Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You're insane..." Naoko hissed, just seconds before he was slammed backward against the wall.
As the vocalist spoke, his grip on the blond's neck was so tight that he couldn't breathe. But instead of panicking, NAKO just stood there, letting Hayato vent as much as he wanted.

When finally asked a question, when that grip finally let up, the pianist's voice was soft but determined.
"You don't always get what you want... because I doubt you wanted to be in a coma for three years." he smirked slightly, feeling confident that he could keep the man at bay with his words. "I swear to all the gods in this world... that I'll tell everyone what you've done. I'll tell them and you'll be ruined. So... stay the ******** away from Ryuukaze. Don't touch him, don't talk to him, hell don't even look at him... or else my sealed lips are going to be spewing every dirty secret you have." amber eyes blazed as he spoke. "You can't threaten me anymore, Hayato... and I won't have you threatening those I love either."

Quickly, Naoko's hands reached up and outward, shoving hard into Hayato's chest to push the man back and free his neck.
The pianist wasn't going to stand there and let this mad man rule him with fear anymore.

Of course... Naoko was also planning to lock himself in the bathroom as soon as possible... otherwise, he was afraid he might just break down and sob if anyone else so much as spoke to him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 pm

J u n - N a g a s a k i

Hayato was completely taken by surprise when he was pushed backward with a lot more force than he had ever expected Naoko to even possess, considering the relative weakness of his struggles way back when. For the first time in a really long while, Hayato was actually stunned speechless. It showed on his face for a bit before he caught himself and composed his features, keeping his surprise to an inner knowledge only. Since when did Naoko ever gain such nerve? And why the hell did this Ryuukaze suddenly matter so much? Three years was nothing compared to the amount of time that Hayato felt he had known Naoko. It had to have been more than three years, their relationship together. There was no way that so many experiences could have been shared had it been so short as three years.

In addition, it really did stick to Hayato the word "love" in this whole argument. Love. Love. Naoko had just yelled at him, "... and I won't have you threatening those that I love either!" Love. This word that Hayato was starting to think about more and more. Love is bullsh*t.

The singer's eyes flared darkly as he looked up at his former pianist. Staring hard at the keyboardist, Hayato made sure that his words were clear. Smirking ever so slightly, Hayato started off quietly, "And so the lamb decides to fight the wolf... But in the end, he and all other lambs will be dead..." Hayato licked his lips. "Natural selection..." Hayato made sure that his words hung in the air completely so that it could really sink in to the keyboardist, who was obviously inflamed. Hayato had blamed the sudden rebellious nature of Naoko in the fact that things were in the heat of the moment. That was all. Given a little time, Naoko would surely come back to him and see sense in the world once again. Nagasaki Jun was sure of that.
... Then again, Nagasaki Jun had also come out here sure that he could have pulled Naoko back into being his once again. And one could easily see how things had failed thus far in that respect. However, that was going to change. And soon. It had to.

Pulling out a cigarette from his pocket, Hayato lighted it, playing with the lighter with his right hand once he was finished. Quietly, he stood there for a moment, still having surprise wash over him. This was quite a first for Hayato. Actually being taken by surprise. It was like a... loss of control, though it had only occurred for a split second. A mental shiver ran through Nagasaki Jun as he finally pushed beyond the surprise enough to gain back his regular self for just a little bit. Enough to counter NAKO further.

Smirking, Hayato blew a puff of smoke right in Naoko's direction. "You look like you're about to cry, you know. Quite adorable when you look like that." He chuckled quietly, as if enjoying a personal joke about what he had said.

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Laughter...
Quiet at first, but soon growing until it was easily distinguishable to Hayato...
And obviously tinged with madness.
"You think I'm afraid of dying?" the blond asked, reaching out swiftly and swiping the cigarette from Hayato's mouth. He promptly stomped it out underfoot on the balcony.

"That's for blowing your hot air in my face. Kill me, Hayato. Least I won't have to deal with you and your s**t anymore. Who knows, maybe my brother and Ryu can finally get some peace again without me around."

The kimono clad man moved around Hayato, not liking being pinned by the man.

"I changed." the blond spoke quietly. "I found gentleness and compassion... something you never showed me. Your love is sick and twisted, even if it is love. I don't want what you've to offer anymore. Go find some other man to kidnap and rape."

Without saying another word, without even commenting on the fact that Hayato was mocking the obvious swell of emotions that Naoko was feeling... the blond headed back toward the balcony door.

