Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:14 pm
Leans back a bit and puts hand to chest as if he's clutching a string of pearls. You sink such ill of Gunter. FOR SHAME, Fräulein!! talk2hand He eyes the woman in white again and dares to take one finger to touch one of her wings. The temptation to feel the texture was just too great. heart

He eyes Fräulein Katana next as she sits there in his masterpiece she has RUINED!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:24 pm
Since the scene is already underway, there are 2 choices. He could repair the dress and they could start all over again OR he could just check it and reinforce to try and prevent any additional "wardrobe malfunctions". Heaven forbid they have a "Janet Jackson" incident on his watch. gonk

Without even asking at this point, Gunter goes over to Katana bends on one knee and starts lifting up her skirt to check all seams.* neutral  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:36 pm
*growls lowly at Gunter but permits the pets
She's an angel of judgement not a monster talk2hand *  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:40 pm
Giggling in her own seat at the two "AH-TISTS" she ponders in her foxy little mind if she should tease Hauk with them sometime. It was funny enough watching him squirm with the intern and his gf DID tell her about how she wanted to have at least another 3 some if not another orgy situation for their next anniversary. twisted  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm
Has Sergio retrieve his wrist pin cushion and thread, he immediately gets to work reinforcing whatever he can while quietly muttering in complete German. stressed Last script he saw had this scene as a conversation over lunch, not a sword fight to the death!! stressed

Sergio leans down. Icksnay on the AnguageLay. sweatdrop

Gunter shoots his partner the look of daggars. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:13 pm
*As Gunter is quickly doing his reinforcing with the precision of a surgeon, Sergio gets a glimpse of Katana's underwear. eek He leans over as casually as he can without attracting attention and says quietly to her.

Uh…… Miss Katana. Your choice in lingerie is SOOOOO two seasons ago, Honey. talk2hand You need to have Gunter and Sergio take you on a little shopping trip. wink  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:53 pm
Smacks Sergio and glares at him.

Sergio rolls his eyes and leaves Gunter be to finish his "surgery." He moves on to Miss Lia. He examines her makeup. Refresh, Miss Lia? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:05 pm
Ears perking when Sergio address's her, she smiles sweetly brushing her hair back a bit. Oh hun you're so sweet to ask. I don't even have a bit in this scene but you're more than welcome to if you feel I need it. She sets her drink down and sits up straight for Sergio. Say how do you feel about 7' blondes? twisted  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:11 pm
Pleased he takes out his "to go" kit and a soft brush filling it with a light coating of mineral essence. He quirks an eyebrow at her question as he starts brush her face lightly.

7 feet? My that sounds like a tall drink. Are we talking water here or something with more "substance?" whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:21 pm
I would say he has a LOT of substance. Pulling out her phone she goes to her photo app and flips through shots of Hauk for Sergio. Including some beach shots. Just depends on how open minded you are. I'm looking for an anniversary gift for his GF. whee  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:33 pm
eek Stops applying her makeup and fans self with his hand.

Oh my! Looks closer.
Oh my my my my my! eek I'll drink to THAT! Just WHERE has he been hiding? heart

Becomes instanty dissapointed to hear of his girlfriend. stare

A breeder. rolleyes Such a shame. Please tell me HE is open minded! Maybe there is hope. He tries to get Gunter's attention to come and look at these photos.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:48 pm
rolleyes Sadly he is not that open minded in that sense nor on his own accord buuuuuuuut considering the means of how he and his GF have met it wouldn't be impossible under certain circumstances. Searches through her old videos a moment. It was quite awhile ago at that party and she had to remember what occasion it was for. Ayami do you happen to remember when that huge house orgy party Leko and I had back at the Manor?  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:59 pm
Goes over and yanks Gunter away from sewing and drags him over to look at the pictures. Eyes dart from Miss Lia to Miss Ayami about the circumstances and this swingers house party they had. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:15 pm
emotion_eyebrow Say what now? talk2hand such creatures and your pleasures of the flesh...
I assure you I blocked it out completely
Easy to do when one has a true idol eek

*starts to remember her adoration for the one known as Nei
her demon powers waver*
I certainly don't mean idol! sweatdrop rather I just mean she is perfect
and well, someone that I aspire to set my standard too!
A tangible thing!

*gets flustered and starts to blush*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 pm
Tch stare Good to have you back Aya. Disappointed that Aya's new groove was short lived for the moment she keeps shuffling through her phone till she finally found the video. emotion_kirakira Oh heeeeeeeere it is! Waving to Sergio and Gunter to come closer she shows them the vid. So like I said under their circumstances the GF is very open minded and hinting to him for something similar to this for their anniversary. I told her I'd see what I could do even if he might kill me for it later. I may have to erase his memory afterward. ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games