Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:26 pm

"Ah, it made me smile. But you know me, reckless as always. Didn't think about it before I started the act," Sirius replied. He once again thought of the Shrieking Shack incident and he shook his head and sighed looking up at the stars.

"Sweet Merlin, I am a handful aren't I?" he muttered under his breath staring at his Namesake. He smiled lightly. Before pushing himself up and stretching, holding his hand out to Remus.

"Come on. We've got dinner and then curfew. We can sneak out after that and come gaze at the stars later. You can't expect me to be romantic right now, especially not after comparing you to a giggling school girl with her first crush--I don't know if I'll ever fully recover from that one," he said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:59 pm

Remus smiled, taking Sirius' hand and allowing the other man to haul him to his feet. "Yes, Mr. Black you are very much a handful," he said with a smile. "Having just recently kissed you into silence, I suppose I've had my fill of you until after dinner."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:52 pm

((Ack. Post whores. Again. o_o Seems like I spend most of my compy time reading now. sweatdrop *has a very limited amount of compy time* ))
Luna's eyes were nearly popping with excitement at the greetings from the supposed "Stubby Boardman" and his lover. When they had gone outside, she had walke dosme distance from the others and began skipping rocks herself, getting up to about eight skips on her best shot ((my brother could get like thirteen or more... Dx)). She walked over to Tonks and Gabrielle. "I think we should be going in, you know..." she said quietly.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:30 pm

Gabriel looked up at Luna from his comfortable spot on the grass. He really didn't want to go in - but he supposed that he should. After all, Remus had a valid point - it was nearly dinnertime. Or it would be nearly dinnertime soon.

Sighing, he sat up and then hopped to his feet. "I suppose," he answered aloud, stretching the kinks out of his muscles. Grumbling a bit about how much he didn't want to leave, he turned to Tonks, "You coming, mate?"

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:53 pm

Oh come on please go he muttered to himself.
Why the hell was I tagging along with them anyway? I mean what the hell do I care for their...their...Gryffendor...Damn I can't even think of a comeback anymore. He thought to himself, grabbing his head. He found a stick and dug a hole deep into the soft earth below him so hard that within moments there was a rather deep trench in between his feet. He threw the stick aside and groaned in anguish about nothing really. He turned to see if the Gryffindors were gone yet.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:45 pm

Kathryn abandoned Remus, afterall, Sirius seemed to have decided to apologise (Honestly, that man's mind works terribly slow) and instead she walked into the Great Hall. The torches were alit, casting long shadows in the collosal room. Striding over to the Gryffindor table she leant down near the wood.

"Any friggen form of chocolate" Kathryn whispered, hoping that the House elves would cooperate. Soon enough, a plate with a few Tim-tams, some fudge and some chocolate that Kathryn assumed to be of a Honeydukes variety. Whispering another thanks she nibbled on a tim tam.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:05 pm

Sirius wrapped an arm around Remus and they casually started to walk up to the castle together.

"Really? Have you? Well, that's a shame, I suppose that means I just won't kiss you now, we'll both have to wait until after dinner," Sirius sighed dramatically. He grinned.

"Do you suppose there will be any peaches with dinner? I don't know about you, but having all of those people eating peaches was a bit..." he trailed off as various words jumped into his mind to explain the occurance.

"Odd..." he finally concluded.

((You guys, feel free to steal the siggy, I'll put it up in the Banners thread--eventually))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:24 pm

Remus smiled, pulling Sirius to a stop and pulling him down for a short but sweet kiss. "Well, not quite and as for the peaches, yes, that was enjoyable watching you squirm," he said with a laugh, as they continued on toward the castle. "Of course, I put the blame entirely on myself for starting that debacle."

(Oh, another word to add to my list of words. Debacle.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:27 pm

"Yes, the blame is all yours to take. Now," Sirius stepped away from Remus and held the door to the castle open for him.

"My lovely pr--" he stopped in the middle of saying "princess" and tried to think of something else to say.

"Er...prince charming, why don't you go first?" he corrected before grinning at Remus.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:41 pm

"Thank you Sirius," Remus said, stepping through the doors into the Entrance Hall. "Wonder what the House Elves have planned for dinner. I hope it isn't chicken. I hate chicken."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:49 pm

"You know they've always got a few choices for the odd balls like you. I love chicken, I wouldn't mind some. Though, steak would be nice, I have the sudeen urge for steak..." Sirius replied following Remus and walking with him to the Great Hall.

"Ooh, maybe we can have steak, and mashed potato soup...I haven't had that in a long time, that would be good," he muttered mostly to himself.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:55 pm

"Oh, hello Kathryn, glad to see you," Remus said, sitting down beside the other girl and watching as she devoured a tin of timtams. "Don't spoil your appetite with that," he said sagely, stealing one from the tin. "You don't want to take after me."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:59 pm

Kathryn looked up at Remus, mouthful of tim tams. Swallowing the remains she gave a small smile and pushed the plate away.

"I'm not really hungry... But hungry enough for a few tim-tams. I'll probably skip dinner" She confessed before sitting down and drumming her fingers on the table.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:06 pm

Sirius sat down next to Remus and nodded to Kathryn.

"Eh, skipping meals--not healthy, not healthy at all," he commented before looking down at the table. He grinned and leaned back a bit.

"3...2...1..." A feast appeared in front of them and Sirius grinned.

"Soup!" he cried ignoring the rest of the food in front of him.

((Note--Soup is a delicious food, Soap is something you use to clean yourself with just so everyone is clear *glances at Moony*))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:14 pm

(*glowers*)

"Probably not," Remus said, watching Sirius attack a soup bowl. "Eugh, you still eat that like a dog," he commented, gazing longinly as a steak appeared on his plate.

"I'll want something rare, very very rare, can't you make a steak rare?" a moment later, a different steak appeared, clearly as undercooked as was possibe. With a cry of triump, the werewolf went at it.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games