Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:54 pm
Hiei gave Neko another look, like they were going to talk later on about what had happen and her not telling Yukina or Kazuma. He moved holding the kids and spun around with them on his back and chuckled. " Yes, I will stay here for the weekend to hang out with you guys." He said with a smile. " But only if you both really want me here." He added and chuckled as he finally got them off his back and took there hands. " Let's go see your mom. I haven't seen her in awhile, Coming Kuwabara?" Hiei asked looking at him. He knew Neko would catch up after her call.

Kai smiled and jumped up and down excited. " Yes! We want you too! We can't wait to spend the weekend with you! Are you gonna tell us more stories from Demon world later?" Kai asked pulling on his arm so excited. " Emi! Uncle gonna stay with us all weekend! Aren't you excited?" He asked with a big smile.

Kidd blinked a little. " I just realized how pointless this phone call his already. Your probably babysitting Hiei. Okay whatever don't worry. I'll call Kazu and Iaffrette. They are probably better with hurt Hellion hounds anyway. Bye" She said and hung up the phone and called Kazu right away. No answer the first time so called back a few times trying to show how important his call was.

Kazu ignored the phone a few times as he was making out with Iaffrette but after the 10th call from Kidd he moved leaning off the bed and answered the phone sitting on the edge, he was horny and he didn't want to answer this call he wanted to get on with his plan. His free hand went back to rubbing Iaffrette slowly to keep her happy thought. " Kidd I'm super ******** busy, so someone better be ******** dying." Kazu said.

" We don't know how to take care of Jen. Cillia called me. We are at our safe house but his hurt and Nurse can only do so much to fix his wounds. His beast side is a lot more closer as well and his snarly as ********." Kidd said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:48 am
"Kidd? Eh, hey..what are you-?" She blinked and looked at the phone after Kidd hung up. "Aaalright then...weird." she figured it couldn't of been too big of an emergency if the puppet master didn't take the time to fill her in. She'd only caught pieces of what Kidd had said. She texted Kidd back telling her to fill her in when she got a moment.

Kuwabara had followed behind Hiei and the kids, smirking as he watched them beg Hiei to stay the weekend. "You might as well, Yukinas gunna ask too." He pointed out, moving to walk ahead of them and over to Yukina as they got to the back. "Look who the kids found out front!"

Emi had taken Hieis other arm and was mirroring Kai as they headed to the backyard. "We do, we really want you to stay. Pleeeeeaaaase."

Iaffrette had been enjoying their personal time, and was perfectly content ignoring the phone as drew her claws across Kazus side, kissing him once more as he finally gave in and moved to answer the phone and sit on the edge of the bed. She sighed, knowing this probably was the end of their fun time. A wicked smile curled her lips as she moved, pinning Kazus hand down that had been rubbing her. She moved so she was on all fours behind him on the bed, kissing up his exposed back and along the side of his neck, opposite the phone. One of her hands moved around his waist, tracing lightly over his skin and down between his legs to stroke and tease him while he was on the phone.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:10 am
Hiei laughed and nodded. “ I’ll stay for the weekend alright? I lied to my second saying I lost my memory so I’m useless at the castle anyway” he said chuckling as they walked and he saw Yukina and nodded, his sister had been setting up for the birthday. “ Brother!” She ssid walking over fast and giving him a hug. L I’m so happy you came” she said and looked at the kids. “ don’t pull at your uncle like a toy.” yukina sakd.

“ It’s fine YukinaX they missed me, I don’t mind” He said with a smile and moved giving her a hug and looked around. “ Do you need help setting up st all or what?” He asked and Yukina shook her head.” I’m almost done, why not sit down and fills us in on why you haven’t been here in almost 5 months?” She said with a smile.

Kai shifted and moved to hugging Hieis leg and moved looking up at him before mom and Dad and smiling. “ emi! His gonna stay!”

Kazu was talking and at one point dropped mid sentence and leaned his head back and bit back a moan. He shifted slightly on the bed so iaffette had better scenes though. “********. Will be there soon. We just nee—-to uh. Will be there.” he said hanging up the phone and throwing it, he had to finish. Iaffretre made sure of that. “ ******** Red” he said and moved to push her over so she was on her back, he would of wanted the hand job or maybe for her to suck him off but that would have to wait till next time. Had to finish and go. “ We need to finish this and go to Puppet land. Jens hurt, his stable but hurt” he said.

