Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:56 pm

(( Enter Justin, Suki, and Mojo ))

"AH!" Justin shouted as he felt the ground tremble violently, he grabbed onto a pole as he looked up ahead. BlackMetalGreymon digging into the ground. "BlackMetalGreymon?!" He shouted as he felt the vibrations of the earth becoming more stronger and quicker.
"JUSTIN!" The Lalamon shouted as she ran towards Justin and held onto his arm. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"
"I think there's a battle going on..." Justin replied slowly as he looked up ahead.
"Huh...?" J-Mojyamon groaned as he sat up. "What's happening...?" He questioned as he turned towards Justin and Suki. "Where are we...?"
Justin let go of the pole and started to walk towards him as carefully as fast as he can without falling. "I think we entered at the wrong time..." Justin grabbed a hold of his fur. "Now come on, we're going to go in!" He shouted as he pulled Mojo up.
"Now that's the tamer I'm looking for!" Mojo replied as he started walking towards the battle.
"YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!" Suki shouted, but she went with them anyway.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Blackmetalgreymon stopped midair confused as he saw the arms enter the ground. He scanned the area looking around to see what would happen next. Rasen looked at leto,"Oh I see he's tunneling and the arms are going to come out of the ground." He surveyed the damage of the area and sighed,"We need to end this soon."

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Leto finally looked around, remembering his promise to do something good this time. "Hmm... Groundramon should eat this in a moment, but if he doesn't I know a way we can." He said, pulling out his digivice and selecting Neuro, the ChaosDukemon.

Dai had grown a little smarter then his own, destroyer all humans self. He started to tunnel upwards, preparing to attack BlackMetalGreymon. He suddenly burst from one of the buildings behind BlackMetalGreymon, his large wings going to cling onto him. He had managed to burry through the buildings by using one of the elevator shafts. He spiked iron ball of a tail prepared to attack BlackMetalGreymon, assuming he grabbed him.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Rasen clutched his digivice and turned to leto,"If groundramon loses this, I want to go. I can't just stand here and wait."

Blackmetalgreymon looked around and suddenly he heard the digimon behind him. Instinctually he turned to face his attacker and slammed his claws forward.

Rasenshurikennero

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Tigerx81
((Sorry im taking long wind. I had this llike seven paragraph long response, but my laptops back light went out. I really don't feel like typing it all again, so your going to get a less quality one or would you rather wait for it to be fixed?))

(( I'll just wait 'till you get the rp vibe in you again. I don't mind the wait.)
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:34 pm

"What is that thing!" Isamu shouted upon seeing the fight
"BlackMetalGreymon, Virus type Cyborg Digimon. Level: Ultimate. Signature move: Revenge Flame" came the answer from the Digivice hanging from his belt loop.
"What should we do Isamu?" Veemon asked
"I don't know, I don't think you could take that guy even if you Digivolve. Let's stand back and watch, if he comes at us, Digivolve to cover our escape."

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:03 am

(Darco, what did I miss when I was busy with that event? XD)
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Matt look at his digivce then surround with data from the device "I feel your power!" The stream burst and Matt was now duftmon and flew off to the savannah

i3 tails Yagura

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:39 pm

((Comp is fixed. Thanks Marcus lol))

Saren was chatting with Shikon and Itchy at the moment a familiar sound wave entered his hearing range. Saren recognized this voice to be that of Sheriti, a female tamer he found himself getting closer to every time they were around each other. Saren spun around slowly to meet the gaze of the other tamer. Saren’s golden eyes rested on her chocolate pools of brown before they noticed her new shirt, but then he started to notice all her new clothing. Saren stood speechless for a moment and then began to say something, ”You look-“ Saren was cut off from his compliment by running foot steps. Saren looked immediately at the source, Itchy was running full speed at Sheriti, “Share-Bear!” Itchy called out to Sheriti before he jumped in her arms, back pack and all. “You look cute in your new clothing. But I am sure Saren was about to say that. Weren’t you Sare?” Itchy said with a light laugh and smile towards Saren, but his glance was only greeted with Saren setting his piercing sights upon him. Saren wasn’t happy that he was cut off by one of his partners, Saren had recently worked up the courage to be able to say he liked Sheriti to her face.

