Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm

-Jay while walking begins to feel dizzy and collapses against a gear passing out from the heat-
Shadow:-sees Jay passed out-Jaymon!-picks him up-Jaymon wake up! Wake up! he quickly looks around and heads east to network city-
[exit Shadow carrying Jay to Network city]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 pm

[Marq and Destin enter from DARK OCEAN]

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!
CP:6/7

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

A greymon was walking around the vast plains for his daily stroll when the trial gate erupted, spitting out Marq and the others. He was caught off guard and looked at the young boys. "Well I'll be..."

"Woah!!" Somehow along the travel, Marq had fallen and therefore fell out once they reached the other end. "ow, ow, ow, ow..." Marq tried to pick himself up when Destin shot out after him.

"LOOK OUT!!!" Destin jumped out of the portal and landed on something off. He looked down to realize that he had landed on Marq. He chuckled nervously as he looked down and then got up.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 am

(Chris, Skylar, and Dante enter from Dark ocean)
User Image Chris
Chris had somehow let go of Marq and watched as he plummeted to the ground. He frowned hoping he was alright and quickly grabbed onto Skylar along with grabbing Dante. He looked over to Marq as they glided down "You alright?" He asked as he gently landed.

User Image
Dante quickly jumped from Chris's arms and they landed and bounced over to Destin. He jumped onto his head and bounced "Lets go again lets go again!" He shouted. He then smiled and got off his head to bounce into his arms. "That was fun" He said.

User Image
Skylar
Skylar looked at Chris as they landed "It seems we've ended up in the gear savana there's sure to be pleanty of beast type digimon here" He said. He looked at the others and noticed Greymon. "He doesn't appear to be hostile...yet" He said.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 am

User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Marq looked up in pain as Destin got off of him. He was soon face to face with a Greymon, his nose touching the digimon's helm. "uuuh... hi?"

The greymon stepped back and chuckled. "Hohoho... I take it leomon sent you. Who would have thought that there were tamers still taking the Trial." Greymon put his claws on his sides and bellowed upward in laughter. Afterwards, he leaned down and looked at the two boys. "I'm Greymon... keeper of the Dragon's Roar trial. It's a pleasure to finally get off my lazy butt and do some training."

Marq backed away from the Greymon feeling completely awkward with how close he was to the digimon's mouth. He had a sweat drop sliding down the back of his head. "Well at least there won't be any ambushes this time."

"No... never. I prefer the more forward approach, that doesn't mean that I'm some push over, but heck... Hiding and fighting is just not my style."

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm

User Image Chris
Chris looked at the Greymon "I guess that means your our opponent" He said. He looked at Marq confused at how forward this battle was. "Alright lets do this then" He said. He looked at Skylar "ready?" He asked

User Image
Before Skylar could open his mouth Dante jumped up and moved over infront of Chris "No me me! I wanna fight"
He said. He closed his eyes and glowed for a moment "Tsunomon digivolve too...Gabumon" He said. He then smiled "I'm ready to beat the tar out of him" He said.

User Image
Skylar
Skylar looked down and sighed he was relieved to not have to fight for once but wasn't sure if Dante was ready to fight yet. He looked at Destin "Make sure he doesn't hurt himself alright" He said.
-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 5 20-sided dice: 11, 5, 14, 7, 11 Total: 48 (5-100)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:49 pm

((What a tweest rofl ))

User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Destin looked to Skylar and nodded."I'll do my best." Destin did a few stretches and walked out to join Dante. He looked at the gabumon and winked at him before turning back to face their opponent. He threw a thumbs up to Marq without turning toward his tamer. "You sure about this, Dante?"

Greymon did his own flexing and roared skyward before kicking is feet like a bull ready to charge. "You better get ready BECAUSE HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!! GREAT ANTLER!!!!" Greymon kicked off and shot at both of the digimon in a charge.

Marq was not prepared as he quickly plucked cards from his case. "OH SHOOT! Here he comes Chris!!"
((Cerberumon, Ylw Vrs Bean, Goburimon, Karatenmon, Mp Charger))

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Remijio Mendoza rolled 5 20-sided dice: 2, 11, 17, 16, 3 Total: 49 (5-100)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

User Image Chris
Chris nodded and grabbed some cards "Alright Dante be on your toes" He said. He then saw Greymon heading straight for them. "Look out Dante" He said. He hoped he'd be alright.

User Image
Dante looked at Destin "Of course I'm sure if you and Skylar can do this so can I" He said. He quickly dove out of the way "Blue blaster!" He said as he fired at Greymon. He then dove in the air "horn attack" He said as he struck at Greymon. "This is fun what do you guys do for an encore?" He said.
(Veeheadbutt, Rapid Arrow, Help?, Metal Garurumon, Exveemon)
Jericho Wing rolled 5 20-sided dice: 12, 1, 16, 20, 16 Total: 65 (5-100)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Jericho and Guile had arrived at the Gear Savannah enjoying the various sights and sounds, but what attracted them the most was the thrill, the rush of the battle before them: It appeared as though their familiar face was none other than Destin, Marq's Gaomon. It sure was a strange sight to see them again.

"They've grown a lot, you can see it in their style of fighting. . . but I'm still the King, just saying."

"No one's claiming your throne yet Guile, but you gotta be on your toes at all times or your gonna lag behind and as Rojo de Decimo you know what that means."

"Don't worry about it, I'll keep my title, no way I'm letting anyone show me up again!" Shouted the Guilmon with vigorous passion, his claws combusting in response to his fiery temper.