He moved clawing down her side hard and bit her a few times before he position between her legs and didn’t go slow to enter her. He went right in hoping for that surprise and enjoyable gasp.

Kidd stared at the phone and rllled her eyes before texting Neko back. ‘Jen hurt, stuck in hound form. Kazu coming. 50/50 chance war breaking out between castles. Already contacted Mukuro’ she texted before moving to sit there. “ now...we wait.” She said.

Jen who had passed out again was laying on his side, his tongue out and light pants as he laid there. Even with nurse he looked rough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:58 pm
Neko shifted, still in front of the temple as she read Kidds message and groaned in annoyance. A war was the last thing Hiei needed. She put her phone away. If it really was an issue, Mukuro would call her back to help out, amnesia Hiei or not. She sighed, a shudder running through her a moment. She was thankful Hiei was back for other, more personal reasons, reasons that she'd been trying her damndest to keep under wraps for the past 24 hours, but it was getting a lot harder to do now that he was back to normal. She took a breath, steadying herself before walking around to the back yard, hands in her pockets.

Iaffrette gave a cry, but in a good way. She dug her claws into his hips, pulling him close as she arched her back. "Ah, dont stop..." she moved her hips against him, letting his hips go and moving her hands to his back, gripping tightly.

Cillia had moved to help stitch up what she could, sitting next to Jen while he panted. She looked up at Isa and nodded once she hung up. "Thanks for coming to help."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:21 pm
Hiei moved playing with the kids as they pulled on his arms. He moved taking to Kazuma and Yukina and finally told them some updates about what happen and the memory thing and what not hit left out Neko almost killing him and what Saito had done to him. He listened to Kazuma yell then Yukina and he nodded and laughed. “ I’m fine, I promise. Everything is okay and I’m alive and well as you see. So let’s calm down and enjoy the twins birthday.” He said and moved letting them go as the twins stumbled away from him. He turned his head and blinked. “ Neko are you alright?” He asked wandering why she was staying so far from him, it was abnormal for that. He tilted his head and held his hand out to entangle his with hers when she got close.

Kazu chuckled and enjoyed every minute of it before he started to move faster and harder and let his nails dig and scratch the woman. It didn’t take much longer for Kazu to finish but he didn’t stop, he kept going. He wanted Iaffrette to c** as well before they left. He wasn’t going to leave her high and dry. “ ********...” he said as he kept going, shaking slightly as the sensation was crazy for him right now.

Kidd moved leaning on the wall and pulled out one of her flavour cigars and shrugged. “ I’m not gonna leave you hanging sis, you know that. Plus it would be rude if I let your boyfriend die, wouldn’t it?” she asked and looked down at Jencho.

Chess shifted and leaned back with his legs crossed. “ he should change back soon. I don’t know why you called for kazuhiro and Iaffrette, Master” Chess said looking st her.

Kidd waved her hand. “ His half Hellion we may of helped him a bit but his gonna need more help when he changes over to his human form” Kidd explained.

Jencho shifted and whimpered again before pulling his legs in and slowly started to change, his hound skin melting off his human skin and his bones changing. He screamed at the change which normally didn’t bug him but this time he was in great pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Neko had moved to sit on the back porch, knees tucked under her, hands gripping her knees. She couldnt seem to get comfortable cause she kept fidgeting. Hearing Hiei she looked up and forced a smile. "I'm fine, you guys keep having fun. I uh...don't feel well so...I'll just stay over here." She waved a hand as if to say go on with out her. Her cheeks were pink and she was panting a bit, so it was entirely possible to fake a fever at the moment. 'This was easier when i could run away on a mission.' She thought tiredly, squeezing her legs together.

Iaffrette arched again moaning loud, and leaving claw marks on Kazus shoulders, her legs wrapped tight around his waist as she finished. She took a breath, smiling and pulling hin back down to kiss him before dropping her legs from his hips. "Mmmm, as soon as i can feel my legs again I will head out with you." She joked, moving a strand of hair out of his face.

Cillia moved, putting her hand on Jens back as he screamed. "Jencho, breathe, try not to move too much." She warned, not sure of the damage he still had.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Hiei frowned looking at Neko and walked over, moving a hand to pull her hair from her face to get a better look at her. “ Your flushed, go lay down in my room and relax. You can come join us when the party starts. “ He said and kissed her on the forehead and smiles. “ I’ll come bring you some tea later on. Just get some rest” he said looking at her.

