Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Yuugao, Hanshou
Nickname: Twilight Princess,"Roo", Yu-Ru

Birthdate: October 3

Height: 5'5
Weight:130Lbs

Nindo: "Rise as high as you can, but always be aware that when you fall...you don't have to stay down."
Personality: Yuugao is a peaceable person who carries herself with a little bit more seriousness than she needs to for her age. Ever the mature entity in a group, she rarely lets others see her more wild and loving side. She's much more like her animal partners. Is someone who though relaxed and even paced takes people in doses and isn't easily won over. If she want's to know about you she'd ask otherwise, she'd rather stay acquaintances. Still ever the beauty and never the center of attention (by her choice) Yuugao uses her charm to navigate trough the social battle field of life and makes herself out to be more of a talker before a fighter, but all the while she may thread softly her hand never leaves or un-tenses to the idea of drawing a blade. Respectful to her Village and her Kage Yuugao is a prime negotiator and further a realist, never over stepping her bounds, because before she takes the leap she studies every move she can. This hesitation or need for preparation can become one of her quirks such as biting her nails when she see's someone prepare something out of order. This quirk stands on border line OCD, though she isn't prone to repetition to correct or perfect the action, but some practice to better align herself to what's "best". (A.K.A she a bit presumptuous)
Theme:Hanabi
Battle Theme:Mifune

Village: Kumogakura, Village Hidden in the Clouds
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Tamer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Raigyo

Chakra Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Wind, Fire
Chakra Color: Pale plum (light purple)
Chakra Materialization: Stems out in branches that seem to bloom as more chakra is exuded, eventually till a mist of petals surrounds her.

Strengths:
• Organized
• Natural Science
• Endurance
• Adaptive
Weaknesses:
• Picky (she can get stuck wasting time on small things)
• Puppets (puppet users are over all immune at distance not her bloodline and swordsmanship, not to mention her other jutsu)
• Extreme long ranges (something like 30-40 ft)
Fears:
• Disorder (Chaos with out the theory or relative order, better said senseless destruction)
• Puppets

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
• Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.
• Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.
--- Bloodline
• Raigyo clansmen are naturally powerful in Genjutsu and Ninjutsu techniques. Genjutsu applies to their seductive ways and nature in which makes the victim become their slave, and the Ninjutsu applies to the controlling of their flowers.
• Raigyo members may control their flower petals by command of their mind or from their hands. Their mind allows no movement but their hands allow faster movement.
• Raigyo seduction moves are more effective on the opposing sex, but can work to an extent on the same sex.
• Using the Raigyo jutsu doesn't put much strain on the body.
• Members of this clan have a natural immunity to Suiton [ Water ], as it is the main element that helps their flowers grow.

Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Elementalist: Total ninjutsu are for each element.
• Prodigious Twin Blades: Can retain Two Bukijutsu slots between Tamer and First partner alone, and one to following partners with training.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06^3
- Maruton : : 00 / 06
- Fuuton : : 00 / 06
- Kanton : : 00 / 06
• Hana : : 00 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 02 / 02

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: [ Tasogare ] Sword (Saif)
Weapon Range: 3'6
Weapon Weight: 5Lbs
Weapon Location: On her back, handle to her right.
• Steel, finely sharp single edged, with a false-edge opposing at tips length

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: N /A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Wazamono Wakazashi- x2 (2ft,3Lbs, crossed against back)
• Explosive-Kunai- x4
• Smoke pellets- x10
• Explosive Tags- x5
• Steel wire- 12ft
• Shiruken- x6

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Hana

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|P a r t n e r ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|T a m e d

• {Asagao}[ Mornings-glory ]-Male Kangaroo (mutt between a red kangaroo & Propelopus)
Personality: : Strong-willed, prideful, Relentless(in battle), Brave, Compassionate.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 305 LBs
Fur: Black
Element: Katon Fire (for personal reference and organization)
Chakra{123} Genin
~ Natural Abilities: : "Jump"- 30ft, "Run" 40Mph top speed.
~ Carries : : Twin black and white steel blades strapped to side back. (2'10, 6Lbs)
Jutsu : :
NinJutsu- 4,

