Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:31 pm
But but but.....Like....I had cookies then... me no have cookies so yea.. i want to be included.. don't leave me alone T-T

Anyway tonight was a horrid night and i want to see if yall can cheer me up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
"Now that I have the american people's attention I would like to inform you of*music starts*" Who knew gore had a humor.
"we had to save our favoite threads on a word doc. None of this subscription junt" But you still can go off about pink links.
I'm the one that is supose to be working.
XD I didn't know you saw the awards. I don't know~ he usually seems to have a bit of humor when he makes appearances like that~ He once said something about him bringing sexy back.
O: But wasn't the subscribed threads list just broken for a looong time? Pink links haven't returned? ;.;
Supposed to be working?
I didn't watch them ^^ got to love gore, he's best as a vice president though.
I don't know. I don't use mine.
I kindof loat her...but I did get more PM's then her today!
XD
I remember people complaining for a long time when they went down. I'd never used them, so I didn't care~ but now I don't know what I'd do if it went down again. x.x
You loathe her? How sad. u.u Oh yeah~ you measure popularity by PMs. XD; Don't you have an unfair advantage since two come from me? =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:09 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
But but but.....Like....I had cookies then... me no have cookies so yea.. i want to be included.. don't leave me alone T-T

Awww~ I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your last couple days have been better. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:10 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
"Now that I have the american people's attention I would like to inform you of*music starts*" Who knew gore had a humor.
"we had to save our favoite threads on a word doc. None of this subscription junt" But you still can go off about pink links.
XD I didn't know you saw the awards. I don't know~ he usually seems to have a bit of humor when he makes appearances like that~ He once said something about him bringing sexy back.
O: But wasn't the subscribed threads list just broken for a looong time? Pink links haven't returned? ;.;
Supposed to be working?
XD
I remember people complaining for a long time when they went down. I'd never used them, so I didn't care~ but now I don't know what I'd do if it went down again. x.x
You loathe her? How sad. u.u Oh yeah~ you measure popularity by PMs. XD; Don't you have an unfair advantage since two come from me? =P

*yays someone else is on now ...Glomps*  

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:12 pm
*is flattened* Heheh, I'm sort of online. ^__^;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:15 pm
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud

Awww~ I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your last couple days have been better. ^__^
sighs and shakes his head " Nope my week has turned into a horriable one.. This is the worst weekend i have hand in my life.

First my ex girlfriend turned best friend, turned on me and so yea we hate eachother now

My so called other best friend lied to me and i ended that relationship because I hate liers

And the person I was going to be with turns out to already be with someone and did not tell me ....

Life suck but oh well
Life gives you lemon, stab life in the eye"

Dwhite_McCloud

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:16 pm
sdrawkcab
* feels insulted...He did not weigh much in face since it on the internet he is lighter then hydrogen.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:03 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud

sighs and shakes his head " Nope my week has turned into a horriable one.. This is the worst weekend i have hand in my life.

First my ex girlfriend turned best friend, turned on me and so yea we hate eachother now

My so called other best friend lied to me and i ended that relationship because I hate liers

And the person I was going to be with turns out to already be with someone and did not tell me ....

Life suck but oh well
Ooo~ ouch. Sounds like it would make a good soap opera. ^^;;  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:04 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
* feels insulted...He did not weigh much in face since it on the internet he is lighter then hydrogen.*
But my poor pixels! D: They obey Gaia's laws of gravity.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:34 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
Supposed to be working?
XD
XD Well I will probally use it on some long run but now I wouldn't notice.
Shhhh that isn't important. She get's a PM from k-babe and josh. That's enough for her.
Boi is ending his thread and the arena is almost over x.x I'm so happy.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:54 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
Supposed to be working?
XD
Shhhh that isn't important. She get's a PM from k-babe and josh. That's enough for her.

XD Oh~ you would notice with me complaining daily...
I guess you're the main account and make the rules. PX
Um~~ who's Boi?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:10 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
Supposed to be working?
XD

Um~~ who's Boi?

Actually I think that's the only way I do notice.
>3 Darn right. Mancy says I should not let my mule have any items XD I'm too pro mule rights to do that to ect.
Sorry I spell boi like that sometimes. Atom Ant.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:11 pm
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud

Life suck but oh well
Ooo~ ouch. Sounds like it would make a good soap opera. ^^;;
Good maybe but annoying on my part.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:12 pm
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
But my poor pixels! D: They obey Gaia's laws of gravity.
But even by the looks of your pixels.. I'm lighter then you.. I look like some kid right now no more then about 12...  

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
XD

Um~~ who's Boi?

Actually I think that's the only way I do notice.
>3 Darn right. Mancy says I should not let my mule have any items XD I'm too pro mule rights to do that to ect.
Sorry I spell boi like that sometimes. Atom Ant.
XD; Well then... I guess I should talk less about it then~
*laughs* But with your system, your mules buy their own items, don't they?~ Hey, I'm pro mule. ...Mine are dressed. XD;
Oh~~ Bio~ Aww~ you're happy he's ending his thread?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games