Yukina moved a little and walked over. “ I’m sorry you don’t feel alright, like brother said go rest and once we are done and what not we can come get you” she said and turned to leave after to finish set up with Kazuma.

Kazu panted and dropped his head back after the hellion had also finished. He moved kissing her and climb down and kissed her sweet spot just to make her shake and shudder. “ when you can move, let me know” he said and slid off the bed grabbing a towel and cleaning himself off before he moved handing another one to Iaffrette and moved pulling on his boxer, then cargo pants and a tank top. He moved pulling his hair back and walked toward the door to grab some gear.

Jen curled up in a ball and moved gripping Cillia Hand and was shaking. He let out a small hiss and tried to curl up a little. “ I...I ********. “ he mumbled and let out another scream shaking.

Kidd twisted around and moved putting some pressure on Jen. “ shhh, calm down buddy. Calm down.” Kidd said and moved looking at Cillia with a frown. “ and I was worried about this...”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:24 pm
Neko flinched, leaning back away from Hiei as he reached out to move her hair. "W-wait...ju-" she stammered a moment as he leaned in and kissed her forehead, a shudder running through her. She swore under her breath and moved to back away from him, getting to her feet. "Right, bedroom. Im just gunna go lie down." She took a stiff steps back before turning and walking back inside.

She headed for the kitchen first, hoing to the kitchen sink and turning the cold water on full blast, splashing her face.

Kazuma blinked, raising a brow. "Uuhhh, is she okay?"

Iaffrette smiled, gasping a little as he surprised her with a kiss below. She moved, pushing herself up and to the edge of the bed, catching the towel and moving to clean herself up before standing up on shaky legs and getting dressed. She joined Kazu soon enough, combing her hand through her curls and grinned. "Ready." She said, grabbing her bow and quiver.

Cillia nodded. "Jen, listen, Kazu and Iaffrette are on the way here. Try and calm down." She looked up as Nurse walked over and put her arms on Jen, trying to heal him up some more, but she was getting low on energy. "Isa, does Kazu know how to get here?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:44 pm
Hiei crosses his arms and tilted his head watching her leave and looked at a Kazuma and shrugged. “ She’s probably tired. She spent the last few weeks babysitting me. I’ll go check on her. I need to relax a little before this party anyway” Hiei said waving his hand, he had a feeling there was gonna be a lot of people and he needed to get himself ready for that.

He moved walking down the hallway and opened the door to the kitchen and walked in and stood behind her. “ What’s going on?” He asked looking st her.

Kazu moved shoving the last bit the last bit of stuff in his bag and grabbed his two knuckle busters and looked toward toward Iaffretre. “ I have a portal knife and the location so Will portal close by and home ip okay?” He said looking st Iaffrette.

Kidd shifted nodding and looked at her. “ I sent him the directions to get here. Won’t be much longer. Anytime he’ll be here” Kidd said looking st Cillia.

Jen moved and curled up again and kicked his leg out trying to get everyone away from him.” S...stop!” He hissed not wanting to be touched anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:59 pm
Neko splashed water on her face a few times, contemplating shoving her whole head under the faucet when she heard Hiei behind her, turning the water off before turning around to face him, back pressed against the sink. "Nothing." She replied quickly. Her face was still flushed, and she was biting her lip, taking a shaky breath and staring at him a long moment. "Hot stuff...you really need to go back outside. You really....really...really need to go back outside." She tilted her head back, closing her eyes and trying to focus, but having a hard time with him so close.

Iaffrette nodded. "Im ready to go when you are."

Cillia moved her hand, picking up Nurse and giving Jen space, frowning a bit. She hated not being able to help and seeing him in this much pain.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:17 pm
He blinked for a few seconds and looked toward Neko and think thought for a few seconds and started to laugh. “ I forgot your a beast type demon” he started and held his side. “ your in heat aren’t you?” He asked walking toward her and chuckled and moved slowly touching the side of her face. He smirked and stared at her, he was gonna enjoy this for sure. “ I didn’t know you’d get that because of your clone thing” he said and looked at her and leaned closer, time to tease.

Kazu moved walking out of the shop and locked it behind them befor porting to the safe house and walking up and headed up the stairs and moved opening his medixslmbeg pulling a needle out. “ Move, I’m here to work on him” he said and moved looking at Jen and knelt down, he felt his friend latch onto his arm with his teeth and ignored it the bite as he worked with one hand to inject him to sedate him. “ the wounds are pretty bad but I can work on them. You guys did really good. What happen though?” He asked.

