Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:03 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
What's Ravenor like? I've never read it before but I've always been curious.
A surprisingly good read in my opinion, I finished my copy in a day, it was a real page turner for me. A lazy Sunday well spent if you ask me. emotion_awesome

In a nutshell Ravenor is about Gideon Ravenor, then interrogator of Eisenhorn who is now an Inquisitor himself. He is sent to a hive world to investigate a new type of drug with possible Xeno or Heretical origin. Things however, are never as easy as they seem.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:04 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
A surprisingly good read in my opinion, I finished my copy in a day, it was a real page turner for me. A lazy Sunday well spent if you ask me. emotion_awesome

In a nutshell Ravenor is about Gideon Ravenor, then interrogator of Eisenhorn who is now an Inquisitor himself. He is sent to a hive world to investigate a new type of drug with possible Xeno or Heretical origin. Things however, are never as easy as they seem.

Ah awesome. I might pick up a copy when I go out later on, though I shouldn't really. I've got enough books collecting dust on my window sill. And I'm going through my challenge of the 13 Gaunt's Ghosts books in 13 weeks.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:13 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

Ah awesome. I might pick up a copy when I go out later on, though I shouldn't really. I've got enough books collecting dust on my window sill. And I'm going through my challenge of the 13 Gaunt's Ghosts books in 13 weeks.
Good luck with that one, personally I found the series growing stale after a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

Good luck with that one, personally I found the series growing stale after a while.

Thank you, strangely enough my first foray into the Gaunt's Ghost was the Sabbat Worlds Anthalogy that I recieved as a christmas present, went on to Blood Pact, then Salvations Reach. It's only recently I received the omnibous editions of the previous books.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:24 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

Thank you, strangely enough my first foray into the Gaunt's Ghost was the Sabbat Worlds Anthalogy that I recieved as a christmas present, went on to Blood Pact, then Salvations Reach. It's only recently I received the omnibous editions of the previous books.
It could be a personal thing, but for me a series should not be too long, it just grows stale after a while, especially when you know that the main character has plot immunity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:30 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

It could be a personal thing, but for me a series should not be too long, it just grows stale after a while, especially when you know that the main character has plot immunity.
Indeed, well I'm going to carry on with it before I buy any new books. In fact the only thing from Black Library will be the Kal Jericho book they released. I'll also be buying Imperial Armour 11 tomorrow and that will be it for a while.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:44 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Indeed, well I'm going to carry on with it before I buy any new books. In fact the only thing from Black Library will be the Kal Jericho book they released. I'll also be buying Imperial Armour 11 tomorrow and that will be it for a while.
Right now all I have on me are the Gothic War, the first Imperial Guard omnibus and Soul Hunter + Blood Reaver. If I want more books, I'm going to have to rely on my friends. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:46 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Right now all I have on me are the Gothic War, the first Imperial Guard omnibus and Soul Hunter + Blood Reaver. If I want more books, I'm going to have to rely on my friends. sweatdrop
I haven't got the Imperial Guard omnibus, but Soul Hunter and Blood Reaver are fantastic books. I have a few books I could lend you if you want.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
I haven't got the Imperial Guard omnibus, but Soul Hunter and Blood Reaver are fantastic books. I have a few books I could lend you if you want.
Haha, thanks but that won't be necessary, I'm having my friends send over the rest of my books in due time. Not to mention that the shipping would probably kill you. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:52 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Haha, thanks but that won't be necessary, I'm having my friends send over the rest of my books in due time. Not to mention that the shipping would probably kill you. emotion_8c
That really depends, where are you from?  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:57 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Right now I'm in Australia and not budging any time soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:58 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Ah fair enough then.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:08 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Ah fair enough then.
No worries, I'm not about to idle about here, got plenty of work ahead of me. pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:19 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Ah fair enough then.
No worries, I'm not about to idle about here, got plenty of work ahead of me. pirate
hehe I wish I had the work to keep me busy. Saying that Space Wolves and Brayarth Ashmantle.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:20 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Ah fair enough then.
hehe I wish I had the work to keep me busy. Saying that Space Wolves and Brayarth Ashmantle.
Starting next week we're going to be working on the studio, not sure how long it will take, when it's done, it's done I guess. wink

Back on topic, I really enjoyed both Night Lord novels by AD-B. These guys are evil, but I can't bring myself to wholly hate them.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games