Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
The contempt in his voice was very noticeable. Belamos, still on bended knee, tightened his fists and gritted his teeth. How dare this man talk down to him?! He promised himself he would see this mongrel knocked off the glass pedestal on which he resided and crush him under the golden statue that Belamos would erect. Indeed, Horus would learn his betters one day...but, for now, he would continue playing the man's game. As he was dismissed, Belamos would arise and make for the desk, retrieving two copies of the aforementioned items: one for him, one for viv. With nary a word said to the guard peons, he disappeared in a column of fire.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos walked down the hallway, spear in hand, he refused to give it up this time, and stopped short of the two ANBU guarding the door "I need to speak with someone about a promotion"

◆¦ CHAKRAx 505/ 445 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 235 x ◆¦ RYOx 3800 x ◆¦ ACx 7600
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in one (1) post less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

AandOE

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:00 pm
Dexterous Prince

User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

No thumping sounds from the door this time; all was quiet, easy. The guards, however silent and willing, still stopped Belamos from taking his weapon(s) into the main room. If he complied with submitting it/them, the stark contrast from before and now might be shocking. At the head of the stairs, seated at the desk, was nobody other than the Sergeant! J. Skelly was holding steadfast on his piles of paperwork left over from Horace earlier in the day. The music playing was soft, but had a happy tune to it, additionally showing upon his face, having softened from the rhythms.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's ::: Skelly's record player on the desk is currently on, quietly, but still audible from far away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos handed over his spear with a sigh 'As if that was even my deadliest weapon'. He headed into the office expecting the pacing, anxious leader President Horace. Instead he found a large man with close shaved hair and an affinity for camouflage. He was sitting at what must be a newly constructed desk bopping his head to a happy tune while moving through paper work. Belamos mentally donned the disguise he always wore when dealing with the UHV, and executed a perfect low-sweeping bow "My lord, Belamos Karna reporting in" Rising from his bow, he started up the long stair case "I am here to request a promotion to Chuunin. I have far exceeded the requirements for such. At your discretion, my Lord, I will use my skills to further the goals of Otogakure. My partner, Vivian, will be asking for the same shortly. We have jointly assisted the Village a great deal already."

◆¦ CHAKRAx 505/ 445 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 235 x ◆¦ RYOx 5000 x ◆¦ ACx 10300
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

AandOE

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:27 pm
Dexterous Prince

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Skelly glanced up at Belamos sauntering in, and then back down to his paperwork. Listening along to the young man as he stated his claims, the secretary-slash-Sergeant continued to authorize assignments, his pen moving swiftly across the various parchments. The buff man's eyes moved from a final signature at the end of an order request up to the Genin's low-sweeping bow. "Just 'Sergeant' will do, Belamos. I hear you've only joined a short while ago, and are now asking for a promotion? Hard work receives rewards, yes, but please enlighten me as to the nature of the request. That is to say, why should your specific actions in your missions with Vivian (where is she?) reward Chuunin?" His question lingered in the air, additionally insinuating that Vivian would need to ask for her own raise, given that she failed to appear and ask for Genin status in the beginning. Technically, she is still an academy student, unrecognized by Company 7b. Laying down the pen, Skelly leaned back slightly in the chair, its creaking nature momentarily overwriting the sweet tunes.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

Out Of Conspiracy's ::: Skelly's record player on the desk is currently on, quietly, but still audible from far away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:35 am
User ImageUser Image

The question perplexed Belamos. Did this oaf not understand his request? Or was he playing some idiotic mind game with him. Regardless, Belamos could accommodate him with compliance "We set to the task of bettering The Sound Village with enthusiasm and zeal, working tirelessly to improve our lot. The lack of talented help in this village is, if you'll allow me to speak freely" He continued, with almost a sneer of disgust "...underwhelming. ..Vivian and myself have handled all tasks of any significance by ourselves. A promotion would simply allow us to continue to excel and help The Sound in more expeditious manner."

◆¦ CHAKRAx 505/ 445 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 235 x ◆¦ RYOx 5000 x ◆¦ ACx 10300
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

AandOE

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katherine, for all her almost stoic nature, could play a role extremely well. The stairs leading to the office were taken step to step with the walking hive unsure of what she should expect. Anger was suppressed, even as her memories were plagued with an absolution: her family was gone, the immediate ones anyway. She was fresh out of the hospital, caught up in the attack they hadn't survived. As far as was known, the daughter of the troublemakers hadn't survived the assault. Katherine war black shades over her eyes, her outfit nothing like anything she had wornbefore but something comfortable to fight train and live in. She reached the office, stopping before the guards and lifting her arms to show she wasn't armed or dangerous. In a voice quiet but commanding, she spoke. "I'm here for my army enrollment and assignment." Short and sweet, free of the venom that she wished she could lace her words with.