He had to get away... because if he didn't... if he stayed too long...
Naoko would be damned before he let Hayato see him cry.

Again...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

Izzy almost dropped the glass when Ryuukaze took up his hand and examined it but his other hand caught just enough to keep it from falling His fingers in Ryuukaze's hand stiffened with his surprised as his eyes blinked while the other hand set down the glass. "Ah... Nnn...no. I don't play an instrument. I've...never had time to learn." he answered but was at a lost for words as to what to do in this situation.

Should he pull back? Tell the man that he was a little forward? Or should he just...go with it and scamper off when he could. Although, a small part of him thought the attention was rather...well fun. Wasn't as if he was in the limelight that often. But still he was rather surprised that a star was fawning over him that he hardly knew.

Carefully he pulled his hand away and glanced at Shou, who had been distracted by another conversation. It looked like a sponsor had gotten the man's attention.

"Sooo...How's Naoko-san doing? I've not seen him yet." asked Izzy trying to think of something that might take this man's mind off of him.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 pm

J u n - N a g a s a k i

Hayato watched with mild amusement as Naoko destroyed the singer's cigarette underfoot. Naoko could be so utterly cute sometimes, putting up little acts of defiance like that—for Hayato was still convinced that these were just that. Acts. It would only be a matter of time, and Hayato felt that he had all the time in the world.

The singer watched with the same mild amusement as Naoko spoke his last parting words and departed—no doubt for somewhere where he could cry his heart out. Hayato was no fool. It was obvious in the keyboardist's eyes. Hayato hadn't been taking a guess when he had said that Naoko looked like he wanted to cry. The singer had seen and caused the pianist's tears enough times to know what it looked like himself when NAKO was on the verge. Some things just didn't change.

Lighting another cigarette, Nagasaki Jun chuckled to himself, leaning over the railings in a position in which he could still see the door from the corner of his eyes—just so he didn't make the same mistake that Naoko had made, not that anyone would dare to sneak up on Hayato. That would be life threatening.

Though some things never change, there were things that did change. That was evident enough. Needless to say, Hayato hadn't expected for that much to shift in the span of a mere three years—but this was a "mere" three years without him. A lot could change then. Hayato tended to be the driving force for someone in a certain direction, and when he was there no longer, people just turned around, scratched their heads confusedly, and tried to move on in some other way. That was most often how it had always happened. Hayato was just never quite aware, since he had never cared much for anyone that he had left behind. However, in this specific instance, Naoko was right. He hadn't wanted to have a three year coma; it just came. Jun hadn't wanted to leave Naoko behind like all the others... but Naoko had reacted the same way that others had... and he had moved on. Well, at least he thinks he did. Deep down, he's still mine... I'll make sure he knows that.

Taking a deep pull from his cigarette, Hayato leaned even more on the balcony, enjoying the view of the city. However, the view would have been much more gratifying had the singer not had so much on his mind to mull over.

"Who knows, maybe my brother and Ryu can finally get some peace again without me around."

Now that was interesting. What sort of mutual love relationship did Naoko have with Ryu that would spawn such a statement? Sure didn't sound like a mutual love relationship—the conventional kind, at least. Why would Ryu be getting peace without Naoko, if lovers usually found peace within their partners? Or was this a hint at something deeper that Hayato had yet to learn about? In addition, the mention of Naoko's brother—Sai, was it?—in there, caused Hayato to suspect even more that there was something deeper that he was ignorant about at the present moment. Things were more complex, it seemed, than he had first thought them out to be. Well, things were bound to get interesting very soon, if Hayato planned things out correctly... Very soon... and very interesting indeed...

