Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Slap, kiss or hug the avi above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 195 196 197 198 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slap, hug, or kiss forward????
  slap
  hug
  kiss
  KICK HER!!
View Results

Zero-The-Hunter 500

Magnetic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm
*was on your foot when you went to your home and Stoped you from killing yourself*"DONT DO THAT!! You can't just kill yourself to end all of the problems, but then again says the mochi who tried drowning himself BUT YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF. You'd make everyone feel bad for themselves... please... Just don't do this..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:34 pm
"Yes I can, I can do whatever I want. Nobody will care if I'm gone anyway. And it's partially your fault for being so mean to me after I apologized to you. You are the reason I'm doing this and I want you to leave me alone." -kicks you out and begins to kill myself again-  

BornToPlease

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:41 am
*gets body paint and paints on a tasteful burgundy business pants suit on her* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:50 am
JTN your not helping... *breaks the door open using him*sorry if that hurt i just thought i use something strange...

*runs to TPAH(the person ave him... I really don't know what to name ya.) and revives her dead body* "I go through this just to please you... Maybe thats what she feels... but still there is always someone who loves you... please... don't die... Not now."  

Zero-The-Hunter 500

Magnetic Shapeshifter

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:02 am
pfft... amateur...

*instructs ZTH500 on the proper use of top secret government voodoo technology and has BTP up and about in less than 1min47sec*

See. She's absolutely fine with very little side-effects beyond blurred vision, minor fatigue and an unholy bestial craving for brains pancakes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:21 am
"Why can't you guys just let me die? Who loves me? Hmm? I want to know, because I'm pretty sure no one does."

"And I don't like "pancakes" anyway."

-falls asleep after wiping off the paint with your bandanna, grabs a knife before and puts it in my hand, just in case it stabs me and kills me again as I sleep-  

BornToPlease

Zero-The-Hunter 500

Magnetic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:50 am
"JTN... Voodoo is what got haiti in a Serious earth quake... Well it could have. Besides Top secret or not... Do you know how to send an army to oblivion? i think not... But then again thanks for the information. we all here know what you meant by "Pancakes"... *removes the knife off her hand*geez this is the first time i had to deal with someone this suicidal or something.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:35 pm
Voodoo + Haiti + earthquake = STUPID FUNDI JACKASS THEORY! evil

*takes BornToPlease to my room and hugs her all night long to protect her from dumb boys* heart

Chaton Atomique

Zero-The-Hunter 500

Magnetic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:40 pm
"i know its stupid... and you call me stupid? that's offensive cause i am a math wiz you know. so what if im supersticious? have i ever been in detention? no. have i ever got an F? no. have you ever understood an 11th grade math problem faster than an 11th grader when you were at 8th grade? no... Should i continue on reasons why im not stupid?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:47 pm
*sigh* The word structure is a series if adjectives modifying the word "theory" and did not even allude to any connection to you, Zero. JEE-BUS! I might have as well drawn a picture of Muhammed to see if any thin-skins would act like they had sand kicked onto their hoo-hoos! rolleyes

*reads BornToPlease a bedtime story about fairies*

Chaton Atomique

Zero-The-Hunter 500

Magnetic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:02 pm
"I know you generally meant that but for some reason i felt competetive and thought of arguing... even though i know better than such..."*knocks on the door* "but... I came here to help her... but now im here now for a different reason... If you'd let me help on anything i'll try... I understand her pain... I was somewhat like that. exept i never tried to face death in my life. please let me try to help. I don't want her to feel alone no more,I just want her to see there is more someone by her side even by all the hardships. I just want her to be happy again"(geez i sound like im acting in a drama)  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:08 am
*Walks up to door in military uniform* "I'll break it down" *busts door open with gun, then shoots Zero, then runs in room and does par-core all over the room.*  

Pure 3picness

Dapper Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zero-The-Hunter 500

Magnetic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 am
"..."*Pushes him down and pulls his back until his spine broke*you are just a RETARD!!! I know just the thing for retards... Excuse me for a moment.*drags him outside,sticks him in a package filled with needles and ships it to Europe(no use there,but that is kinda the point... I am unintentionlaly doing puns...)Ok im back... don't worry about the gun Shot... he aimed at a small helmet i had pn me plus only shot me when i was in a good mood,if i was mad... well lets say the worst may happen.(whats worse than being sent to europe in a package full of needles?Im not trying to insult anyone,but if i offend you in some way,please forgive me.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:46 am
-attempts to b***h slap this thread back to the way it's supposed to be-  

Afi_Kino

Zero-The-Hunter 500

Magnetic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 am
Trey please don't try to do so... it was boring doing nothing but kissing,hugging,and slaping like b***h like your doing now. I was one who desided to do a mix up. so i broke the order and now things are fun. without it this thread would have died... in fact this is the only guild that has lived for so long but hasn't died yet... impresive really...*kicks in the middle of the conversation*  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 195 196 197 198 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games