Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 pm
-Miru blushes again redface and climbs in the front of a three person tube-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:44 pm
-dame is slightly shocked when Miru actually speaks to Kits asking if she would go down with them. eek She grins at Kits and leans in, whispering- Kits, what kind of effect are you having on Miru? biggrin She hardly ever talks with new people like that!! ^_^

-when dame sees Miru getting in first, she chirps at her- Miru! Don't break in line, missy! Kits got here first!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:50 pm
*grins at Dame and leans close to reply* I think it's my ears and tail. 3nodding

No, go ahead and sit in the front, Miru. I'd rather sit in the middle anyway. *climbs in after her, curling her tail up onto her lap and holding onto the side so they don't slide down without Dame*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:54 pm
-grins and climbs inside too, pushing off without asking if they are ready- Here we go, ladies! xd rofl rofl -they twist and turn through the slide, getting splashed with water at what seems like every angle. dame squeals with glee just as much as Miru-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:57 pm
*laughs the whole way down, squealing happily when they splash into the pool at the bottom* That was great! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:58 pm
"Hey!" he said, laughing playfully after he was hit with her notes.
He looked at her with his previous laugh fresh in his eyes. "That makes more sense, I just assumed you'd be expecting people in their swimsuits here in the winter."
He placed his other hand under his head as he listened to her speak. "I wouldn't be able to come every single day, I do have other jobs. Of course, I don't need to get paid. It could be a community service type of thing," he said with a shrug.
After a moment of silence on his part, he slightly looked away from Amethyst and whispered, "Karrie's a girl name."

Ellis Bronte

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Amy laughed when Logan laughed and shook her head. "Okay, I think you'd do great here. Your laugh is infectious and you're funny. I think the customers here would love you."

When he mentioned people coming here in their suits for the winter, she knew he was kidding and chuckled again. "Yeah, if I want a lawsuit for frost bite, I'd want people to come in their swimsuits."

"And Logan, if you want steady employment, you can get a regular job here. You don't have to work at a whole bunch of other jobs if you don't want to. It's completely up to you, but the offer is there. And your schedule can be very flexible. You get paid by the hour here. And of course if you work here you'd get paid! Community service my a**... Believe me, you'd want to do other work for community service."

She laughed and shook her head. This was what she needed after such a hellish day.

"God, you're a breath of fresh air after such a crappy day, you know that?"

She heard him whisper something, but she couldn't hear him, and she didn't want to be nosy. So she didn't pry.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:06 pm
^_^!!!! -Miru has a giant smile plastered to her face, she swims nearer to Kits- ...D...do you want to try the straight slide next?  

Miru J-sama

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 pm
"I'll think about it," he said honestly and looked up into the darkness.
"Why has your day been crappy, hm? Look how beautiful it is, just looking around you should relinquish any worry of yours."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:10 pm
*ears twitch* The straight slide? Sure! mrgreen It's a pretty fast slide, and really fun!

(( xd Karrie's name is pronounced with a long A. It's pronounced car-e. lol
Edited because it makes more sense this way.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm
{{... It is??? DUDE! I've been thinking wrong this entire time!! rofl }}

Amy looked at her staff and nodded. They left the area leaving Logan and Amy alone. They had already seen/heard her argument with her father, either the one today or the one before. She didn't want to bore them with the details.

Then, she looked at Logan. "My father, who lives around here and who I left when I was 15 years old, lives here and has started coming to Aqua Springs lately. He's actually right down there."

She pointed to the chair by the pool her father was lounging on.

"He says stuff that just gets under my skin all the time. And then earlier today, I screwed up with... well, I think we're friends. I still would like to be her friend. I wanted to let her know that I was there for her, but just bringing the subject up hurt her. Then her friend, who used to be my friend and is actually the first guy I have ever kissed, got really pissed off at me. So all in all, I feel like complete crap. I really thought I was doing the right thing with my friend. I'm just so sick of messing up all the time."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:24 pm
((lmao I didn't know, I pronounced it like a girl's name so yeah razz ))

Logan looked at Amethyst speak, knowing all too well what probably shouldn't be said.
Of course, that wasn't like Logan. He spoke his mind, and he usually spoke the truth.
"The only person you're messing up is yourself," he said calmly, evenly. "The only reason why your father is here is probably because he regrets leaving you and doesn't know how to express himself to you properly. He, himself, probably hasn't grown up and hasn't learned to be accountable for his own actions.
"As for your friends, if they really are your friends-- you should know this from like, junior high-- they'll understand and continue to be your friends without judgement."
Logan smiled, understanding shining in his green eyes. "People can't mess up, we all have flaws. It's those flaws that make us perfect. Don't take things so seriously, smile at those who curse you."

Ellis Bronte

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:30 pm
(*cat-calls at Kits* Look in good, Sexy. wink Wish I was there to see that leapord print! crying )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:31 pm
(( rofl Yes, Karrie has an unusual name. I'm so used to it that I don't even think of it that way most of the time.

Rod: xd You chose the wrong thread tonight then.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:33 pm
{{So was I. LOL}}

Amy looked over at Logan and sighed sadly. "No, I left my father. He didn't leave me. He's lived here his whole life. When my mom left when I was 10, my dad just kind of fell apart. He wasn't the best before that, but he was at least fun sometimes."

She smiled slightly at him and then looked back at the park. "You make sense. I know you do. I just hate hurting people, especially when I don't mean to. I take that very seriously. And..."

She blushed slightly. "I never actually had close friends before I came here. I was running around from city to city too much. I also didn't really want to let people get close then. Not after what I saw happen between my mom and dad and having my mom leave. So, I wouldn't know if the friends I have now would stick with me or not. I mean, maybe this will be one screw up too many."

She chuckled humorlessly. "Oh man... You know what would be amazing right now? I know I shouldn't say this, but this whole week I have really wanted some pot. I haven't smoked it in years, but it'd be good now."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games