BukiJutsu- 2
{Shigure Souen}

{N/A}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Kuro Ashi Kata - Black Leg Style}
• {Stage One}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Santoryu}
• {Stage One}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Born in the wind country along a border with the land of clouds yugao's clan the Hanshou or "Midnight clan" were well known independent mercenary Ninja of no true affiliation to any of the major clans of the greater shinobi nation. Despite the formation of the current era of ninja the Hanshou held out hopes to a possible return to more segregated times in the belief that the open association of the Villages would dilute the skills and bloodlines so long upheld for many generations. not particularly well known for their rarely formed Bloodline trait the Hanshou clan was one of the clans scattered from the land of tea that withheld a tendency to form Raigyo traits with in their ranks.
People of the moon the Hanshou had well been known for cloaking themselves deep in darkness and living amongst the wild savannah like plains breaking from the deserts of the wind country to the mountain born rivers and grails hills and mountains of the cloud country. By necessity they grown attached tot he wild life of their area and have formed partnerships with a mostly rare animal among the nations, Kangaroo's. Though no imprinted onto one another from birth like other powerful tamer clans the Hanshou had made the creatures a natural part of their family and communicating with the creatures became second nature to them in bi-lingual speech. The bond is only ever slightly improved by the Raigyo bloodline trait.

Yuugao born amongst this estranged clan had meet with an early tragedy set on by the the lords of the land seeing the impertinence of the Clan to be too much to bare in the more upstanding Shinobi clans truce and understandable establishment of a great and organized ninja world. The Hanshou were sentenced to be hunted by other non-shinobi groups and factions and further became outlaws throughout the lands. Yuugao's father a great swordsman of the Demon style "Santoryu" fought countless hordes with his partner (nearly 2,000) of weapon wielding warriors before he died a standing death skewered and by three blades, muscles tensed and frozen from the adrenaline. He'd succeed in having the rest of the clan make it towards the line of safety, a territory of Kumogakura that was secured by the Raikage thanks Yuu's grandmothers roots in the village. Despite his death the Raikage seeing the entire spectacle, had deemed the hunt void and had negotiated the safety of the Hanshou as long as they fought for Kumogakura.

Yuugao would grow in reverence of this and in her adolescence would be told tales of her father while snuggling up next to the "other side of the family" the kangaroo's. She'd grown strong from the clans other talent at taking care of live stock and animals and further became the acquainted with her first true, "Twin-blade", as the Hanshou would call the joey(baby kangaroo) that best resembled the Tamer and would grow to be your greatest partner into adult hood.Having fairly short lifespans the partners were given at 11 or 12, but due to the close knit relationship with the over all family the baby kangaroo's latched onto their "Twin-blade" just as quickly as the tamer. Yuugao's name meaning "moonflower" was given together because of her rare trait, making her the flower that bloomed in the moonlight the Hanshou casted. Her joey was named Asagao for the flower "Morning-glory" due to his dark fur and his beaming eyes. He was more vibrant and just and spirited as Yuugao. The two would further be called twilight of the Dusk (Yuugao) and Dawn (Asagao) amongst there clansman, but to others outside of the clan Yuu would only mention her nick name as "Twilight-princess" and her dream to make that name mean something by the will of her and Asagao's efforts.

Yuugaoand Asagao have trained hard and made it trough the academy with a bit of a nonchalant flair to their demeanor. in the four years since retaining Asa, Yuu and Asa's personalities have grown to compliment one another, but the two would both be recognized and mature and old souls, though Yuu being mortally older Asa by his species is the actual adult, yuugao only acts as such in assoiation to Asagao.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm
Lovecrafty

Approved. Just make sure you don't god mod with
your ability. I do not want you to think that you are
able to get hit over and over again and not go down.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:55 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Lovecrafty

Approved. Just make sure you don't god mod with
your ability. I do not want you to think that you are
able to get hit over and over again and not go down.

Don't worry. I just didn't want to go down in a way that a 132 Lb, 5'6" 19 year old boy-who-looks-like-a-girl would go down. Those are some pretty flimsy physical specs, and I wanted to play a melee combatant, so I was looking for some reason to make him less of an appearance of a pushover...I've been doing this RPing thing a long time, I am not so silly as to feign invincibility.

That being said, approved? I kind of submitted for the sake of someone to proofread it and tell me where I goofed, not to get immediately approved...

