Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw
xd It's happened to me enough that I'm calling it that.
I don't disclose my gender unless I'm using it specifically in an example [like above] or I'm asked directly.

Idk if I talk like an actual dude, been told that plenty of times, and I've confused gay dudes and lesbians, and people thinkin I'm a strait male, especially when I talk about banging chicks. Even when I showed one gay dude a pic of me (he had become quite a good friend and I was beginning to worry he was picking up the wrong message) in my lifeguard uniform he was convinced I was a bisexual dude till I told him repeatedly that I was a female and showed him a pic of me rockin my tits in a dress. We're still friends but I don't like to deliberately mislead people on.
I understand, I wouldn't like to mislead people either. I do have my gender on my profile. Figured that if someone was interested enough to know me, that's where they could get the info. But when you are only talking about general stuff on the forums, it's usually not a relevant thing (unless it's part of the discussion). Only when you start making real friends.

People can get weird over genders, even on the internet. I find it funny biggrin Internet is supposed to be the playground for anonymity and still people get pissed at you when they realize you're not what they expected. Some people are just too naive.

Eh, I don't even do that. I just don't really think it's really important. I consider myself a genderqueer IRL, I just state that I'm a chick to keep things simple, so I've never put much weight into gender in the first place.

I got accused of luring and breaking gay dude hearts when a guy discovered I was a chick. Caused a big ol' shitfest that I'm glad is over. I don't get the anger at being unexpected.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 pm
Slick Southpaw

Eh, I don't even do that. I just don't really think it's really important. I consider myself a genderqueer IRL, I just state that I'm a chick to keep things simple, so I've never put much weight into gender in the first place.

I got accused of luring and breaking gay dude hearts when a guy discovered I was a chick. Caused a big ol' shitfest that I'm glad is over. I don't get the anger at being unexpected.

o.o You sound much like me when you say you never put much weight into gender in the first place. That's exactly my though. Scary emotion_awesome

People should learn to never expect anything about anyone on the internet. Saves you from lot of trouble.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 pm
Slick Southpaw

I've known you're gender but you're still that sexy faun guy to me whether or not you're a sexy faun guy IRL  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:23 pm
Day7
Slick Southpaw

I've known you're gender but you're still that sexy faun guy to me whether or not you're a sexy faun guy IRL
emotion_brofist
I approve of this line of thinking and it makes me chuckle at the thought. Would need a much bigger keyboard for dem hands

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm
Iehonatane
o.o You sound much like me when you say you never put much weight into gender in the first place. That's exactly my though. Scary emotion_awesome

People should learn to never expect anything about anyone on the internet. Saves you from lot of trouble.

Yup, that's why I figure I just treat people like their avatars. If your avatar is male, I say you're male. If it's female, then you're a chick

Etc  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:52 pm
Back about 10, 11 years ago I used to rp as a dude. No one was the wiser and I liked it like that. However I soon found out that it was not all the best. Im not into girls, even if I rp that I like em, just not my thing, so when one grew very attached and ended up really heartbroken, I stopped. People can fall into a one sided love, for real, on the internet. I've even done it. Its why intentions and gender are important to people, among other things. It all goes to show though, that gender, race, location, age, and so on so forth mean nothing when it comes to emotion, our minds just tell us what we want out of the deal and warp the emotions around that.

Or something. I can never type what is actually in my head because the words don't exist. Lol  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:12 pm
Rya Dracosin

I get what you're saying though, so at least you conveyed it well.

In the 2000's it seemed like, for me at least, RPing a person as yourself (that wasnt actually you per say) was pretty much whatever, like, it was accepted or not all that important, but as we grew closer to 2009/10/11 area I had been encountering more and more people who, when they find out you're not a guy or girl like you've acted/displayed via avatars and such, get extremely offended or pissed off at it

I've come to accept (in real life) that Gender as a feature, is in how you act, or want to be.... which is why I'm not actually bothered by TS/TG, crossdressers, gays and so-on

because we're all still people, we all still have feelings and acting a certain way (if it's not deliberately harmful or bothersome) shouldn't be a reason for hate

Of course, I probably worded all of that wrong or something but, I know what I was trying to say, and that's what counts emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm
Day7
Iehonatane

Yup, that's why I figure I just treat people like their avatars. If your avatar is male, I say you're male. If it's female, then you're a chick

Etc
Always found it funny when people of the opposite gendered avis get pissed off when you call them by their gender.

bro, unless you state specifically how you want to be addressed in your siggy or profile, Imma call you what I see, you can correct me later, but doncha get pissed off when people address you by the "wrong gender"

xd I've laughed where I've had people call me a "she" because they know my IRL gender and someone who didn't know it corrected them and said I was clearly a dude in the forums.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm
Slick Southpaw
Always found it funny when people of the opposite gendered avis get pissed off when you call them by their gender.

bro, unless you state specifically how you want to be addressed in your siggy or profile, Imma call you what I see, you can correct me later, but doncha get pissed off when people address you by the "wrong gender"

xd I've laughed where I've had people call me a "she" because they know my IRL gender and someone who didn't know it corrected them and said I was clearly a dude in the forums.

And this is why you and I are friends

Though apparently not on gaia :O how have I not sent you a friend request yet anyway?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm
Day7
Slick Southpaw

And this is why you and I are friends

Though apparently not on gaia :O how have I not sent you a friend request yet anyway?
cool
Which shall soon be rectified.

and in something entirely unrelated...
homg, I think I need the random gay stuff is totally stuck in my brain because my doodle of stud slick looks very...manrotic.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 pm
Slick Southpaw
cool
Which shall soon be rectified.

and in something entirely unrelated...
homg, I think I need the random gay stuff is totally stuck in my brain because my doodle of stud slick looks very...manrotic.

Manrotic needs to be a word in the dictionary 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 pm
Roman doll sure did get a bit more expensive,so much for having a nice bike.  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:03 pm
*plays some banjo chords*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm
Back from eating out with my boyfriend. *sits down in the thread*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm
It's like...I want to try a latte. But I don't know if I'll like it, but I drink triple macchiato's all time...

And normal coffee is a wonderful thing.

I used to not drink coffee and I was happy.

emotion_donotwant

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games