Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:20 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

Hmm i guess i know what im getting then what do you want kiki?

"The eel and cucumber roll. She said, "Oh! And the tempura ice cream. Wanna share that with me Luneth? Its really good."

Yea sure kiki *ushers the waiter over and gives him the order* well we got a little while before we get our food why dont you tell me alittle bit about your self kiki. *takes a sip of my milk*

"Kiki thinks as she sips her milk too. "Well I'm 15 and I have an older brother who is 17. His name is Shun and is the greatest brother I ever had." Kiki said happily as her ears twitched.

lucky you have siblings. wellim 19 and my name is luneth. ive never really had a family. someone left me on the front porch of the orphanage when i was young so i grew up there and once i turned 18 i left and have been trying to find a place to live, then i came across this wonderful town and now im renting an apartment near the park. *sips milk*

"Wow. Thats sounds deep. Do you ever miss the orphanage?" Kiki asked as she tilted her head.

*thinks back to days at the orphanage* no not really i like being able to live on my own. im currently working at a pastry shop to pay my bills *the waiter brings out the food* ohh it looks good  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:21 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *stomach growls, laughs* a little *quietly* i forgot to buy food so i hadnt eaten for a while...so i guess being a vampire might be a good deal...*smiles* hey jane?

"Yes?"

Torio: is it true if you drink a vampires blood dont you turn into a vampire? *tail twitches*

"No that is pure myth."

Torio: ok...thats good...

"Why did you ask that?"

Torio: i was curious *smiles* i always wondered if anyone could become a vampire or if you could only be born a vampire  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:22 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

Yea sure kiki *ushers the waiter over and gives him the order* well we got a little while before we get our food why dont you tell me alittle bit about your self kiki. *takes a sip of my milk*

"Kiki thinks as she sips her milk too. "Well I'm 15 and I have an older brother who is 17. His name is Shun and is the greatest brother I ever had." Kiki said happily as her ears twitched.

lucky you have siblings. wellim 19 and my name is luneth. ive never really had a family. someone left me on the front porch of the orphanage when i was young so i grew up there and once i turned 18 i left and have been trying to find a place to live, then i came across this wonderful town and now im renting an apartment near the park. *sips milk*

"Wow. Thats sounds deep. Do you ever miss the orphanage?" Kiki asked as she tilted her head.

*thinks back to days at the orphanage* no not really i like being able to live on my own. im currently working at a pastry shop to pay my bills *the waiter brings out the food* ohh it looks good

"Cool. I'll be sure to visit then." Kiki said as she parted her chopsticks and began to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:24 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: is it true if you drink a vampires blood dont you turn into a vampire? *tail twitches*

"No that is pure myth."

"Why did you ask that?"

Torio: i was curious *smiles* i always wondered if anyone could become a vampire or if you could only be born a vampire

"Well we can change people into vampires."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"No that is pure myth."

"Why did you ask that?"

Torio: thats awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:27 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

"Cool. I'll be sure to visit then." Kiki said as she parted her chopsticks and began to eat.

that would be nice if you did visit * pats chopsticks and picks a peice of salmon sushi off the plate* mmm this looks like a good one * pops it in mouth* oh wow this is really good kiki.  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:31 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Why did you ask that?"

"So... do you want me to turn you into a vampire?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:32 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Why did you ask that?"

Torio: im the odd one out in my family....so yeah...everyone in my family is a vampire and some half vampire and half demon...  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:36 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: im the odd one out in my family....so yeah...everyone in my family is a vampire and some half vampire and half demon...

"Answer clearly... do you want me to change you into a vampire?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

that would be nice if you did visit * pats chopsticks and picks a peice of salmon sushi off the plate* mmm this looks like a good one * pops it in mouth* oh wow this is really good kiki.

Kiki smiled as she put a eel one in her mouth. "Yep!! I love this place when I crave sushi."She said, eating a cucumber roll.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: yeah *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 pm
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko
blessedheart
Luneth the neko

Kiki smiled as she put a eel one in her mouth. "Yep!! I love this place when I crave sushi."She said, eating a cucumber roll.

so kiki whats fun to do in this place? i passed a pond that had paddleboats but they dont look like there fun to do alone. *pops in an eel sushi and takes a sip of milk*  

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

She lightly licks a part of his neck then bites down hard and drinks some of his blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:49 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

She lightly licks a part of his neck then bites down hard and drinks some of his blood.

Torio: *sits still* ngh.  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

purest poison

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:51 pm
bye everyone im going to go see the movie 9  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games