Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : eh ? u too even if your um bro and sister i guess
Sakura ; n-no i-its my fault i guess i was t-too close *looking down blushing*
Ran : stare jeez these 2 are so slow

Rez:Hehe,well......that's love
Keiji:*looks at Sakura blushing and rememberd what Guu told him*.......uh....S-Sakura.....

Ran : oh rlly ? *looks at Rez suspisouly*
Sakura : y-yes ? *looks at keiji*

Rez:Really *looks at Ran and shows thumbs up* trust me
Keiji:*sits up with Sakura still on him with his face 3 inches away from her face*.....u-um.......i......i r-really.......*face starts turning red*.....*gulps*......(thinks)come on you coward,say it (says) I R-REALLY L-LIKE YOU *eyes shut blushing badly*

Ran : oh really Rez then why dont you me this "love"
Sakura : *blushes a deep red color* *looks down* r-really i-i n-never someone w-would l-like m-me *to self : dont say that!!!!* i-i r-really like y-you too k-keiji *pushing her 2 index fingers together*

Rez:Hm.......it's hard to explain *scratching head*
Keiji:......r-r-really.....i-i th-thought you j-just l-liked me a-as a f-friend *looks down trying not to look embarrassed but blushing*

Ran : *giggle* oh my apparently Rez doesnt understand when i meant show me this love
Sakura : n-no i t-thought u didnt like me and i was j-just a d-disturbance*blushing still looking down and playing with her index fingers*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:49 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*sits up with Sakura still on him with his face 3 inches away from her face*.....u-um.......i......i r-really.......*face starts turning red*.....*gulps*......(thinks)come on you coward,say it (says) I R-REALLY L-LIKE YOU *eyes shut blushing badly*

Sakura : *blushes a deep red color* *looks down* r-really i-i n-never someone w-would l-like m-me *to self : dont say that!!!!* i-i r-really like y-you too k-keiji *pushing her 2 index fingers together*

Keiji:......r-r-really.....i-i th-thought you j-just l-liked me a-as a f-friend *looks down trying not to look embarrassed but blushing*

Ran : *giggle* oh my apparently Rez doesnt understand when i meant show me this love
Sakura : n-no i t-thought u didnt like me and i was j-just a d-disturbance*blushing still looking down and playing with her index fingers*

Rez:.....*finally gets what Ran was taking about* oh,you're sick,no,im not showing you
Keiji:......(thinks) i gotta prove that i do like her.....and i know how *out of cowardness(if that's even a word) rubs Sakura's cheeks and says gently* I really do like you.....i think you're very cute and kind........*not blushing at all*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:.....*finally gets what Ran was taking about* oh,you're sick,no,im not showing you
Keiji:......(thinks) i gotta prove that i do like her.....and i know how *out of cowardness(if that's even a word) rubs Sakura's cheeks and says gently* I really do like you.....i think you're very cute and kind........*not blushing at all*

Ran : *giggle* and there you go again thinking wrong i wonder if im the sick one here
Sakura : *to self : his hand is so soft....* nya..........*staring at keiji* your kind too....and....other stuff (and yes it is a word XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:57 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : *giggle* and there you go again thinking wrong i wonder if im the sick one here
Sakura : *to self : his hand is so soft....* nya..........*staring at keiji* your kind too....and....other stuff

Rez:.....ugh,nevermind *jumps in pool*
Keiji:Thanks.......*Keiji puts his head to Sakura's almost meeting lips*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *to self : his hand is so soft....* nya..........*staring at keiji* your kind too....and....other stuff

Sakura : *starts closing eyes her lips getting closer to keiji's*
Ran : *pouts* he gives up so easily *walks over to pool and sits looking at her legs in the water*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:05 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : *pouts* he gives up so easily *walks over to pool and sits looking at her legs in the water*

Rez:*head pops out of water* So where's Ryuu
Keiji:*closes his eyes and finally kisses Sakura*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : out with Lina though its been a while
Sakura : *kisses back*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:Hm.....what if they're doing the do
Keiji:*keeps kissing Sakura for a moment and stops kissing her blushing a little*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*keeps kissing Sakura for a moment and stops kissing her blushing a little*

Ran : it really isnt any of my buisness what their doing *mutters* its not like i know how it feels to be dating someone
Sakura : *blushes a little* *wants another kiss* *grabs the collor of his shirt and pulls him to her* *kisses him again*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : it really isnt any of my buisness what their doing *mutters* its not like i know how it feels to be dating someone
Sakura : *blushes a little* *wants another kiss* *grabs the collor of his shirt and pulls him to her* *kisses him again*

Rez:Hm.......guess so *head goes back in water*
Keiji:*gets surprised and blushes but closes eyes and enjoys it*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:15 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : stressed *takes a ball and throws it at Rez hitting him on the head* forget u then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *walks off angry*
Sakura : *finishes the kiss* *blushes* um.........................  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:17 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : stressed *takes a ball and throws it at Rez hitting him on the head* forget u then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *walks off angry*

Rez:*head pops out of water but he's wearing a helmet* what was that about
Keiji:*looks in Sakura's eyes blushing but smiles*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *smiles* g-guess this mean we're g-going out right ?
Ran : *climbs up a tree and sits on one of its branch* stupid rez he's exactly like each and everyone of them only knowing how to break hearts.....................................  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:23 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : *climbs up a tree and sits on one of its branch* stupid rez he's exactly like each and everyone of them only knowing how to break hearts.....................................

Keiji:Y-yeah....w-we are.........
Rez:*walks to Keiji and Sakura with helmet on* Aww,i see Sakura sitting on Keiji in a lovey dovey way  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:Y-yeah....w-we are.........
Rez:*walks to Keiji and Sakura with helmet on* Aww,i see Sakura sitting on Keiji in a lovey dovey way

Sakura : *blushes* i-i *ears twitches* where's my sister ?!?!  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games