Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 am
I got asked out to dinner tonight by my boyfriend to Hyvee to eat. >w< I'll leave at around 5 but I'll still be around for my stepdad's card opening for his birthday.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:50 am
I've been wanting Saint Ciel. Agape for quite a while now... only for the haircut pose -.- I just can't make myself pay over million gold for single pose! (I don't even have that much gold now) So I'm giving up that dream.

My only hope is that they re-release them someday biggrin I can imagine the storm that would cause. Or make another item with a similar function.
Gaia has made several new items that are advertised with poses that require Agape. (Like the Pop item) I understand it with the Rosamund's Revenge since it's related to Agape, but that's about it. It's annoying...

Rant. gonk  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 am
Iehonatane
I've been wanting Saint Ciel. Agape for quite a while now... only for the haircut pose -.- I just can't make myself pay over million gold for single pose! (I don't even have that much gold now) So I'm giving up that dream.

My only hope is that they re-release them someday biggrin I can imagine the storm that would cause. Or make another item with a similar function.
Gaia has made several new items that are advertised with poses that require Agape. (Like the Pop item) I understand it with the Rosamund's Revenge since it's related to Agape, but that's about it. It's annoying...

Rant. gonk
I'm one of those people who bought the Sainte Ciel only for that haircut pose. I've got two wigs that I regularly use it on and while it irks the ******** daylights out of me to pay (well when I bought it was still under a million but still really close) for just one pose, I use it enough for me to feel content by it. Course, I bought the SDPlus Thief when it was 2.6 million just for a smirk that worked with my beard...
sweatdrop

And if they do re-release it; I'd probably rage for .03 seconds then return to enjoying the pose because I didn't buy the item to make a profit, I got it to snip those pony tails off of wigs I really enjoy equipping on my avi.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 am
Slick Southpaw
Iehonatane

Rant. gonk
I'm one of those people who bought the Sainte Ciel only for that haircut pose. I've got two wigs that I regularly use it on and while it irks the ******** daylights out of me to pay (well when I bought it was still under a million but still really close) for just one pose, I use it enough for me to feel content by it. Course, I bought the SDPlus Thief when it was 2.6 million just for a smirk that worked with my beard...
sweatdrop

And if they do re-release it; I'd probably rage for .03 seconds then return to enjoying the pose because I didn't buy the item to make a profit, I got it to snip those pony tails off of wigs I really enjoy equipping on my avi.

Gaia should make a haircut item. Item with only that purpose. xD

I don't know, maybe I will end up buying the agape some day, though I highly doubt that. I have a bad habit of spending my gold as I get it. So I never really have much gold on me. And it just irks me to pay so much since there is absolutely nothing else that I like in that item.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am
Iehonatane
Gaia should make a haircut item. Item with only that purpose. xD

I don't know, maybe I will end up buying the agape some day, though I highly doubt that. I have a bad habit of spending my gold as I get it. So I never really have much gold on me. And it just irks me to pay so much since there is absolutely nothing else that I like in that item.

I really wish they would--I dislike the item as a whole and have absolutely no use for anything else. At least with other REIs and other EI's I've managed to find a whole scope of poses I can use for more than one.

Since I'm terribly picky about what I purchase, I don't have that much of a spending problem cool

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 am
Slick Southpaw

Since I'm terribly picky about what I purchase, I don't have that much of a spending problem cool

Wish I was that picky... but no, and I'm a total pack rat in addition to everything else. I can't sell my old items, even though I don't use them anymore gonk I just can't.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 am
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw

Wish I was that picky... but no, and I'm a total pack rat in addition to everything else. I can't sell my old items, even though I don't use them anymore gonk I just can't.

hahaha, I set severe limits on myself, but I still find myself in the broke range at times (still building up after that agape purchase).
Since my gaia avatar became more like my OC, it became easier to buy stuff (not only because it fits my interests in looks but because I like portraying RP progress through my avatar).

So when I desire hairy, non fairy foresty stuff, rough n' tough, bleeding stereotypical rawr man things along with a lot of snakes, it makes my spending so much easier.

Plus, after going faun and free ballin it in the forums, not wearing pants/underwear/shoes has saved my wallet considerably.

