Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:31 pm
Oh? That is WONDERFUL news! Thank you, Karrie! -runs up and hugs Karrie, throwing her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek- I owe you and Kits big time! -smiles and unwraps herself from the handsome chef- I'm going to go to my house and change real quick and gather some goodies then stop at the store quickly. Would it be too much trouble to met you back here in ten?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 pm
redface *stands there frozen for a moment after Dame's kiss* Y-you're welcome. *blinks a few times* Ten minutes? Sure. *smiles at Dame*
Velcore, stay here with Kits, okay?

*Velcore nods and curls around Kits' chair*

*walks out of the bar, still looking slightly stunned*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:40 pm
-blinks at Karrie's fast exit-

Well, that was entertaining. Ryzan, and Kit, whatever shall we do while we wait?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 pm
*smiles and pets Velcore, watching Karrie walk out* He's not always like that. I think it's just a bit late for him.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 pm
Be right back, guys! Keep those steamers warm for me, will ya Dec? -blows kisses-

-walks out and sees Karrie, takes his hand briefly- Thank you so much for all this. I really do appreciate it. -smiles at him and leans up to peck his cheek again- See you soon! -goes flouncing off down the street in the direction of her house-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:45 pm
*sits down at the table where Kits is sitting and smiles at her*
What lovely companions you have~ If it is not too much of a bother, may I ask how it is you came to befriend and keep a dragon? They are so difficult to handle in my world sweatdrop , rilu'oh there are wizards that have dragon familiars.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:48 pm
-interested in their conversation, Dec stops by the bar to pick something up than joins them-

I'm interested to hear that answer too. May I join you two? I bring elven wine. -holds up three wine glasses and the wine caraff-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 pm
*face lights up at the mention of elven wine*
Xas! Xas! Ves mzilt xas! 4laugh

*rubs his hands together in anticipation of wine*
I have too often had this wine to myself. It is mzilt more enjoyable to consume it with good company~

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 pm
*looks surprised to be asked about her dragon* I'm not really sure how I keep him. Or the other two I have. Velcore, Karrie's dragon here, brought me the egg of Gwee, my oldest one. I found Smok's egg a few months ago. The third one, I have no idea where she came from. She just showed up one night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 pm
-simply smiles- I'm glad. Please allow me.

-he fills the three wine glasses and sets them out before each of them- -tastes the wine- Quite fine indeed.

To Kit: Really? What an interesting story. One brought anothers egg to you? Fascinating.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:05 am
*walks back in, carrying a pie in a covered container* Hello again, everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:05 am
-waltzes back in, seeing all three at one table, she does a little spin of approval- Well, what do you think? Cute enough? -scrunches nose- whee

-smiles at Karrie and does another spin in case he didn't see the first-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 am
wink You look as cute as a button, dame.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:17 am
*smiles at Dame* You look very nice, Dame. smile I'd better get going. I need to get some sleep.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:19 am
*picks up his glass and pauses for a moment to take in the scent, closing his eyes to help enhance his other senses*
Bronretla~

*lightly touches the glass to his lips and takes a sip, then returns his attention to Kits*
Terini'nestg~ It seems you may have some sort of aura about you which attracts dragons. How fortunate for you~ The dragons of my world are highly intelligent and very powerful beings. It is said that life on the planet had originally came about when the great dragon Veeshan grazed the surface with her mighty claw.

*looks up at dame and smiles*
Bronretla~ You look absolutely lovely~

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games