Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:42 pm
huhhhhhh....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:48 pm
Dameon the -V-
Well seeing as how i am only at a CL of 2.0 and my health is roughly 200

on a side note: My shuriken is almost CL 3.0

That should be nicer to have

my rings: MEAT, Solar, GunsGunsGuns, Shuriken, bump, waterballoon, swarm, bandage

I know they are bad, but thats what drops are for.

If you ever need my help just give a call. Of course that will depend on my availability. At home I can't go on zOMG, because I have dial-up. I can only go on when I'm at either the public library or at the university. Nice job with the shuriken by the way. Get a ghost, dervish, and mantis ring and you'll be all set for the Ninja set. That set will increase your dodge stat exponentially. Lot's of the upper level players take advantage of it. I'll get you a Mantis ring right now if you want so you'll have a good melee ring off the bat. GGGun's is a good one too. Did you really get that in a drop or did you choose to take that as your ring choice? Hack shoule be the next one you should get since it's the most powerful melee ring in zOMG thus far. I have my Hack at CL9 right now and I'm doing roughly 200 damage on same level monsters. More rage means it'll be around 400 to 500 damage.  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:58 pm
GGGuns was dropped, I don't exactly want to get the ninja set, I was hoping for some set with GGGuns because it is my current favorite ring although shuriken is the most useful.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:11 pm
Dameon the -V-
GGGuns was dropped, I don't exactly want to get the ninja set, I was hoping for some set with GGGuns because it is my current favorite ring although shuriken is the most useful.

Well I guess that's fine then. Long range combo attacks are awesome even though they take a lot of juice out of you. May I suggest adding Shark Attack. It's the second most powerful attack ring and has decent range. Using that attack gives a knockback effect that will help your ranged attacks recover for a chain of attacks. GGGuns, Solar Rays, then Shark Attack, then Bump, then start the cycle over. It's very effective from what I've seen. At least if all of them connect.  

tkdauronXIII

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:06 pm
I´m so behind my ninja set is in level 7 and my angel set is in level 5 X_x. By the way 8.5/10 Auron need a change your avi XD.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:04 pm
Zhadgon
I´m so behind my ninja set is in level 7 and my angel set is in level 5 X_x. By the way 8.5/10 Auron need a change your avi XD.
.n_n.

People are starting to love my zOMG avi though... crying Can't I keep it longer?  

tkdauronXIII

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:06 am
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

People are starting to love my zOMG avi though... crying Can't I keep it longer?

Well ok xd you can.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:09 pm
8/10

Cool, yet it seems just a bit too cluttered...  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 pm
9/10

Excellent job, as always. blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:27 pm
I love it! 9.5/10

The only think I would change is the Aluna on your head xP  

Yuri is Lilia

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm
8/10

Do I spy christmas 08 pants? HRM!?

*laughs*

I actually really like your avatar, it's subtle yet it has very explosive items, They pop when I look at it (if that makes sense)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:17 pm
9/10

I rather like the avatar.  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:04 pm
Nice 8/10.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:43 am
I love the theme, but I think you may just be overclutting it razz

7/10

Dameon the -V-
8/10

Do I spy christmas 08 pants? HRM!?

*laughs*

I actually really like your avatar, it's subtle yet it has very explosive items, They pop when I look at it (if that makes sense)

No, no christmas 08 Pants xP

But thanks, thats kinda what I wanted to aim at ^_^  

Yuri is Lilia

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:20 am
9/10

Very simple and effective.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games