Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 pm
"Flux ruined custard, Flux did wrong, Flux must be punished!" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Annette laughed. "Flux did not do wrong." She finished cleaning and washed off the cloth. "How about Flux help Annette make pie?"  

Alastryona

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 pm
"Flux will help with pies, pies for hungry hungry students! Students will be pleased with Flux's and Annette's pies! Flux bring happiness to children! Flux help with pies!" Flux said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:45 pm
"Yay!" Annette started making dough for the pies.  

Alastryona

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:41 pm
Flux grabbed pie tins and started making the pumpkin in the middle. he stuffed the dough in the tins, filled them with the filling, and shoved them in the oven."Flux is very useful! Flux is proud of his-self. Flux wants to make more yummies!" he said as he scurried off to another counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 am
Annette laughed. "Annette will make cookies now." She ran over to the shelves and pulled down the proper ingredients. She laid them out and made the dough. Then she dumped a bag of peanut butter chips and chocolate chips into the bowl. Then, it went to the oven.  

Alastryona

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:24 am
"Flux is going to make more custard! Custard for sweet toothed students! Students will be proud of Flux's custard! Flux no ruin custard this time!" Flux said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 am
"BEEP!" Flux quickly grabbed the pies out of the oven and went back to his custard.  

IzzyTheBeazt

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 pm
Annette pulled her cookies out. "Mistress Noelle will love Annette's cookies even better than before!" She set them on the counter and dusted them with powdered sugar. She finally topped them off with brown sugar rolled into little balls.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:40 pm
(OOC- SO SORRY! My mother has insisted upon my going to both Hogwarts and muggle school which started back as soon as I joined the guild. This is my first time taking a foreign language and it kind of consumed my life.)

Althea rushed back into the kitchens and saw the other house elves making their desserts. "Is there anything Althea can be doing to help her fellow elves?"

Tab Marie

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 pm
"Annette and Flux are making sweets for arriving students! Would Althea likes to help?" Annette smiled and started to make more cookies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm
"Katherine is here to help make food for the students! What can Katherine do?"  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 pm
"Can Katherine make chocolate for cookies and pie? Annette would be very happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:00 am
"What can Lilli do?" she squeaked. "Lilli is done with dishes!"  

Faemint

Dapper Dabbler

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 am
Greetings everyone!

After quite a few PMs, setbacks, etc.
Sorting is FINALLY here!
(I will make sure this late start to Sorting does not affect anyone who is eager to be sorted)

Those Eligible to be Sorted:
Eternal Rainbow Cookie
Injustice-Shall-Fall
Dragoness91
onepiecegirl
Pearls of Diamonds

Note:
If your name is NOT on the above list, DO NOT post your test answers. PM me if you think your name should be on the list and I'll check again.
If you do not have at least 30 posts, do not PM me.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games