Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:27 am
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
Having just overheard what the demon girl had said, Angil's expression shifted to one of extreme worry. She turned and sunk into a chair with a dire expression.*
She gives Angelwingz a demonic grin. "You...feeling okay Angelwingz?
*Glares* I know what you've found. Something tells me you don't intend to use if for world peace. And please learn the correct spelling of my name it's based on the idea of the balance of good and evil which is is something that seems to interest you so for future referance the "i" in angil is intentional.

*Turns to Francis* You've matched the girl's dormitories at Slytherin? Does that mean that you were...when I was...and you saw....and... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:32 am
*sits in the nearest chair and starts reading a thick book*  

sefienne

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:43 am
Angilwingz
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
Having just overheard what the demon girl had said, Angil's expression shifted to one of extreme worry. She turned and sunk into a chair with a dire expression.*
*Glares* I know what you've found. Something tells me you don't intend to use if for world peace. And please learn the correct spelling of my name it's based on the idea of the balance of good and evil which is is something that seems to interest you so for future referance the "i" in angil is intentional.

*Turns to Francis* You've matched the girl's dormitories at Slytherin? Does that mean that you were...when I was...and you saw....and... sweatdrop
Now see here Angel. I said specifically that your 'cunning ears' would not hear what I was saying. I thought you played by the rules confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:11 am
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz

Now see here Angel. I said specifically that your 'cunning ears' would not hear what I was saying. I thought you played by the rules confused
((That's fine I didn't hear you and how do you know I'm not completely wrong?))  

Angilwingz

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:11 pm
Reese rolled into the library, and gazed at the plethora of books on the shelves. She loved to read, and did it a lot for pleasure, but now, it was strictly for gaining knowledge.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:29 pm
Angilwingz
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz

((That's fine I didn't hear you and how do you know I'm not completely wrong?))
((clever...thanks Angel...but if you wouldn't mind i have another account and i'd rather like to get in to this guild with it. I already asked to join...please let me i'm yourbestfriend  

~!Organic Emo!~

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:46 pm
((thanks Angel...glad to be back...now let's get on with our roleplaying shall we?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:49 pm
Angilwingz
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz

Her eyes glare as though on fire, as is the way of demons. Forgetting her caution she bares her fangs though only for a second. "Then tell me Angel, right here and right now...what have I found?" A smile flickers across her face.  

The Devils Niece

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:28 am
yourbestfriend
Angilwingz
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz

Her eyes glare as though on fire, as is the way of demons. Forgetting her caution she bares her fangs though only for a second. "Then tell me Angel, right here and right now...what have I found?" A smile flickers across her face.
Alright, so I don't know quite what you've found, but something dangerous no doubt. Your spell did not wipe my memory clean of what has happened. Or did you forget? I think you've found some tool of Voldemorts or something. Something evil. What is it that you're planning?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:49 am
*looks up but then carries on reading*  

lizzieangel

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:32 am
Angilwingz
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz

Haha, I'll not be answering that one. Besides, what's to see?

But the important part, you understand, is that it is mapped. I've only a few more places to complete and I will have done what most thought impossible.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:36 am
Angilwingz
Sweet and Tasty
Angilwingz
*Glares* I know what you've found. Something tells me you don't intend to use if for world peace.

Any power bestowed by whatever mystery was discovered will be used by those who found it and thosethey deem worthy. It is the right of the powerful.

Now...

*he turns to speak openly to the demon girl*

...what do you think we should do with it? I think, perhaps, that I could have use for a little of either black or white. Dark or light, if that makes sense yes?

wink

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:15 pm
*Enters the Library from the passage at the back. Having just come from the Great Hall, is covered in pie. She waves her wand and cleans herself up. She can see Francis talking to the Demon Girl. She was sour that she had worked so hard to unlock the secrets of something evil the summer before just to be faced with something else she did not understand. To avoid expulsion, she had led the rest of the school to believe she had destroyed it. All she had wanted to do was unlock it's powers, and now this girl had found something with the same aura the book had had. She could feel it. And she wanted to use it. She wondered briefly about the past. Had she let her true self through to this girl would she had sided with her instead of against her. She was being denied information because she had worried about what the students and teachers would have thought. Her carefully planned cover had worked so well that she had driven away the one that may have been the best allie. Angry and frusterated, she slumped into a chair and wondered how to fix this mess.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:38 am
oohhh Library  

lizzieangel

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:22 pm
lizzieangel
oohhh Library

Indeed.

ninja

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games