Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:18 am
"I'll join you guys shortly." Kayonis said. 'Something's not right here. We didn't see her any at all and now she shows up as they were about to drown.' He thought to himself. "Hey Seriku!" Kayonis called.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:33 am
Seriku turned around.
"Oh, hey Kayonis,"Seriku said,"You need something?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get the equipment ready," Eggman ordered Shadrik.
"Doctor, where is Hyukia, I thought she was your servant to do this stuff," said Shadrik, disapproving of Eggman's tone with orders and that he was having to work so hard.
"She is on earth, I let her go as she has stuff to do, it was part of the deal we made," Eggman said,"We will be ready soon and she will be back,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pulse from the creature in the tube. Its hands flexed and calmed, it caused a small, unnatural like wind near the ship, it was not strong but it sent shivers down people's spines. The creature was nearing regaining its power and awakening...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:37 am
"Who is that girl?" He asked. "She doesn't feel...sincere." He said quietly as to not alert anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:19 am
"You mean Hyukia? She is the contest host," said Seriku,"The one who paid 5 billion to reserve a ship like this for a contest, I have no idea how old she is but I am guessing a lot older than us but she seems fairly young looking,"  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
"That's what's puzzling me." He whispered. "Not only that, how could she have five billion dollars to reserve a ship?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:09 pm
Seriku shrugged. He really did not know Hyukia much. He patted Kayonis on the shoulder.
"I guess some people don't need a reason to host a contest," said Seriku seeing the look of confusion in his eyes,"anyway, events will turn out if any are going to, might as well enjoy the ride as we might just be suspecting something when nothing is there,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is ready doctor, I am going to get some air, the creature stirring is not something I like to be around," Shadrik said leaving Eggman to sort out the fine tuning.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:22 pm
Kayonis smiled slightly and nodded. "You're probably right. So what's with the kid? He doesn't really associate with anyone but you." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:34 pm
"I found him outside the mansion and he needed help so I try to look after him but really I don't know why he does not like to be around anyone but me, but he seems to like Hyukia too," said Seriku,"anyway, i don't mind having him around,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadrik was moving rapidly, he had managed to hack into a spy network and find what he was looking for. He just shot through the air using his powers. At this rate he would reach his destination quickly ...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 pm
"So he was injured?" He asked. "Sad, wait, where's his parents?" He asked. "Don't you think they'd be worried about him?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:08 pm
"I don't know but -" started Seriku.
Something loud interrupted him on the hull just over the edge. A moment later Shadrik floated over the railings and onto the deck.
"Your an interesting group," said Shadrik. He then looked to Kayonis.
"I heard about your father, tragic i must say, and yet you are on a ship with the person who pretty much gave Damian his power," Shadrik said," Hyukia traded his a chemical to boost his strength to what it is now and yet you stand to be near her, I must admire your courage boy,"
Shadrik looked at Kayonis, and yet Shadrik's eyes contained nothing but truth and even Kayonis could see that the truth was there...
Shadrik disappeared over the railings.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 pm
"Damian...Hyukia...I'LL KILL YOU!" He said running towards her room. No one could stop him he busted in and she turned towards him. At this point she had only changed into a new pair of underwear and a bra. He ran and clutched her throat. "WHY?!" He questioned without giving her details. "I can't here you!" He said sadistically. The pink runes formed on his arms. "Damian...serum...death!" He said anger boiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:50 pm
She kicked him away and managed to run to a dark object on the wall, her room was filled with strange metal objects and chemical. She stood on it and a battle suit formed around her, it was made of a metal never seen by anyone on the ship. Seriku managed to see the break in by Kayonis and Hyukia. He could do nothing as the door had been smashed and blocked him out of it.
Kayonis recognized the arms of the battle suit from the news the one that attacked a G.U.N base. Little did he know that the metal was almost indestructible...
Seriku and Kayonis noticed that on her back was almost angelic wings.  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:50 pm
Rasu couldn't hear what Shadrik had said but he could tell it was enough to get Kayonis' blood boiling. He immediately sensed Kayonis' avatar, and quickly got out of the pool. Since Yata and the other two hadn't come with them on the cruise, he was the only one able to suppress Kayonis' avatar. "Elie, Sonia, Dessenger stay here!" Rasu said and dashed after Kayonis. He got to the room and saw Kayonis and Seriku. "Kayonis stop!" Rasu yelled. Rasu grabbed Kayonis from behind, putting his arms under Kayonis' arms and restraining his head. "Stop Kayonis!" He said. "Calm down, if your avatar gets summoned here, it'll cause the ship to sink!" He whispered into Kayonis' ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 pm
"LEMME GO!!!" He demanded and struggled. "SHE HELPED HIM KILL ME FATHER!!! LEMME GO I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO HURT YOU!!!!" He yelled and struggled. He broke threw and went to attack Hyukia, but stopped inches from her. Something wasn't right. Something was holding him back. "Kayonis don't do this!" Sonia's voice called. "SHE HELPED DAMIAN KILL MY FATHER!!!" He yelled. "That may be true, but if you kill her, you'll only prove that you're no better." She spoke.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:17 pm
"I did not," Hyukia said getting out of the battle suit. She quickly got some clothes on.
Seriku managed to get through the broken remains of the door and he was amazed at all the chemicals and strange objects in there.
"So you live in a room with all this?" asked Seriku.
"It has its uses," said Hyukia.
"I guess," said Seriku a little surprised at the room.
"Our first stop has come at the Caribbean," the captain announced as the ship came to a stand still just off the coast.
"You should first know details, and secondly knock," said Hyukia walking out the room and she was gone from sight. She was already down the maze of corridors.
Seriku's hand slapped across Kayonis's face.
"What were you thinking letting your fists get in the way of your head," Seriku said to Kayonis with some anger,"We are guests here, not the one who payed to let others come, we could be chucked off at any moment for your recklessness,"
"You should know that everyone has a past they might regret," said Shadow coming into view,"If you blame someone for a slight mistake they can not fully remember then you blame someone who is not there but just there shadow."
"You know a bit much already," Seriku said looking at Shadow.
"Maybe if you learn about those around you, you might too, after all do these people even know your heir to the largest empire on Mobius?" asked Shadow letting it out into the open.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games