Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:22 pm
"Thank you, Marchy." Rabbit whispered as a smile spread across his face. Scooting over, he gave Marchy more room if he wanted to also rest.
The Knight nodded, shifting to wacth The Hatter. "Would...you like it back?" She asked, wondering if he'd catch on to where she was getting at.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 pm
Jasper took a deep breath. 'This is it. I'll get to see her...' He thought, turning around slowly, though his heart thudded with the anticipation and anxiety. All he could do was look on and hope for the best.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:52 pm
"No, don't trouble yourself," Marchy protested. "I'm fine right here. Go to sleep." He waited until the rodent finally dropped off, and was about to leave when he realized just how tired he was himself. With a sigh, he removed his shoes and filled the space that the White Rabbit had made for him. Within a matter of moments, he was asleep too.
~~~
"Would I... what? Would I like it back? I... you don't-- you're not...." He dared not hope, but his stomach churned with anticipation all the same....
~~~
The blade clattered to the ground and the girl stumbled backward. "No...." she said, shaking her head. "No, it can't be...."

She had gotten taller over the past two years, and even thinner, too. Her crimson hair barely brushed her shoulders, and her eyes had lost most of their innocent gleam, but now they were wide with shock and disbelief. Slowly, tentatively, she asked the unthinkable: "Jasper?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:15 pm
The Knight lifted her helmet and long black hair tumbled down her back. "I've been searching for you..." She whispered, hesitantly lifting her hand to run her fingers down the side of his face. "Oh, Hatter..."

Tick looked very healthy, her skin was even tanner than the marble color it once was. Even hidden in the armor, you could tell she was in top, physical condition and overall, she didn't seem fragile anymore. Her eyes looked sadder, but now that she could gaze in The Hatter's eyes again, they were filled with an undying happiness.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:34 pm
Jasper wanted to pinch himself...was this really happening? Was he dreaming? Jasper's knees gave out and he plopped to the floor.

"Nana...I can't believe it...I thought you were lost forever..." He stared up at her taking in her appearance, remembering how she was before and how she'd changed. Yet, she was still absolutely stunning. He could feel his heart race and all because he stared into her eyes...no physical contact necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:09 pm
Yawning she cuddled closer to Mimicry as they went along. She had so many questions she wanted to ask him. Especially about them and who she was, but for now she was tired .Or at least she thought she was "Mimicry... tell me about us? you said you proposed to me.. have we known each other for a while?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:21 pm
"Tick-Tock," the Hatter whispered. He hadn't cried since that fateful day, but now tears were brimming in his eyes and spilling down his cheeks. He tentatively reached for her, afraid that she might not be real. "Tick, I've been so lost without you...."
~~~
"Jasper..." she said again, also sinking to the cold ground. Despite her reputation, she looked like she was about to cry. "You came out here on purpose, didn't you? Why did you come looking for me? After all this time, why were you still searching?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:22 pm
Mimicry looked thoughtful. "Well...We weren't always on good terms. For awhile, I was the villian and I stole you away from your friends. However, I fell in love with you and have been at your side ever since." He looked her over. "Anything specific you'd like to know, love?"  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:27 pm
The Night Faery
"Tick-Tock," the Hatter whispered. He hadn't cried since that fateful day, but now tears were brimming in his eyes and spilling down his cheeks. He tentatively reached for her, afraid that she might not be real. "Tick, I've been so lost without you...."
~~~
"Jasper..." she said again, also sinking to the cold ground. Despite her reputation, she looked like she was about to cry. "You came out here on purpose, didn't you? Why did you come looking for me? After all this time, why were you still searching?"

She took his hand and brought it against her cheek, running her own hands, smaller in comparison, over his. "As have I, Hatter." She gasped, feeling breathless. Tick bit her lip, trying to practice restraint and gave up. So, she jumped foreword and tackled him to the floor, crying along with him. "Oh, Hatter...We'll never be apart again! I swear it. I love you...I love you." She whispered this to him, over and over again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:30 pm
"Of course...Nana, I had to find you!" He sobbed, but for the first time, it was in happiness. "When I lost you...I didn't want to believe it. I just-I could never give you up, love. Never. We've never stopped searching. I never stopped loving you...""  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:04 pm
she nodded 'You said I have a brother..." She trailed off , pondering all this new information  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 pm
The Hatter happily gave in to the embrace, hugging his Tick-Tock tight. "I never stopped hoping," he said, tears of happiness streaming down his face. "I always knew you were tough. But how did you survive? Where did you go? I'm sorry, I'm asking too many questions. I'm just so happy to see you again!"
~~~
A few tears slipped down her cheeks; she quickly wiped them away. "Jasper," she said, her voice a little shakier than before, "Nana doesn't exist anymore. That part of me died in the dungeons after the months of torture Rosalie put me through. This--" she indicated her changed form "--is not the girl you loved. I've become something else now; something that has killed more people than you can imagine, something that can't feel, something that doesn't know how to love."

She sighed. "When I woke up alone in a dark and dirty cell, I knew I wasn't going to see you again, so I swore never to love again.... and then after long enough, I... forgot how." She turned away, shaking her hair in front of her face so he wouldn't see the tear-tracks on her cheeks. "I'm not my old self, Jasper, and I don't think you could love what I've become."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 am
"It's no trouble at all, Hatter." She whispered, nuzzling her face against his cheek. Quietly, she began to collect her thoughts. "I washed up after my fall and The White Knight found me."

In the background they could still here him yelling. "You DONKEY! My HAIR is NOT A SNACK!" Tick giggled at that. "He took brought me back to health and I became his student. Despite his rather strange and klutzy demeanor, he's actually a very skilled and resourceful fighter."

"I didn't want you to worry about me anymore, so I decided to get stronger. It worked to. I can get sick and it won't kill me, Hatter, but I'm so sorry for leaving you for so long." She held him tighter, kissing his neck. "I searched though every day and you never left my thoughts, but I had to keep a low profile...after my...salute to the queen." She grinned proudly at that. "The remaining few of her supporters have been tracking me."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:57 am
He clenched his fist tightly, till there were a starch white. "You'll always be my Nana, darling. Whether you can love me or not, I would never stop loving you...and I haven't. If you've decided that this is what you want, to hunt down those bastards, then I'll follow you."  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Rabbit awoke, feeling the warmth of Marchy beside him. He smiled and cuddled close, but suddenly stopped. "No." He whispered. "I'll only grow more attached and if I'm going to die...I can't hurt anyone." Hopping from the bed, he realized he felt better, much more healthier and decided to go outside and sit upon one of the many chairs at the tea party. "I don't remember the last time we had a tea party..." He whispered, fingering one of the tea cups.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games