rude to my Pup 'cause she thinks she is a lesbian, and lesbians are the devil or something.

...I don't like her...
/half not woken up rant  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:26 am
-blinks at my PMs...-

....Someone do me a favor and go smack Liri on the a**. Apparently, she forgot that I sent these gifts to HER as gifts.

-blinks at the Faustine and the Void.-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:45 am
ohhh my mp3 player is pretty wack. But it turns out a necklace I bought from Ichi is useful because it can hit the reset button.

In other news I really want to play Alice/Batman but I decided I probably should use a controller instead of keyboard because... I never use WASD and I can't play it all that well. Also I'm bad with keyboard controls anyway.
So I need an xbox 360 controller with a USB thing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 am
Jayce Reinhardt

I love Yogscast soooo much....

WOW. That is hilarious. I hadn't seen that.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 am
I hope everyone's doing alright today.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games