Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 pm
"Alright." Iago said with a smile. He waited for the doors to open all the way, then led Evie inside the castle, looking around interestedly at the decor of the entrance hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:48 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and walked inside with Iago as her eyes took in all the familiar decorations. When she stopped all of a sudden, familiar face had just walked by and stopped at the same time as she had. It was the Prince of the kingdom and he wore a big smile as he saw her there. He walked in all his regal finery to her but Evie shook her head, scoffed, and ran up to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she jumped at him, the Prince caught her around the waist and spun her around as they greeted each other affectionately. It had been a little while since she had seen him last. The pair spoke quickly but softly, laughing and smiling often.

"This is...Iago. Do you remember him?" Evie asked the Prince who nodded with a grin.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Iago was surprised by her reaction to seeing the prince. Was she...? No. Not possible. She never had a chance while with him to sneak off to have an affair, and he KNEW she loved him...he was stupid to have even thought it.
"Hello again." he said, holding out his hand for the Prince to shake.

[Let's just pick a random name for him xP Maybe....Ranon biggrin ?]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt herself blush slightly when she let go of the Prince though he kept his arm around her waist as he set her down on the ground gently. The pair usually got carried away as so when they were around each other. They'd known each other for awhile as well and seemed rather close for a forge girl and a Prince. She walked back to Iago with the Prince by her side, his arm still around her waist.

"Sorry..." Evie apologized, her eyes downcast as she stood before Iago.

The Prince, Ranon, looked to Iago with a warm smile.

.: LOL!! good times ;D :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm
Iago smiled at Evie, putting his hand on her cheek. "Don't be, I understand." he said truthfully. She hadn't seen the guy in ages: if they'd been friends, of course they would greet themselves affectionately.
He leaned forward as if to kiss Evie on the cheek, but whispered into her ear first. "I know you wouldn't do that to me." he whispered, kissing her on the cheek before pulling back and looking at Ranon.
"So, how are things with you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and slipped out of Ranon's arms and into Iago as her arms wrapped around his torso and she kissed him back on the cheek. She would have NEVER thought of hurting him in such a disgraceful way....she would sooner take her life than do that to Iago. She turned, an arm still around Iago as the two men spoke to each other.

"Things have been going rather well for myself. And you?" Ranon wondered.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Iago wrapped his own arm around Evie's waist and smiled at Ranon. "Improved since my last visit, as you can tell." he said, looking at Evie with a bright smile. He looked back at Ranon.
"I...well...Evie and I have a favour to ask of you." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and stood closer to Iago, their bodies touching and their arms around one another. This is the way she liked to be...out in the open and unafraid to show how much she loved Iago. She stood silent as the boys continued to talk.

Ranon looked to Evie and then to Iago with a smile on his face. They seemed happy though he was a little sad to see that Evie was off the market.

"And the favor would be?"

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:40 pm
"Well..." Iago said. "Evie and I...we want to get married. There's just one problem." he said, explaining the whole story until this point: starting with his admitting to loving Evie, to Jocelyn's involvement, her treatment of Evie, and their escape. He left out details...like the times they had bed. Or the details behind how he admitted his love to Evie...he just said he had admitted it one day.
"Evie thought maybe you can help us, somehow." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie hoped that Ranon would be able to understand where they stood and she wanted him to be able to help them. If he couldn't then she would understand why but she still hoped for the best.

Ranon mulled over their story and as Iago spoke, the man looked from Evie to Iago. If he agreed to help them then Evie would be married off to Iago and he probably wouldn't ever see her again. He frowned, that seemed like an awful option. Still, Evie seemed happy around Iago and that was a good thing at least. Ranon nodded in the appropriate times and rubbed absentmindedly at his chin.

"That seems like a rather difficult predicament...your kingdom was always a stickler for the royal marrying royal rule." Ranon grinned.

"I'll have to think about it."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 pm
Iago nodded in understanding. "Um...if you don't mind me asking, how exactly will you help us...if you decide to help us?" he asked, not knowing ever what this man had up his sleeves.

[Gotta go watch Deadliest Warrior soon, then come back...but then only half an hour of RPing D: Also, GET DOWN]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Ranon thought of all that he could do to help them. He could say that Evie was a relative of theirs and truly was royalty. Then they could marry of course. Other than that he couldn't think of anything. For Iago and Evie to marry, she would have to be royalty and he knew well that she was just a simple forge girl. Not at all royal.

"I would be able to convince the King and Queen to side with me as well when we say that Evie is actually a part of our family. We could say that she was rather rowdy and rebellious and so we sent her to your kingdom to work. That wouldn't be far from her anyway." Ranon grinned at Evie who smiled back...knowing that every word was true. She was rather rebellious....she couldn't deny that.

.: Lol biggrin I have it recorded!!! And O_O;; what...the....efffff :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 pm
[lol. It's based off an old Goldeneye 64 glitch, where if you took the cartridge out a bit, the characters would spaz out that way.]
----
Iago nodded. He put a hand on Ranon's shoulder. "Thank you. If you can do this for me, and if this works...then I will be in your debt, friend." he said.
"And you will be my best man." he added with a smile. It could easily work...there would be no denying it. Who would call a prince, or king, or queen, a liar?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

That gratitude Iago showed him for merely suggesting that he was able to help was good enough for Ranon. He would go through with informing his parents of what he wanted to do for both Iago and Evie. Ranon smiled and also reached out to grip Iago's shoulder in a friendly sort of way.

"I shall do my very best. In the mean while...why don't you and Evie stay the night?" Ranon suggested.

.: lol that was creepy XDDDD :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:59 am
Iago nodded. "Thank you. You trying is all I can ask of you." he said, taking his hand away. At the suggestion of them staying, Iago smiled and nodded. "Yes, we can stay." he said, looking at Evie.
"Unless you want to go back?" he asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games