Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 am
And then Gaia was like YOU GET NOTHING

That's a pretty awesome glitch. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 am
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw
Most of the time it is. Though when changing smirks so I could have my beard-scruff combo show better was probably the most expensive thing I had ever done--won it in an auction in the MP for over 2 million.
Most of the gold shop items I use are ooold though. Like the glamrock band or the wraps or the tomahawk....elven ears... Most of the newer stuff I hardly use unless I'm doin a stint with another guild, like the clones for the SF Regs.

I hear you. Of course the few item you want are the most expensive ones.

I'm in love with the school uniforms they gave us, the shoes, vests and the shirts especially. The shoes are awesome, since it's hard to find shoes for the male avi. You've done well to avoid this problem xD I also love messenger bags. I bought Mineiro's Scroll for the bag pose. But that's a lot cheaper than Agape -.-
Hah, the fun thing about the hooves is seeing what anklets I can get to layer with them that doesn't look too skewed--I think the dynamic heel is my favorite so far.

xd I used to know what I wanted to do with the Mineiro's Scroll. Now, notsomuch since my sudden secondary thing that came on was not really wearing tops that covered my hairy chest cool

Though I feel that the few expensive ones balances out my lack of buying or interest in items at times.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 am
Meromictic
The Undead Suitor
thanks

i guess

with you supporting me I know I can accomplish my goals

of watching 5 episodes of a cartoon series

I totally gave up on watching any current series. I just can't keep up. e.e;

ive found out that i cant watch tv on tv anymore

i have to watch it online  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 am
The Undead Suitor
Meromictic
The Undead Suitor
thanks

i guess

with you supporting me I know I can accomplish my goals

of watching 5 episodes of a cartoon series

I totally gave up on watching any current series. I just can't keep up. e.e;

ive found out that i cant watch tv on tv anymore

i have to watch it online

Yeah. If it isn't on dvd or netflix, I just can't watch it. x.x; I always feel like I'm behind everyone else.

And I made a mistake in watching the first season of Sherlock. XP A friend keeps bugging me if I've seen the second season and it isn't going to happen until I can either buy it or it gets uploaded.

I seriously hate hearing "OMG THIS EPISODE IS SO AWESOME but... I won't talk about it because I don't want to ruin it for you." :/  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 am
Slick Southpaw
Hah, the fun thing about the hooves is seeing what anklets I can get to layer with them that doesn't look too skewed--I think the dynamic heel is my favorite so far.

xd I used to know what I wanted to do with the Mineiro's Scroll. Now, notsomuch since my sudden secondary thing that came on was not really wearing tops that covered my hairy chest cool

Though I feel that the few expensive ones balances out my lack of buying or interest in items at times.

I do like your avatar. It's very original. biggrin I usually enjoy when people create a character and stick with it.

I've had the darkest skin tone from the day one, but other than that, I don't really stand out of the crowd that much. For the past two years I've also worn these ears and tail. I sometimes think going for a lighter skin, but that would completely change the "character" Ieho has become for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am
i still need to watch the new episode of mlp

and I had to wait until like....midnight to find a good upload of Korra.

Doesn't help that suitor and I

1) broke the power cord to the dish box
2) don't get HUB
3) both shows come on at really dumb hours  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 am
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw

I do like your avatar. It's very original. biggrin I usually enjoy when people create a character and stick with it.

I've had the darkest skin tone from the day one, but other than that, I don't really stand out of the crowd that much. For the past two years I've also worn these ears and tail. I sometimes think going for a lighter skin, but that would completely change the "character" Ieho has become for me.

D'aww thanks. it totally started by accident when I got into avatar art and going into the Avatar Battle Royale and did end up creating a whole character out of it. Also exacerbated by the boa constrictor being released and I've never stopped wearing him since. Well, I did once, and I had people asking me what happened to it, like it got lost or misplaced or someone stole it xd

I keep on thinking you're the male counterpart to Yilanti Midnight because you two generally sport similar dark skin and ears/tail combo emotion_c8 You're not quite as invisible as you think.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 am
Slick Southpaw

D'aww thanks. it totally started by accident when I got into avatar art and going into the Avatar Battle Royale and did end up creating a whole character out of it. Also exacerbated by the boa constrictor being released and I've never stopped wearing him since. Well, I did once, and I had people asking me what happened to it, like it got lost or misplaced or someone stole it xd

I keep on thinking you're the male counterpart to Yilanti Midnight because you two generally sport similar dark skin and ears/tail combo emotion_c8 You're not quite as invisible as you think.

Really? o.O'

Hmm, I guess we are the same "species" xD
I hope people don't think I copied her :O Because I honestly didn't. I've had my dark skin from the start and I've had these ears and tail in my inventory for as long as I've been on gaia. They were some of my first items. I started wearing them as "base" items about 2 years ago though...

There are surprisingly few dark skinned avatars on Gaia.

I bet you could create a small scandal by dressing totally different for a day or so biggrin  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 am
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw

Really? o.O'

Hmm, I guess we are the same "species" xD
I hope people don't think I copied her :O Because I honestly didn't. I've had my dark skin from the start and I've had these ears and tail in my inventory for as long as I've been on gaia. They were some of my first items. I started wearing them as "base" items about 2 years ago though...

