Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:18 pm
AA K I R A HH
Kaleido_Angelic
8.5/10 you are so golden @.@

*3*) thank you~
@person above, 7/10

T^T that was cold... @person above? O-o... at least say my name T^T... no its okay idk... im being weird sweatdrop 8/10  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:49 am
white
9/10

I'm going for a Jackster Dummy kinda look  

DarkWolf Valiant

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:58 pm
I would go for different items, personally. 7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 pm
9/10

KKIIILLLLLAAA!!!! Love the humanoid raptor huntress! blaugh  

Mulizak

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:43 pm
4/10

Not really feeling it, no real offence towards you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:39 pm
7/10

I would recommend adding some subtle blue pants under all of this stuff and it would look way better.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:03 pm
@aqamum: Doesn't seem to follow a specific theme and is very cluttered. 6/10
Welcome to the guild by the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Its the same as usual so I don't really expect much, you're not around for eye teasers, You're our residential zOMG expert.

On that note...

I'm getting so fed up with zOMG and it's god damn lag spikes. I can run any other game from steam or any other game producing company, I could run oblivion 2x on my computer with out it lagging BUT a simple browser based game such as zOMG seemingly decides to SUCK at every waking moment. I can barely even switch maps without the STUPID map load time. It's not my connection because I play several other MMoRPGS that require a MUCH HIGHER rate of transfer including TF2, eXsteel, MS, World of warcraft, so why is it that this low end game causes so much problems?!

I say, They need to pull it back, and redo the scheme, I would rather have a client based than this crap.  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:56 am
Dameon the -V-
Its the same as usual so I don't really expect much, you're not around for eye teasers, You're our residential zOMG expert.

On that note...

I'm getting so fed up with zOMG and it's god damn lag spikes. I can run any other game from steam or any other game producing company, I could run oblivion 2x on my computer with out it lagging BUT a simple browser based game such as zOMG seemingly decides to SUCK at every waking moment. I can barely even switch maps without the STUPID map load time. It's not my connection because I play several other MMoRPGS that require a MUCH HIGHER rate of transfer including TF2, eXsteel, MS, World of warcraft, so why is it that this low end game causes so much problems?!

I say, They need to pull it back, and redo the scheme, I would rather have a client based than this crap.

The whole purpose behind it all was so that it COULD run as flash+java based. I hear about java from the programmers at my school and they tell me that it's a load of crap to work with all the time. So it's not going to be fixed in a flash. I don't know about you, but zOMG is still in its beta testing stage. You know full well to expect these things. The other problem facing the dev's right now is the new Flash 10 memory storage. It causes memory leaks that prevent most files required to transfer over and thus need to first be compressed into a bottleneck before it gets to your computer. They are working on fixing these issues now. That's the whole point in open beta, so that the programmers have the oppotunity to see the bugs and problem areas of the game they need to fix. Just be patient. From my understanding: If this game does succeed in being mostly bug free and doesn't require a client then this could perhaps be one of the best flash based MMoRPG's out there in the internet in terms of flexibility.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:54 pm
Action script/Java based programmers know of these errors. When all java based game or flash base game designers start, they know the risks that java and flash bring. Java is easily one of the most USELESS languages ever, but because of everyones old computers/under-maintanenced is no excuse for the programmers to not take care of the memory leak in flash 10. To avoid this problem a simple re-route is neccesary, I know programming, so I know fully as to what the problem is, I may not have the know how to compete with these guys in their groups but myself as a solo game designer in flash/java I know the risks it runs, And I fully understand these so the "understandable" beta, Needs to be pulled.

They need to simply retract the game, and make a 2.1 version.

It frustrates me, As a programmer I know these stupid problems / and they are avoidable.  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:54 pm
yawnz... it wasnt so bad of a lag on my mac O-o... maybe its just PC....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:49 pm
Dameon the -V-
Action script/Java based programmers know of these errors. When all java based game or flash base game designers start, they know the risks that java and flash bring. Java is easily one of the most USELESS languages ever, but because of everyones old computers/under-maintanenced is no excuse for the programmers to not take care of the memory leak in flash 10. To avoid this problem a simple re-route is neccesary, I know programming, so I know fully as to what the problem is, I may not have the know how to compete with these guys in their groups but myself as a solo game designer in flash/java I know the risks it runs, And I fully understand these so the "understandable" beta, Needs to be pulled.

They need to simply retract the game, and make a 2.1 version.

It frustrates me, As a programmer I know these stupid problems / and they are avoidable.

I expected you'd know that in a way, but you should also know that they knew of the risks in bringing zOMG to open beta. Perhaps they had their reasons. At least open beta's helped them with server stability issues thus far. They would never have been able to solve that with just a crew of 10 people working on it. As for the leaks...it looks like they're about to fix up patches for the other areas past Bill's Ranch. Hopefully that'll improve things. I know your pain and such, but at least I have the patience to ride this through without complaining lol! *Pats Dammie on the shoulder* It'll be alright. If only Kylie were here to calm you down right now lol!  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 am
*grumble grumble*
Yeah yeah yeah, As long as these stupid lag spikes don't hit me as hard as they did yesterday i'll be utterly fine. I haven't gotten out of the goof garden because of the lag spikes and it won't show enemies so when I'm walking around i'm always taking damage, or it will show two enemies like a mushroom cannon and a gnome and I'll think to myself "Sweet, this shouldn't take long" and after I spam both of them with my LR rings, another 2 cannons, 4 gnomes, and 3 flamigoes are already butt raping me because the game doesn't have the proper G-loader.

*sighs*
I'll just drink my rum and sit in the corner, I feel bad for them however because i'm not the only one who's fed up.

*noms on the end of the rum bottle*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:32 pm
Dameon the -V-
*grumble grumble*
Yeah yeah yeah, As long as these stupid lag spikes don't hit me as hard as they did yesterday i'll be utterly fine. I haven't gotten out of the goof garden because of the lag spikes and it won't show enemies so when I'm walking around i'm always taking damage, or it will show two enemies like a mushroom cannon and a gnome and I'll think to myself "Sweet, this shouldn't take long" and after I spam both of them with my LR rings, another 2 cannons, 4 gnomes, and 3 flamigoes are already butt raping me because the game doesn't have the proper G-loader.

*sighs*
I'll just drink my rum and sit in the corner, I feel bad for them however because i'm not the only one who's fed up.

*noms on the end of the rum bottle*

I know your pain buddy...I'm getting raped constantly by around 20 Tiny Terrors in the Old Aqueduct constantly. The lag doesn't allow me to escape their pursuit. Ah...I remembered getting killed a lot fighting those gnomes and mushrooms. Hurts when you want to be a solo'er. Seriously though...20 Tiny Terrors migrating to the north and south of the path just past the Null Crystal for that area. Scary...
Wait until you get to encounter the Flying Gift Boxes!!! These things have traumatized many travelers in their wake. They have giant teeth and constantly chant: FILL THE BOX!!! FILL THE BOX!!! FILL THE BOX!!! They deal well over 100 damage on equal bounds and swarm all over you.  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:37 pm
Well seeing as how i am only at a CL of 2.0 and my health is roughly 200

on a side note: My shuriken is almost CL 3.0

That should be nicer to have

my rings: MEAT, Solar, GunsGunsGuns, Shuriken, bump, waterballoon, swarm, bandage

I know they are bad, but thats what drops are for.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games