H a y a t o
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"That's a shame...you see...the way your fingers are so long, yet elegantly thin..." he stroked his own fingers up and down Izzy's digits in a seemingly erotic gesture, "It would make them perfect for the piano...among other things..."
Smiling, Ryuukaze released the manager's hand, then...he had to notice the man's tie knot was coming undone ever so slightly.
"Please...forgive my boldness..." he whispered, grabbing Izzy's tie and tugging at it.
Anyone would have thought then and there that the musician was going to kiss the megane-clad man, but he just adjusted the knot back to it's rightful place.
"Your tie was coming undone. I detest them, really. Ties, that is. I can never keep them straight."
The violinist meant only to be helpful.
And then it happened...Izzy mentioned Naoko.
Ryu's face immediately lit up, a bit of color flushing in his cheeks.
"Oh yes...Na-kun...I mean....Naoko has been doing well. Very well. His music is...well, it's something superb. Out of this world, even. He's been writing so many pieces for the piano lately, and practicing like you wouldn't believe. I can hardly keep up with him. I mean, he's on par with Shou-san, if that says anything to you..." he chuckled, gushing on and on about how wonderful the pianist was. It was obvious that he thought very highly of Naoko, to say the least.
"But...yeah....I haven't seen him since he came to the bar when we first arrived. That's...odd..."
Ryuukaze's smile turned into a frown as he pondered exactly where his bandmate and lover could have gotten to.
"Izzy-san...please excuse me...I need to go take care of something. It was a pleasure talking with you." He bowed and was quickly on his way.
He had to find Naoko...and fast.
So, even he thought he was probably being too much of a worry-wart...what on earth could happen to him here, of all places? Regardless...he had to make sure his one and only was ok.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:08 pm

'Don't run... if you run, someone will notice. Just go nice and slow... one step at a time. Remember, Naoko, you're in geta... don't trip. Just keep it together for a few more minutes...'

Okay, so the mental pep talk wasn't as helpful as it could have been. Naoko was heading in a beeline direction for the back of the club, where he knew the bathrooms were located.
Luckily enough for him, no one stopped him... which was odd considering he was a man in a kimono...
A man who looked like a woman...
Shaking his head, the blond pulled open the bathroom door for the men's restroom and went inside. In a fraction of a second he had locked himself inside the largest of the stalls and sat down on the toilet seat.

The flood of tears were anticipated, and Naoko had to bury his face in his hands to try and quiet the sobs.

'WHY?! Everything was going so good... why now? I... I had almost forgotten about.... I was changing... things were better...'

Sure he was still waking up screaming every night, but he woke up with Ryu right there to calm him down again. Work had been his priority, while pleasure took a backseat.

Naoko was accomplishing wonderful things...

And yet even right then, his body was craving those warm arms... the teasing lips... that deep voice that just sent chills of ecstasy down his spine.
Every vein and every poor and every molecule and atom of his entire body was demanding Hayato...

Everything, except Naoko's head... and heart.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

Chiyou was still standing on the edge of the dancefloor, a rather blissful look on his face.
Another song came up, this one somewhat faster, but still very lovely.
Turning his head one direction, he saw Koyasu Aki looking at him. He couldn't quite figure out what the man was thinking, but it was a rather curious expression on the chairman's face.
Looking back toward where Shou had gone, the boy noticed the one person he had been longing to see all night standing right there.

Izzy Lucky.

The blond practically skipped across the room, though he tried to keep his steps as mature as he could, his excitement was obvious.
He made it through the crowd with no further embarrassing accidents, and took Izzy by the hand before the manager even had a chance to see him coming.

"Ruki...may I have this dance?" he bowed, asking politely. Looking up, he caught Shou's eye and smiled, quickly turning his attention back to Izzy.
"I've taken an interest in dance. Shou-san there taught me a thing or two. Seems I will be taking up lessons soon, as well as sewing." he explained with a smile.
Oh, how he hoped such things would make Izzy happy. Especially after...recent events...he wanted to be able to make it all up to the man.
He just wanted Ishi Ruki to love him.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

He had asked all over the place.
"Have you seen NAKO?"
"Oumori Naoko...blond...have you seen him?"
"Shou-sama's pianist...in a kimono...very beautiful?"
Nobody seemed to be able to answer as to where he had gotten to.
Opening the balcony door, he decided to see if Naoko had stepped out for a smoke.
Well, there was a man at the other end of the balcony, but it certainly wasn't Naoko.
Ryu didn't stick around long enough to make out who it could be.
Right back in he went, heading toward the last place he could think.
The bathroom.

Opening the door, he could immediately hear the shuffling of fabric and a soft gasping.