Peering past them into the office, she would see Belamos. Unless stopped, she would wander in behind him, presence low as always. "Belamos-kun," she regarded, offering him a short wave and something almost close to a smirk. To him, standard greeting. She looked to the Sargeant, giving a light bow though it broke her mind to do so. "Sorry to interrupt, I was coming to be given an assignment and enrollment into the military," she spoke in the same tone as before, lifting her head to look down at the seated man. There was no emotive in her tone, in her words. Perhaps anoppurtunity had arisen. Perhaps she could be put under a newly promoted Belamos as a subordinate, if he was indeed promoted.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:18 pm
Dexterous Prince

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Vivian still hadn't shown up by the end of Belamos' explanation, and this didn't sit well with Skelly. "I'll promote you to C-rank, but your position will require subordinates." Nodding to behind the Chuunin, a young woman had approached him and began speaking. Popping a few joints, the Sergeant reached down to his left for a specific drawer. Pulling out a shinobi headband and a Company 7b patch for the young lady, the muscled leader slid them across to the far side of the desk. "Katherine just graduated from the academy. I'll be putting her under your care as your first Genin. Katherine, please come pick these up: Your assignment in Company 7b hinges upon these two items."

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:21 pm
Vivian would appear outside the building of the president. As she appeared, the girl would be able to sense who was around her as well as important data on them. The girl walked through the different hall ways to get to the president's door, giving her bow to the anbu who were guarding the man. As soon as her weapons were handed over, Vivian would walk into the office. Spotting Belamos at first then Katherine. "Sorry I'm late, was just finishing up teaching some students at the academy." Vivian would say to the people gathered in the office. The girl didn't recognize Skelly however. 'That's not the president.' She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos narrowed his eyes as Katherine rudely interrupted his meeting with..."Sargeant." Still, her presence didn't seem to adversely affect his promotion, as he was quickly award chuunin soon after her arrival. Bowing his head in recognition of his new status he mumbled "Thank you, my lord" Grinning devilishly as his head was down, the only betrayal of his true feelings. His power, and conversely his prestige, was rapidly growing. Rising from his bow, he shifted his gaze between Katherine and the newly arrived Vivian, before settling back on Katherine. "Dojo. Five minutes" He said before swiftly exiting the room. There was much work to be done and his new title finally allowed him to do it.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 505/ 445 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 235 x ◆¦ RYOx 5800 x ◆¦ ACx 12300
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ Chuuninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in two (2) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in two (2) posts less.
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Temujin Uchiha

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Katherine watched as Belamos turned from his promotion, offering him neither smile nor nod as he shifted his eyes back to Vivian. When she arrived, Katherine had offered her a small nod as well. She listened when she was assigned to his squad, perking up a little by the way her eyebrows lifted and the corners of her mouth played at what couldve been a smile. Katherine allowed him to give her those crucial first orders and watched him walk away. She moved to retrieve the headband and patch, placing the patch on her shirt via a pin she had in her hair, and then tying the Otogakure headband around her neck, allowing it to simply hang from it. She bowed to him, turned about-face and was out to chase after Belamos.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:42 am
Brooy

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

With two of the folks leaving, a third appeared! "Vivian," Skelly replied. "After the graduation ceremony, we didn't see you to finalize your Genin status." She was certainly a proactive shinobi, that's for certain! Reaching down to the drawers on the right, the Sergeant retrieved her file.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:55 pm
Vivian nodded softly as Skelly mentioned that Vivian hadn't finalized her genin status. The girl watched over the man as he reached down for a file. "I suppose I was just happy to be able to start helping those in the village. Belamos seemed to think that the president wasn't necessarily in the best mood and that perhaps it was best for me to just being helping the village." Vivian would say to the man in a sort of direct tone. "I apologize if it caused any problems. However, I'm sure you will be happy with my progression thus far." The girl spoke. Vivian didn't necessarily care if she was promoted to Chuunin or not. The girl would still do what she needed to even without the promotion.

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:02 pm

When she arrived at the office this time, Katherine merely stood outside and waited. Secretly, a kikaichu crawled through the grass she had stepped in, and took flight discretely. A small measure of her chakra allowed the insect to see and hear for her, and quietly deposited itself on the roof. When questioned, Katherine told the guards that she was waiting for her friend to come out of her meeting, and was fine with simply waiting outside, and so she did, hoping it wouldn't take too much time.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 310/ 310 x ◆¦ Bugs Totalx 5000 / 5000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 365/ 365 x ◆¦ RYOx 3200x ◆¦ ACx 7575
            ◆¦ Bloodline / Bloodlinex ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
            xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
                Learn Bloodline Jutsu in two (2) posts less.
                Learn Taijutsu in three (3) posts less.
                If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.
                Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

◆¦ Other Additives
              ● Ninjutsu take one [1] more post to learn.

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

___youwillknownihilism

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:49 pm
Brooy

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Your exuberance is well noted, Vivian," Skelly replied, running a few fingers across her open file. "There is still an order to events, no matter how noble the cause, though." Looking across the young lady, the Sergeant noted that she already had a patch and a headband. "Consider the Genin status formally granted, now. Have a wonderful rest of your day," the white haired man finalized, flopping the file shut before depositing it once again in the proper position.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games