Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:05 pm
I was confused at first but then I realized what it was~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 pm
Eudaemon
I must buy ALL THE FMA ITEMS.

blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart heart heart heart

FMAB items yesssssss~!
emotion_brofist  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:34 pm
I wonder if the usual 'y we dont have more weed stuff' will be smothered by the FMAB bitchin.

cos apparently its that day of the year.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 pm
It's a bit of a nuisance that the FMAB RIG isn't available internationally, but it really isn't the end of the world. We're still able to buy the items in the MP, I think people are over-reacting just a tad~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:14 pm
Halfling Heroine
It's a bit of a nuisance that the FMAB RIG isn't available internationally, but it really isn't the end of the world. We're still able to buy the items in the MP, I think people are over-reacting just a tad~

Were you expecting anything else...?

xd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine

xd

Haha fair point!
After all, Gaia needs to provide people with something to complain about on a daily basis. lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 pm
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine

xd

Haha fair point!
After all, Gaia needs to provide people with something to complain about on a daily basis. lol

Yeah, the second I saw the announcement, I knew the GCD would be full of bitching people too stupid to understand that Gaia may not be ALLOWED to release them inernationally. gonk

I wonder how they would have liked an announcement like this:

"Hey guys, look at these nice item previews. We COULD release all these FMA items. But we would only be allowed to release them for US users, so we decided to not release them at all! Isn't that FAIR!?"

emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:23 pm
The sound of rain outside ones apartment, I like it.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 pm
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine

xd

Haha fair point!

Yeah, the second I saw the announcement, I knew the GCD would be full of bitching people too stupid to understand that Gaia may not be ALLOWED to release them inernationally. gonk

I wonder how they would have liked an announcement like this:

"Hey guys, look at these nice item previews. We COULD release all these FMA items. But we would only be allowed to release them for US users, so we decided to not release them at all! Isn't that FAIR!?"

emotion_awesome

I still think it's utterly ridiculous that there are people out there that would rather we got no FMA items, then have them only available to buy directly in the US. rofl

I'd love if they had actually had your version of the annoucement!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 pm
I regret nothing. heart  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:35 pm
silently dies

I finally got my shipment of settings, so now I have to haul a** and get like....30 necklaces, 20 bracelets, and dozens of rings and earrings done in time for the craft show on the 5th.

plus get my everything for my display

and not die.

But at least I'll have about 2 grand in merch ready to go. @__@  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm
yo i am getting ******** pissed because for some reason sega isnt updating their blog so here is my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

i am one of the winners of the JSR graffiti contest!!!! i get my graffiti in the game, that hopefully you all are going to buy and play because it is a legitimately good game. but now yall have extra reason to buy it because MY ART IS GONNA BE IN IT............. WOW...WHOA.........

i just wish sega would have updated their blog announcing the winners on the day they said they were???? they are four days late now come on  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm
emotion_kirakira Pandora plays Skyrim soundtrack on my Alestorm channel <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 pm
meekstape
yo i am getting ******** pissed because for some reason sega isnt updating their blog so here is my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

i am one of the winners of the JSR graffiti contest!!!! i get my graffiti in the game, that hopefully you all are going to buy and play because it is a legitimately good game. but now yall have extra reason to buy it because MY ART IS GONNA BE IN IT............. WOW...WHOA.........

i just wish sega would have updated their blog announcing the winners on the day they said they were???? they are four days late now come on
dang meeks, that's really freaking cool!!

When is it supposed to come out?  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:59 pm
Prince Ichi
meekstape

dang meeks, that's really freaking cool!!

When is it supposed to come out?

summer of this year for psn, xbla and PC download (i assume this means steam)  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games