Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:45 pm
ooof....
seems the little patient has stirred....
I'll be right back

*heads down to check on Icy again - materializes into Icy's room*
Icy?....
*notices the little imp is squished*
oh this is why you summoned me silly thing...
*untucks him and pats him on the head again*
hmm she was worse off than we though huh?
i'll give her a bit of strength 4laugh

*casts a blanket of empowering and protection angelic like feathers around Icy*
she'll feel refreshed when she awakens! 4laugh  
lady leko-chan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 1 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:51 pm
*materializes back up in the bar with Showa*
oh my I think I'm getting light headed from all this transporting...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm
This should help. -casts cure-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 pm
*laughs very hard*
yes yes THIS time cure helped!!  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 82!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:01 pm
*whips a tail across the room*

User Image  
Keisaku Hakurei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image
-throws a tail-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:10 pm
*growls then takes a seat*
it's harder than it looks! gonk
*pours a shot of whiskey*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:16 pm
-pours a glass of milk-

I need to be sober for later, as there is a dangerous Makaijin criminal on the loose.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 pm
*stretches then heads down to her room for a nap or perhaps the night*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm
*wakes up from the second passing out, feeling a lot better. Her head stopped hurting, vision wasn't blurred anymore and her stomach stopped rolling. Able to sit up without the dizzy sick feeling, Icy looks around and is now capable of determining her whereabouts and the blinding white light about her. She notes that she is indeed in her room, in her own bed, and the light is of an angelic aura, and she also sees an angel imp.

Ayamis imp! So that's why I'm surrounded by this light. Leko and Ayami has been taking care of me. Carefully and slowly pulling the imps tail out of her hand, Icy hugs the imp softly and cuddles it, releasing it so it can return to its owner. You let Ayami know that I truly appreciate her for helping me out little one. Now off you go!

As the imp floats away into thin air, Icy rolls across her bed until she's on the far left side of it, standing up and stretching. In need of a shower, Icy heads to her walk-in glass encased shower with heated marble flooring and gold accessories. Turning the water on, Icy is hit with 8 streams of water from all different angles at once. Stunned, for this is the first time in her shower, Icy jumps and spins around, not knowing where to go. Then she relaxes as the jets of water hits spots that no one on this green earth should have hit like that.

After an hour of "showering", she dries off and lotions up, heading into her walk-in closet to find something for the evening. Finding something simple, she gets dressed and heads for the kitchen. Ravenous, Icy finds a quick fix from Bertolli. Mmmmmmmmm....chicken and shrimp alfredo with broccoli florets. My fave. Fixing her dinner, Icy dines with a glass of chardonnay. Once finished, she places her dishes in the dishwasher, makes sure everything is turned off save a couple of lights and walks out, locking the door behind her.

Going upstairs and out the secret passageway, Icy walks into the bar and heads behind the counter, grabbing another glass of chardonnay and sipping on it, musing about last night and shaking her head slightly*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:49 pm
*wakes from her nap to find her imp*
well hello there! seems you've succeeded! 4laugh
*hears rolling thunder in the distance and decides to see if it's about to storm*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm
*sipping her wine, Icy hears thunder and sees a flash of lightning from outside the windows. Uh-oh. I hope no one is caught outside when the storm comes. Worried that the storm may roll in quicker than it seems, Icy goes to the double front doors and opens them, watching from just inside*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:00 pm
*a cat bell rings as Ayami materializes into the Bar*
Oh Icy glad to see you've awakened!
*floats to the door*
i think we may be in for a nice light show!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 pm
*hears the cat bell and turns to see Ayami greeting her*

4laugh Well, good evening Ayami! Thank you soooo much for helping me out this afternoon! I still don't know what in the world came over me. sweatdrop

*looks back outside and sighs*

Yes, yes. It does seem like we are. Lots of rain as well. Oh, how I despise nights like these. No one to cuddle with on these cold, rainy nights.

*as soon as she finished her statement, Icy remembers that these were her feelings last night before she drank that concoction Showa made and she was so out of sorts. My emotions could not have lead me to feel the way I felt last night or this morning, huh? Shaking her head slightly, Icy smiles at Ayami and walks behind the bar*

Well, my lady of angelicness, how are you this evening? Can I get you anything to drink? xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games