Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 am
Silverpaw shook her head slowly. "I-I don't.." She couldn't seem to get the words right. Why had Rowanpaw unsheathed his claws? Called her a know-it-all? She never acted like one, she was just doing her favorite move. Would-Could- Rowanpaw ever become a warrior?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:25 am
Robinsong licked Silverpaw's head and murmured,
"Let's get to practice, I don't want Cherrywhisker yelling at me for not teaching you!"  

MADLYALICE

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:45 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been visiting realitives. It's Joltpaw for now. Joltflash will be her warrior name))

Joltpaw wnt looking for Leafpaw, knowing what Wishsong had said. She would love to be her friend and go hunting with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 pm
Leafpaw saw that Wishsing didn't hear her, so she went looking for Joltpaw again. She saw she was walking around, looking for something. Leafpaw went over and said, "hi Joltpaw! want to go hunting with me? I know thats what you wanted, and yes i'll be your friend, silly. I always wanted to be friends too!" Leafpaw started to walk out of camp, turned around, and said," Well come on! The prey won't catch itself!" So Leafpaw and Joltpaw left camp together to look for prey.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:02 pm
((Everyone, I made a story that I posted in the elder's story area, it's called StarClan's Will, and I want you to read and comment!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:41 pm
Joltpaw looked around and then said to Leafpaw, "You try the birds and squirrels. I'll stay with mice and rabbits so I won't have another slumber party." Joltpaw dashed away and came back a minute later with two plump mice.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:39 pm
"alrighty then," said leafpetal, and she went looking for birds and squirrels. She spotted a whole group of birds just pecking around. Leafpetal crouched, waited for the right moment, and lept. She landed on two and killed them both while the others started to fly away. She caught another one that was a little slow and killed that one too. So after collecting her three birds, she looked for Joltpaw again.

((Yes i am Leafpetal. I got my full medicine cat name just a day ago, so i might as well use that now. SO I AM LEAFPETAL!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 pm
Eagleheart was perched on a low branch over looking the clearing, she looked at Rowanpaw who was struggling with a ball of soiled moss from the ((non-existant)) elders den. She jumped down into the clearing and padded over to him. "Do you need help?" She offered.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:54 pm
Mewkit yowled at Eagleheart
"Don't help him! Do you know what he did?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:39 pm
Rowanpaw glanced over a gave a low growl. "just leave me alone." Rowanpaw balled some more moss together and tossed it out of the (non-exsitant) den.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherrywhisker wandered back to the camp. she was still to stuned. am I failing at being a mentor? Cherrywhisker softly cried to herself. The forest seemed even darker and denser then ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cindermoon flicked her eyes open she had just been dreaming. "was that. . .starclan?" Then the dream flashed back, she saw Dawnstar being killed in a blurr, cats lowering their heads, and the face of Dawnstar reappeared, Cindermoon. . .you have been choosen Honeyheart the deputy of Woodclan is not exsperenced enough to become leader yet, I've choosen you for the new leader of woodclan take care of my clan. . . .Cinderstar. . . . Cindermoon shook her head. Tear drops fell on the ground, "I guess I shouldn't tell anyone. . . not yet. . . .not even my sister. . . " Cindermoon got up. She padded out of the den and looked around at her clan. The kits rolling and laughing, Rowanpaw grumbling about apprentice duties, and her sister makeing shure everyone was ok. "good-bye Moonclan. . . .I'll miss you. . . ." Cindermoon turned and padded into the forest.
(good bye everyone!!!! Time to become Cinderstar!!! I'll miss you alll!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm
(NOOO!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN"T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 am
((Hedgey no! That's not your clan! You can't leave, you can't!))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:40 am
(lol sry, now you only have Oakenpelt, Cherrywhisker, and ROwanpaw to play with! Cindermoons, going to be CInderstar in a few more posts! lol)
(p.s. Woodclan rules!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:46 am
((yay. I have Rowanpaw, the cat who nearly attacked Silverpaw to play with.....go me.))  

MADLYALICE

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:06 am
(lol)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games