Kidd glanced to the side and crossed her arms. “ our father ******** him up pretty good. He was in his beast self though so his starting to come back to his senses...is your arm gonna be okay kazuhiro?” He asked seeing Jen let go of his arm and start to slump.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:36 pm
Neko growled a bit, looking at him as he started laughing at her predicament. "This is so not funny." She stated flatly, teeth grit and shaking slightly. She tensed as he touched her face, staring at him and groaning a bit as he leaned in. "Hot stuff...this...ha...geezus.." she closed her eyes, breathing heavy. "Please...this isn't...funny." she opened her eyes again, peaking at him as she gripped the counter tightly,

Iaffrette flinched, feeling the bite, but didnt say anything. "Your father did this? Why?" She asked

Cillia shook her head. "He came here already hurt as well. Ssid he was blindsided on a job. I had Nurse try to heal him up, but he went into his Hound form. Father doesnt approve of outsiders here in the puppet lands, and wanted me to throw him out....and I said no." She explained. "Jen got between me and Father three times. The last time, he tried to rip Fathers throat out."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:46 pm
Hiei moves and leaned in kissing the girl and biting her lip and chuckled. “ I have time to help you with this issue right now if you want. “ he said and moved leaning passed her to grab a cup of water staying close to her before bringing it down and going to fill it up still leaning on her before he moved to take a sip before looking at her and taking a step away. “ I’m sure your gonna be okay. “ he said with a chuckle and smirked, it was like when he had his lust curse but he felt this was probably worse.

Kazu sighed and finished after a bit and crossed his arms looking st the wound and looked at Jen. “ just give him some time. I can’t do much all till he wakes up. Don’t be long” kazu said and moved lighting his smoke after. “ what job was he on? You know?” He asked.” Man he should try harder to kill him” Kazu said and looked at Iaffrette. “ I’m sorry is your arm okay?” He asked.

Jen moved laying there slowly rolled to his back and stared at the ceiling his eyes clouded over and taking small breaths. It for sure took awhile for him to calm from the beast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:09 pm
Neko kissed him back, desperate and greedy, and moaning a bit as he bit her lip, feeling her legs buckle. Her claws dug into the counter as she held herself up, blinking as Hiei leaned against her to reach the sink. She felt her heart slamming in her chest as he pressed against it, her nose filling with his scent. Gods he smelled good. "******** hell.....Hiei....please...please..." she breathed, a frustrated sort of noise following it as he stepped away from her. She looked over at him, taking a breath before closing the gap between them and pushing backwards, shadow porting both of them to the floor of his bedroom in the temple. She was on top of him, her knee between his legs and her hands on either side of him, propping her up so she could stare down at him. "You started this." She pointed out, her knee moving to rub against him.

"No, I dont think he mentioned it. Sorry. I was distracted by trying to keep him hidden when he got here." Cillia explained. She looked over as Jen rolled onto his back, she stayed put though, not wanting to crowd him.

Iaffrette nodded, looking outside to make sure no one was coming. "So your Father proclaimed war after the attack?"

Cillia nodded again. "Yeah, he mentioned teaming up with someone named Ayame and Ina."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:16 pm
Hiei landed on the floor and blinked looking up at Neko and cracked a smirk and shifted as she felt her leg brush his inner leg. He moved and arched his leg behind her and looked at her. “ I don’t know, I’m still pretty worn out and my poor heart” he said turning his head to the side, teasing and being mean of course. He shifted and moved his hands slowly up her arms lightly and chuckled. “ you really can’t xontrol yourself can you? How often does this happen? This is the first time I’ve seen you like this and we’ve been around eachother awhile now.” He pointed out.

Kazu snarled at thkss names and tried to think. “ I’ll contact mother and let her know this is Ayames doing then and the war will be pushed from behind the shadows with her. Your father is nothing but her duxking puppet” he said and looked T Cillia. “ you can sit beside him, don’t worry. His not gonna go insane. What I have him should push the beast away” he explained. “ I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so much beast. It’s crazy”

Jen shifted and dropped his head to the side and stared at Cillia before closing his eyes again and making a small sound as he tried to move his hands.

Kidd moved tapping her fingers and looked at chess. “ call us late, Chess and I are gonna go sneak around and do what we do best. “ She said turning to leave.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games