"Na-kun?" he called out softly, praying he would hear his lover's voice in response.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Hearing the bathroom door open, Naoko immediately tried to stifle his tears.
But then that voice.
"What is it, Ryu-kun?" the blond asked, swallowing the sobs and trying to put his strongest voice out there.
Of course... it cracked at the 'kun', and Naoko could only wipe away the tears that managed to escape.
He didn't want Ryu to know... didn't want him to worry.
But should he know?
After all, there was a very real possibility that Hayato would still harm his akuma...
Bodyguards.
NAKO would have to talk to Shou about them for both himself and Ryuukaze... and if that didn't work, he could always try talking Matsumoto-san into assigning a couple.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

"Naoko!" his voice came out soft and warm. He was obviously very happy to have found his tenshi.
But...something was wrong.
"Babe...is everything ok? What's the matter?" he asked, genuinely concerned.
Making his way down to the last stall, he knocked.
"Would you like me to come in? Are you having trouble with your nerves or something?"
Hearing Naoko upset automatically made Ryuukaze anxious. He didn't want to have his beloved unhappy for any reason, and, naturally, he would go to any lengths to make the blond smile again.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:41 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

Izzy took a deep breath then Ryuukaze fixed his tie. Sure he gave him a reason for doing it but Izzy had to hold his breath or let out an awkward gasp. "Ah.. oh yes.. I suppose I understand that..."

"Oh that is good to hear." Izzy taking in a deep breath after the man released his tie. "Really? On par with Shou-san? I didn't..." then he paused as Ryuukaze started to wonder about Naoko. "Ah yes, well talk to you some other time, Ryuukaze-san."

It was then Izzy let his shoulders slump just a little taking a moment to recompose himself. Goodness, Ryuukaze was very...Hands on! Izzy still was a bit confused but the idea of another Chocolate Martini was tempting. However, even before he could place the order for such a delicious treat, he heard another voice...Chiyou-kun. Oh boy...

Izzy turned pulling himself together considering the other day, he had to be...careful. "Chiyou-kun, are you having fun? A dance? Oh I did see Shou-san out there showing you a few moves. Really? You're interested in dance now? Mmm...that would improve your performances. But sewing?" Now that confused Izzy completely...Why?

"So what did Shou-san teach you?" he casually said as he walked out to the dance floor and waited for Chiyou to arrive to show him. He never revealed much about his own abilities but he could hold his own on the dance floor. So...he knew he'd make up for any mistake Chiyou could make and hopefully his toes would survive!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 pm

"It's nothing. I'm fine." Naoko replied automatically, standing and trying to straighten his kimono.
But he couldn't stop the tears as they continued to stream down his cheeks silently.
NAKO couldn't let Ryu know... he just couldn't... no matter how much he just wanted the violinist to hold him in his arms and tell him everything would be fine.
Everything wouldn't be fine.
More likely than not, Naoko was going to have to go public about the kidnapping he, himself, had tried to cover up. The interviews... the questions... it would never be about his music after that...
'Poor little Naoko, having gone through that. No wonder his music is filled with such sorrow.'
Yes... he knew they would say that... they would compare his works to his traumatizing past.
And that was something that irked the young man.
And yet...
It couldn't be helped.
The secret would, no doubt, get leaked... because Naoko highly doubted that Hayato would give up so easily.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Well, he taught me quite a bit, really." Chiyou smiled, taking Izzy's hand, putting himself in the lead position and Izzy in...the ladies.
A deep breath...the one, and two, and off they went...flawlessly.
Apparently, Chiyou was quick on the uptake and had a natural talent for this sort of thing.
He would have never known if it hadn't been for Shou.
"I'm so happy to see you, Ruki!" the boy beamed, making the first big turn around the circle.
"But yes...sewing. I'm going to take up sewing because I...was having a conversation with Shou-san about his clothing, and I am simply so taken with those finely crafted styles, that I thought I would try my hand at creating something myself. You know...broadening my horizons and all."
He really was a curious boy.
Around the second turn they breezed, Chiyou not missing a beat. He managed to flawlessly spin Izzy around, out, then back in, in the same fashion that Shou had done to him.
Of course, he had to focus very hard in doing so, which caused him to make an incredibly adorable face in the process, but at least he pulled it off.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:53 pm

One bad mood after another...
Matsumoto had surely put a damper on Narcissus, and the young musician figured that he'd go ahead and get another unpleasant conversation over with for the evening.

It wasn't too hard to find Asato Hiroki. After all, the man practically wore the same cut business suit day in and day out. Even when that cut was spruced up to a more expensive design... it still didn't fool the young Koyasu.

A new burbon and coke in his hand, Akihiko walked up behind Hiroki, putting on his absolute best smirk, before finally speaking to the man he had, lately, wanted to murder with his own two hands.

"I do hope you're not making an a** of yourself, Asato-san." Narcissus spoke with a hint of amusement in his tone. "After all... new job title, new responsibilities... shame that you're so over worked."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games