I don't like clutter (I wish I could apply myself IRL because I'm always gettin rid of stuff I somehow managed to collect), so I've been slowly selling stuff I don't use. Almost done with getting rid of my shoe and pants collection. Working on getting my inventory page to 1 page long; I hate that it's on two pages. emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am
>w< My stepdad read the card I got for him from my brother and I and he jokingly called us smartasses for it. It's the thing with this family, we give each other funny/smartass cards for our birthday. I was snickering like mad when he read it. Kinda like a family tradition one would call it.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 am
Iehonatane

Rant. gonk
I wouldn't mind a re-release of the Sainte Ciels. Only if it's a bundle like the Anesidora's Gift was and includes a white recolor of Rosamund's Revenge. I know how much people would rage if it included this chance in it. I wouldn't be happy either.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 am
Slick Southpaw

hahaha, I set severe limits on myself, but I still find myself in the broke range at times (still building up after that agape purchase).
Since my gaia avatar became more like my OC, it became easier to buy stuff (not only because it fits my interests in looks but because I like portraying RP progress through my avatar).

So when I desire hairy, non fairy foresty stuff, rough n' tough, bleeding stereotypical rawr man things along with a lot of snakes, it makes my spending so much easier.

Plus, after going faun and free ballin it in the forums, not wearing pants/underwear/shoes has saved my wallet considerably.

I don't like clutter (I wish I could apply myself IRL because I'm always gettin rid of stuff I somehow managed to collect), so I've been slowly selling stuff I don't use. Almost done with getting rid of my shoe and pants collection. Working on getting my inventory page to 1 page long; I hate that it's on two pages. emotion_donotwant

I bet life is cheaper when you only want certain style. I did notice that I don't want so much girly things anymore. I mean, I love to dress Ieho all cute and school boyish style but I tend to use more gold shop items these days. I actually like gold shop items. o.o Especially the stuff we've gotten past year. It makes my life a bit cheaper. But I still have all my old things, lots and lots of dress items for example. (I used to love dressing my avatar in drag ;D) I really ought to get rid of that stuff.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
I wouldn't mind a re-release of the Sainte Ciels. Only if it's a bundle like the Anesidora's Gift was and includes a white recolor of Rosamund's Revenge. I know how much people would rage if it included this chance in it. I wouldn't be happy either.

Or they could make a special hair cut item.

Let them make a white Rosamund's Revenge, I wouldn't care xD I don't even like the original item.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 am
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam

Or they could make a special hair cut item.

Let them make a white Rosamund's Revenge, I wouldn't care xD I don't even like the original item.
Agreed with having just the scissors itself, it would be extremely useful for those who only want the scissors and wouldn't want to pay a million gold for a Sainte Ciel: Agape.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 am
Iehonatane
I bet life is cheaper when you only want certain style. I did notice that I don't want so much girly things anymore. I mean, I love to dress Ieho all cute and school boyish style but I tend to use more gold shop items these days. I actually like gold shop items. o.o Especially the stuff we've gotten past year. It makes my life a bit cheaper. But I still have all my old things, lots and lots of dress items for example. (I used to love dressing my avatar in drag ;D) I really ought to get rid of that stuff.
Most of the time it is. Though when changing smirks so I could have my beard-scruff combo show better was probably the most expensive thing I had ever done--won it in an auction in the MP for over 2 million.
Most of the gold shop items I use are ooold though. Like the glamrock band or the wraps or the tomahawk....elven ears... Most of the newer stuff I hardly use unless I'm doin a stint with another guild, like the clones for the SF Regs.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 am
The Undead Suitor
thanks

i guess

with you supporting me I know I can accomplish my goals

of watching 5 episodes of a cartoon series

I totally gave up on watching any current series. I just can't keep up. e.e;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am
Slick Southpaw
Most of the time it is. Though when changing smirks so I could have my beard-scruff combo show better was probably the most expensive thing I had ever done--won it in an auction in the MP for over 2 million.
Most of the gold shop items I use are ooold though. Like the glamrock band or the wraps or the tomahawk....elven ears... Most of the newer stuff I hardly use unless I'm doin a stint with another guild, like the clones for the SF Regs.

I hear you. Of course the few item you want are the most expensive ones.

I'm in love with the school uniforms they gave us, the shoes, vests and the shirts especially. The shoes are awesome, since it's hard to find shoes for the male avi. You've done well to avoid this problem xD I also love messenger bags. I bought Mineiro's Scroll for the bag pose. But that's a lot cheaper than Agape -.-  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games