So wait. I didn't miss anything with the Bukijutsu style thing? =/ I thought I had that part fairly off. Didjoo take a look at that section?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 am
Lovecrafty

Nothing seems out of place. Are you talking about the style you picked?
Attributes seems right so does reduct. If you feel that I didn't properly
look it over then wait for someone else to give you the second pass.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:05 am
digital m u f f i n s
Lovecrafty

Nothing seems out of place. Are you talking about the style you picked?
Attributes seems right so does reduct. If you feel that I didn't properly
look it over then wait for someone else to give you the second pass.

No no! I don't doubt you at all~!!! I was just doubting myself. sweatdrop I have a tendency to not be very good at this thing when I first give it a whack.

I do appreciate you giving it a second look. I didn't mean to come off as skeptical and jerkish.

While I'm at it, do I have permission to reword my attributes? I kind of want to "Lessen" the vocabulary, so to speak. I don't want Lynx to sound like he can take blows like Golem from Pokémon~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:07 am
Lovecrafty

I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to profiles.
Things slip past me all the time so it's good that
you question. XD

Yes. That would be nice. We wouldn't want a twig with
the ability to turn part zombie. XD

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 am
digital m u f f i n s
Lovecrafty

I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to profiles.
Things slip past me all the time so it's good that
you question. XD

Yes. That would be nice. We wouldn't want a twig with
the ability to turn part zombie. XD

B-buht I do want a twig with the ability to be punched in the face~!!!! And not die.... gonk

I will edit that stuff carefully.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 pm
Reaper Elyse

Looks good!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 pm
Thanks now for the bloodline approval, but I can hold off on learning the techniques for it and Rp the character till it's approved. Thanks again Ergo.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 pm
Asura Sempai

You are completly rejected. Don't ever try
applying to this guild again. >:/

Just kidding. Looks good. Approved. By the way,
"..under a tree or playing shogi with himself." my eyes
zeroed in on this fragment, "..under a tree playing with himself."
Just thought I'd humor you a little.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

o Asura o

Timid Regular

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:43 pm
Haha you scared the crap out of me when you said that. Thank you for approval.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:48 pm
Asura Sempai
Haha you scared the crap out of me when you said that. Thank you for approval.

Awesome. <3 Your welcome. :]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

codejunky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm
Updated Timeskip Version!
Quote:
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
▬┤| ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α |├▬

Full Name: Victoria Tanaka
Nickname: Vick, Vi, Vicky ( though you shouldn't call her this)

Birthdate: December 1st

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 97 lbs

Nindo: "Honesty is always the answer. Even if that truth is hard and unforgiving, and makes you aware of the fact that you are a blundering idiot."
Personality: Some say that Victoria lacks such, but a closer inspection would reveal that she does infact have one, it's just... Victoria pleases herself by pointing out the flaws in other people. She is not jealous of them, nor does she feel like she needs to fill the insecurity she feels deep down; no she does this plainly because she hates stupidity. If someone is smart, and doesn't make dumb mistakes then she gets along with you just fine. But that rarely happens. Although she does have a soft spot for a few people, and would do anything to protect them; but that is a close guarded fact that she wouldn't reveal to anyone... Including the friends she is willing to protect.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Samurai

▬┤| c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α |├▬

Chakra Pool: 220
Chakra Element: Wind
Chakra Color: Teal
Chakra Materialization: Aura

Strengths:
• Bukijutsu
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Stupid people
• Warm weather
Fears:
• Lightning
• Bad B.O.

Class Attributes:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
• Class Attribute #2 - Fair Mind: Ability to detect genjutsu slightly increased
Reductions:
• Learns bukijutsu 1 post faster
• Learns wind ninjutsu 1 post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Strength of bukijutsu techniques slightly increased
• When chakra goes below half, speed is slightly increased

▬┤| c α r є є r • ∂ α т α |├▬

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

▬┤| ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α |├▬

Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Range: 2.5 feet
Weapon Weight: 8 lbs
Weapon Location: Kimono waist

▬┤| ι η ν є η т σ r у |├▬
• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x20

▬┤| т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ |├▬

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

▬┤| н ι ѕ т σ r у |├▬

Victoria grew up an only child, she was given anything she wanted when ever she wanted. Her parents thought that by providing for their child, that would be enough. And any emotional or physical interactions with the child was simply a waste of time. They spent most of their times at their jobs or out at parties, leaving Victoria to fend for herself. Victoria was alright with this, she liked being alone. Thrived on it. Besides, if there were parents around then they would have most defiantly stopped her from playing with swords in the back yard for hours on end.

Malibarry

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games