Shikon sighed, “Now guys lets get along. The journey hasn’t even started yet.” Shikon said as he emerged from behind Saren left leg; he had been obviously not paying attention to the scene around them for a moment, as he came into the conversation a tad late. Shikon maneuvered past Saren and on to Sheriti, “Get down Itch.” Shikon said with a stern look in his illuminating yellow eyes. “But I missed Share-Bear.” Itchy laughed, “Do you see what I did there? I made it so that she is a bear to, but not a grouchy bare like Sare-Bear over there.” Itchy said proud of his cleverness. “Yes I am sure we all can see the hints and jokes. Jeez, you so annoying now a days. You’ve watched to many American cartoons and way too many child anime. Shikon said with a sigh. “Fine.” Itchy breathed before he hopped out of Sheriti’s arms.

“Hi Sheriti.” Shikon said with enthusiasm as he called her attention to him. Shikon then looked over to the Devimon standing protectively close to her, “Batman.” Shikon said with a laugh as he greeted Reniko. Shikon considered Reniko to be one of his best friends, but he had a temper on him; Shikon only found the temper to be funny though. “Sheriti.” Itchy called out trying to get Sheriti’s attention. “Don’t you like Saren’s new clothing as well?” Itchy asked curiously as he went over to Saren and tugged on his new white and black ensemble ((if you got to my profile you will see Saren’s new look, but his red will be white))

Saren seemed a bit nervous when Itchy had called the attention on him. Saren was wearing a white, flowing, unbuttoned jacket with a leather vest half unzipped hiding under it. Saren was also wearing white pants with black trim and a belt with a skull in front of it. To finish off his outfit he was wearing black leather boots, but all the clothing previously mentioned all held secrets of their own. Saren had hidden weapons tucked away in crevasses of his jacket and pants, throwing knives and throwing objects a like.
Saren waved one of his fingerless, leather, gloved hands to greet Sheriti.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:10 pm

BlackMetalGreymon turned his attention onto Isamu and Veemon pulling his claws out of the ground he turned full to face them.
"Now we run?"
"Now we run."
The two turned in their heels and broke out into a full sprint out of the city, hoping one of the other combatants would distract the giant dragon-cyborg long enough for them to get away.
"Where should we go now?" Isamu asked
"Why are you asking me?"
"Because I just got here, where's a peaceful place where we could go for a while?"
"This way!"

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 pm

(Well Kira, a BlackMetalGreymon is attacking the city, and groundramon, my Dai, is fighting him)

Leto smiled a little. "I don't think he will lose."

Groundramon was impaled on BlackMetalGreymon's metal claws, his own wings grabbing onto BlackMetalGreymon's wings, pulling them both down to the ground. Groundramon may be out of power, but he wouldn't lose.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Blackmetalgreymon wouldn't lose, he opened his mouth and reared back his head. Once again he readied a fireball, the power increasing as his damage grew. He threw the fireball caring only about winning.

Rasen blinked looking at the battle,"We'll see about that."

Rasenshurikennero

greem

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Watching the impact of the battle on the city and the running away of digimon Kaito decided to give a hint. "I think you should finsih this up before you destory this whole city maybe take him to somewhere abandon or open." If the battle continued to happen here Kaito and Troy would have to do something about even if Leto didn't want him to interfere.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Leto ground a little. "Well... since I am going good today. Kaito you should interfere, it looks like groundramon is about to destroy most of the city."

Groundramon was waiting for them to hit the ground, once they touched it the battle would be won. He just had to hang on. He grit his teeth as the fireball hit him, exploding on him as well as back on BlackMetalGreymon. His dragonic scales protecting him a little from the fire.

Draco_Lord

greem

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:13 pm

((ill post after Rasen))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games