Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She yelped when he caught her and laughed. Though when he started to n** her neck, she mewed and moaned. "And what is punishment for boxers?" She said. Cause if he'd check they'd be a matching shade of pink. Now she started to laugh almost uncontrollably.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and said."For that I would have to take you back to the room and put up another sound barrier. Be glad I am being merciful.
You will only suffer these little nips."
He then kept nipping at her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gasped as he gone back to nipping her neck. Only to grasp at his shirt now. "Mmmm, save it for another day when I do something bad." She said. Only to whimper as she shivered.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then said."I will gladly save it until you are bad." He kept up his relentless nibbling on her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She stopped him for a moment by holding his chin gently. "And what is considered bad?" She asked as her lips brushed his. Of course she was smiling at him. Though before he could reply, she stole a kiss from him. She knew they were a good distance into the woods on his property. Yet before she became aware of her actions the kiss started to heat up.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued the kiss before he pulled back and said."Keep doing this and you will find out."He then kept the kiss up and let it heat up more.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When she thought she heard something or someone out there with them, she stopped kissing him. Now she started to look around. Of course she didn't know if anything was brave or stupid enough to trespass onto his property. She barely put a shield up in time to keep a set of claws trying to attack Damian from behind. Though before she could control her mind, they were teleported back to the front porch.

EternalKnight2013
PM to talk about details. If you like where this is going.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When they were back on the porch he looked around and growled. He looked back into the woods and then looked back to Abigail."Damn those creatures. I have driven them off my land multiple times. They never seem to want to leave."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had barely saw the creature only to not notice that she was shaking. Though she moved her hands to clutch on to his shirt. When she was about to ask something, she barely saw on in the tree watching them a bit behind the tree line. "Oh bloody Hell bells!" She muttered as she saw it run away from them through the trees.

Of course when they got inside she leaned against a wall. Still she was shaking only to sink to the floor. "I thought Dogmen, were real... But not like that... If it makes sense." She said quietly, before rubbing her face. Yep a full blood vampire was questioning her life as she knew it. But she was still getting used to her old human norms getting broken slowly.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian looked back to Abigail."You know what they are. I thought they were werewolves. Although I did notice some differences."He just looked back to the woods and a soft growl was forming in the back of his throat.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She just looked at him and rubbed her temples. "They are seen during both day and night time. They'll kill any pets you have. They'll try to open doors and windows. But.... The worst thing I have heard was... They can teleport into houses. Or somehow get in without leaving a mark. That's why some think it's magic." She rambled on. Before standing back up and kept hugging herself.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then said."Well we should be good then.
I have many wards over my home. If anything enters without my permission or at least something that identifies you as someone close to me then it will be incinerated. I think that since Relen has my blood running through his veins is why the wards didn't kill him."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She just nodded and gone to the bathroom. Of course she was going to take a long shower. Once she was done with the shower she came out wearing a long green house robe. As her hair was in a bun.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stayed near the windows and kept looking out. An animalistic nature took hold of him. There was something else in his territory and he was angered over that fact. When she came out of the shower he looked her over and then smiled."You look good."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled up at him and hugged him. Of course this is before she started to nuzzle his side. Though she just wanted to hide away with Damian. Of course she was still a bit scared of Dogmen

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games