"That's the Guile I love to see, partner." Said Jericho as he placed his hand on his friend's head, beginning to pet it gently as he enjoyed the view. . . though it appeared the fight was growing heavy, they might have to intervene if it were to grow to serious, though they would only stay near, and not dare interrupt unless invited.

((Cards in Hand: Terriermon, Battle Tomahawk, D-Terminal, Angewoman, Renamon))

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:50 pm

User Image
Marq.
CP:5/7

User Image
Destin

Destin dove to the side and attempted to strike the charging Greymon, but was bounced off as he hit the helmet of the digimon. He jumped away trying to his eyes on Dante, lest something happened.

The Greymon stopped once he realized that he had missed and was hit by Dante Horn attack. He turned and swung his tail to bat Dante and Destin away and sneered at the two. "Come now, surely you've got more than this... That last hit tickled a bit."

"Cha... he wants power, well give him power. Let's go Destin! CARD SLASH: YELLOW VIRUS BEAN!!!" He slashed the card across his digivice and watched as the same black aura was released from the digivice and sent directly toward Destin. "ATTACK!!!"
((Cerberumon, Yellow Virus Bean, Goburimon, Karatenmon, Mp Charger))

User ImageDestin felt an extra boost of power as the card took effect, turning him into his virus state. He gave his signature evil smirk as he darted at the Greymon with a uppercut aimed at his face. "TAKE THIS, ROLLING UPPER!!"

"Hmph... you've made a mistake that will cost you dearly." Flames spilled out of his mouth and then erupted on the gaomon. "FLAME BREATH!"

"ACK!!!" Destin was knocked back and burned by the attack. For some reason it seemed to hurt more than usual which came off as odd since it was quite the reverse when they fought the Seadramon. "Wha... what happened!?"

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm

User Image Chris
Chris frowned as he saw Destin was hit and it seemed like it was hard. "Hold on Destin we're coming" He said. He closed his eyes "Digimodify...Help? activate" He said. He then smiled this would boost Dante's attack.

User Image
Dante looked at Destin and flew back from the attack but he quickly recovered. "Destin are you alright" He said. He then turned to look at Greymon and growled at him "Grrrr! Your in for it" He said. He then felt his power growing. "Blue blaster!" He said firing the attack at full power at Greymon. He then dove at him "Horn attack" He roared as he flew at him.

(Veeheadbutt, Rapid Arrow, Help? , Metal Garurumon, Exveemon)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:16 pm

User Image
Marq.
CP:4/7

User Image
Destin

Greymon felt the power behind the blast and then even more from the horn. He was pushed back a bit and then frowned at the little digimon. He wiped the corner of his mouth and decided to charge at Dante and Destin again. "GREAT ANTLER" he then shot a wave of flames into his attack. "FIRE HORN!!!" Greymon turned into a charging ball of flames, burning everything as he charged.

Destin picked himself up and pushed Dante out of the way."MOVE IT KID!!" He unloaded a flurry of punches to try and counter the attack, "GAO RUSH!!!" burning himself with each punch, but slowing it some.

"DESTIN!!!" Marq quickly grabbed a card and scanned it. "CARD SLASH: CEBERUMON!!!"
((Cerberumon, Yellow Virus Bean, Goburimon, Karatenmon, Mp Charger))

An aura engulfed Destin as he punched at Greymon. He attack power increased as the aura too the form of a three handed dog that cloaked each of his punches. "GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The punches eventually overcame the Greymon's attacks.

"WHAT THA!!??" Greymon's attack was blocked then countered as he was punched a few times by Destin's attacks. He fell back and tries to pick himself up.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm

User Image Chris
Chris shook his head and readied another card "Alright lets see how much more this digimon has" He said. He then looked at his cards "Digimodify: Rapid arrow activate" He said. He then smirked as he noticed Dante was growing in power again. He turned to Marq "This seems to be going too smoothly don't you think" He said.

User Image
Dante was suprised to see how strong Destin was from the two cards. He then noticed Rapid Arrows effects activating. "Blue Blaster!" He said as he began to barrage Greymon with his attacks again. He wondered why Greymon wasn't using more powerfull attacks.

(Veeheadbutt, Rapid Arrow, Help? , Metal Garurumon, Exveemon)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 am

----------------------------
-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 19!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 am

User Image
Marq.
CP:4/7

User Image
Destin

Greymon braced himself for the attack, "FIRE WALL!" Greymon stamped his foot on the ground causing a pillar of fire to rise and block Dante's attack. "Hohoho... I believe it's time to turn up the heat." As the pillar dropped he wheeled his head back and fired a massive fireball twice the size of either Destin or Dante, "NOVA BLAST!!!"

Destin was on one knee as he struggled to get up. For some reason his virus state was not helping as much as it did in their last match.

Marq looked from the fireball to Chris "That thing is huge!! You got anything?" Marq fumbled through his cards. He was starting to feel the draining effects of him using cards.
((Cerberumon, Yellow Virus Bean, Goburimon, Karatenmon, Mp Charger, Antylamon))

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 am

"It looks like those two are in trouble, I don't think they've realized that their opponent isn't a normal Greymon, maybe we should lend a hand?"

"I dunno. . . do you think the Suits would mind if we but in on a trial battle?"

"Well consider this. . . if we help them they might treat us to food besides those "fancy" tasteless steaks they serve us back in Decimo." Spoke Jericho as he pulled what appeared to be a bright red handgun from his vest pocket, its most defining feature was the large, black X painted along its sides.

"Fine fine I'll ask!" Guile cleared his throat a bit before he walked up to Marq, tugging on his shirt a bit. "Oi oi, do you two need a little help that thing sure does look pretty tough." suggested the Guilmon as he pointed towards the large, yellow reptile.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games