Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:54 pm
ok don't worry then Wrath turned to the others and told them their plan. Ashi picked Wrath up and flew to where Amber was.Ashi placed Wrath down and flew back down to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:57 pm
(i mean, Wrath heard some1 say "hi im......" and Amber heard the same dude say "hi im......" thu the telpathic thing k?)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:07 pm
((Nah I think sister/brother thing is better,because there's no conection between them and Emili))  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:08 pm
(i know, im saying u should have both, like they can hear what others say throught the other's ears.....kinda.)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:19 pm
((No it's just Wrath and Amber we'll keep it simple))  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:24 pm
(well i mean, they can hear it but Emili or the others cant here them telepaty. Well, i thing Leafpetal should at least get a say to.)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:14 pm
((i agree with pantherclaw. Lets leave it as a borhter/sister thing.))
((btw, i don't think i'll be able to get on the computer at all this weekend, at least until tuesday to be honest... sorry. camping trip!))

Amber backed up from the window a bit so Ashi can put Wrath in the room. Then Amber hugged Wrath tightly. "I can't believe it..." is all she wispered. Then she let go of Wrath and looked out the window again. She saw Raven, still flying towards the tower. "Raven is still coming. Can you break down the door or something before she gets here?" Amber asked her brother.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:21 pm
"No problem,"Wrath said and put his hands together then he pushed them on the door that suddenly turned into flower petals.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:28 pm
Amber watched Wrath turn the door into petals. "wow... thats cool... Come on!" Amber said, then lead Wrath down the stairs and into a hallway. She hid behind a corner and stayed there. A minute later, Raven came flying down a different hallway, then flew up the stairs. Amber turned to Wrath. Ok. Raven just flew up the stairs. I guess we should start looking for my pendent, Amber said to Wrath through her thoughts, just in case Raven heard.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:56 am
(-_- again im alone, and i mean WHERE THE FRICK DID EVERY1 GO!?)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:33 pm
"Come on they're probably out of the room by now,"Ashi said and flew into the castle with Chris behind him.

Wrath nodded to his sister.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:59 pm
(where is every1!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:52 am
((well.... Amber and Wrath have just escaped Amber's room, Raven is IN Amber's room now, and Chris and Ashi are now in the castle somewhere))

Raven, now furious that Amber has disappeared, flew down the steps and stopped at the bottom. "Ok Amber... where ever you are, you won't be going far without your pendent...." Raven said out loud, then flew off down a hallway. Amber peeked out to see something flash in the light off of Raven's wrist. What was that?.... was that.... my pendent?! ITS HAS TO BE! Amber thought to herself. Wrath! Raven still has my pendent! Its on her wrist! she thought/said to her brother. How are we going to get it?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:04 pm
(Dewpool: Raven, you can just smash it and Amber will get sick like horri - oops.... sweatdrop

Raven: Why thank you Dewpool, you will receive a nice gift basket when i take over the world...

Dewpool: Really!?!?!?!?!? YAY~ i didn't care about Amber anyway...

lol jk)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:29 pm
((*gasp* How.... how.... ME NO WANNA DIE!!!!))

((and right now, i believe this is Leafpetal's song [well... it might change... i just gotta find a better one... for now, this is it]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KD-SFxLbsE&feature=related ))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games