Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ferret658

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:52 am
Priestley
Jangle jangle goes my pocket.

*gasp*

KEYS!!!!!!!!! OR CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 am
ferret658
Priestley

*gasp*

Keys on the end of my chain. I keep my change in my wallet.  

Priestley

ferret658

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 am
Priestley
ferret658
Priestley

*gasp*

Keys on the end of my chain. I keep my change in my wallet.

Interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:33 pm
Flob by me. 1k each!

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image " heart gonk " User Image
User Image
User Image

Eveiebear

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:36 pm
Wow, I really disappeared there for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 am
freelance lover

I've been here all along, but it has been so empty and quiet.

By the by, yesterday I filed a police report of child endangerment against my mother, her husband and his ex-wife. My life gets to be interesting for a while now.  

zz1000zz
Crew

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 am
zz1000zz
freelance lover

By the by, yesterday I filed a police report of child endangerment against my mother, her husband and his ex-wife. My life gets to be interesting for a while now.

eek Oh my goodness. Why? And what does that entail? If your comfortable answer those questions, of course. I hope it all works out regardless.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:04 pm
freelance lover
zz1000zz
freelance lover

eek Oh my goodness. Why? And what does that entail? If your comfortable answer those questions, of course. I hope it all works out regardless.

The full story is far too long and complicated to get into, but I can give a (very) brief summary. The child involved is my step-sister. She currently lives with her father and my mother, spending a couple nights each week with her mother. Her mother used to be an alcoholic and has relapsed. Worse yet, her brother and his girlfriend have moved in with her, and are also drinking to excess.

An investigation is currently underway, and I don't know what the ultimate outcome will be. My step-sister certainly won't be going back to her mother's place anymore, and there is at least some chance she will be taken away from her father too.

The worst part of all of it is just the waiting for the investigation.  

zz1000zz
Crew

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm
zz1000zz
freelance lover
zz1000zz
freelance lover

The full story is far too long and complicated to get into, but I can give a (very) brief summary. The child involved is my step-sister. She currently lives with her father and my mother, spending a couple nights each week with her mother. Her mother used to be an alcoholic and has relapsed. Worse yet, her brother and his girlfriend have moved in with her, and are also drinking to excess.

An investigation is currently underway, and I don't know what the ultimate outcome will be. My step-sister certainly won't be going back to her mother's place anymore, and there is at least some chance she will be taken away from her father too.

The worst part of all of it is just the waiting for the investigation.

That sucks. Waiting is always really difficult. I hope it all works out in the end though, that's a rough situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 pm
All in all, it is actually a good thing. I have long thought my step-sister shouldn't be staying with any of those people. They are horrible, and they are causing a lot of damage to her (emotional and mental, there is no physical abuse).

Up until this alcohol thing though, there was never anything I could use to get the law involved. Now that they are, it may be possible to get her into a better home.

So woohoo for alcoholism!  

zz1000zz
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:01 pm
I'm envious of how interesting your life is becoming, Zz, despite wishing it wasn't through such awful circumstances.

Still, I hope everything works out for the best for all involved.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:47 am
My life is always interesting. Short of sleeping for 24 hours, I can't have a day without some sort of craziness happen.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Ransom3d

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm
I understand that this is off-topic...but you're really leading others to search for lustful desires or to make it clear, worldly things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm
Ransom3d
I understand that this is off-topic...but you're really leading others to search for lustful desires or to make it clear, worldly things.

How so? We were discussing zz's current situation. It's also worth mentioning this thread is monitored by the mods, so if there was anything deemed inappropriate, it would have been taken care of.

What are you referring to?

freelance lover
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm
freelance lover
Ransom3d

How so? We were discussing zz's current situation. It's also worth mentioning this thread is monitored by the mods, so if there was anything deemed inappropriate, it would have been taken care of.

What are you referring to?

I think he is referring to my avatar. Because heaven forbid *cartoons* wear clothing which is more covering than bathing suits.  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games