There are surprisingly few dark skinned avatars on Gaia.

I bet you could create a small scandal by dressing totally different for a day or so biggrin

Nah, I just have this weird mental image of you two being of the same species.

There are very few of dark skinned avis. I like the darker skinned look anyways, even though mine is just a few shades lighter than yours. It just fits I suppose.

cool I create scandals when I suddenly start sporting tits instead of hairy man faun. Even got free avatar art from it too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am
That pic is rather amusing, Mero.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:44 am
Slick Southpaw

There are very few of dark skinned avis. I like the darker skinned look anyways, even though mine is just a few shades lighter than yours. It just fits I suppose.

cool I create scandals when I suddenly start sporting tits instead of hairy man faun. Even got free avatar art from it too.

Well, I have a theory that Gaia's population is mostly white girls (I'm not trying to be racist or anything. It's just what I think) who choose their own skin color. Because in some way the avatar is a recreation of themselves... at first, anyways, it usually evolves later on. It's a sad mental image though. I've never understood the need to recreate yourself on site like this, when you have the opportunity to create anything you want. I usually make characters... That's why I chose dark skin and male, instead of white female xD Never regretted my choice. I did have white hair for the first year though. o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw

Well, I have a theory that Gaia's population is mostly white girls (I'm not trying to be racist or anything. It's just what I think) who choose their own skin color. Because in some way the avatar is a recreation of themselves... at first, anyways, it usually evolves later on. It's a sad mental image though. I've never understood the need to recreate yourself on site like this, when you have the opportunity to create anything you want. I usually make characters... That's why I chose dark skin and male, instead of white female xD Never regretted my choice. I did have white hair for the first year though. o.O
emotion_brofist
Sweet. Slightly tanned now, but very white chick here who went the brown n' male route also.

I like explorin out the box, man. I can understand the allure of making a cool version of your IRL self, which I totally did for nearly a 6 months I think before I was, ******** this s**t, I'm doing something waaaay out of my normal scope of things. Things became way more fun after that. Though I do tend to mess up people's online gaydar.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 pm
Slick Southpaw
emotion_brofist
Sweet. Slightly tanned now, but very white chick here who went the brown n' male route also.

I like explorin out the box, man. I can understand the allure of making a cool version of your IRL self, which I totally did for nearly a 6 months I think before I was, ******** this s**t, I'm doing something waaaay out of my normal scope of things. Things became way more fun after that. Though I do tend to mess up people's online gaydar.

Online gaydar? lol That's... well... what? xD I never really think who is behind the screen. People give way too much credit for few pixels. If you have a girly avatar, people think you're a girl and vice versa. And sometimes they are very weirded out if you are not what they think. I tend to think almost everyone here is a girl in irl... not that I give damn though. It's not very relevant information in my book. I just only care what people have to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 pm
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw
emotion_brofist

Online gaydar? lol That's... well... what? xD I never really think who is behind the screen. People give way too much credit for few pixels. If you have a girly avatar, people think you're a girl and vice versa. And sometimes they are very weirded out if you are not what they think. I tend to think almost everyone here is a girl in irl... not that I give damn though. It's not very relevant information in my book. I just only care what people have to say.
xd It's happened to me enough that I'm calling it that.
I don't disclose my gender unless I'm using it specifically in an example [like above] or I'm asked directly.

Idk if I talk like an actual dude, been told that plenty of times, and I've confused gay dudes and lesbians, and people thinkin I'm a strait male, especially when I talk about banging chicks. Even when I showed one gay dude a pic of me (he had become quite a good friend and I was beginning to worry he was picking up the wrong message) in my lifeguard uniform he was convinced I was a bisexual dude till I told him repeatedly that I was a female and showed him a pic of me rockin my tits in a dress. We're still friends but I don't like to deliberately mislead people on.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm
Slick Southpaw
xd It's happened to me enough that I'm calling it that.
I don't disclose my gender unless I'm using it specifically in an example [like above] or I'm asked directly.

Idk if I talk like an actual dude, been told that plenty of times, and I've confused gay dudes and lesbians, and people thinkin I'm a strait male, especially when I talk about banging chicks. Even when I showed one gay dude a pic of me (he had become quite a good friend and I was beginning to worry he was picking up the wrong message) in my lifeguard uniform he was convinced I was a bisexual dude till I told him repeatedly that I was a female and showed him a pic of me rockin my tits in a dress. We're still friends but I don't like to deliberately mislead people on.

I understand, I wouldn't like to mislead people either. I do have my gender on my profile. Figured that if someone was interested enough to know me, that's where they could get the info. But when you are only talking about general stuff on the forums, it's usually not a relevant thing (unless it's part of the discussion). Only when you start making real friends.

People can get weird over genders, even on the internet. I find it funny biggrin Internet is supposed to be the playground for anonymity and still people get pissed at you when they realize you're not what they expected. Some people are just too naive.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games