Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 pm
Bomani's own heart seemed to soar when he heard her say the words husband and wife. Just the thought of being married to her, his perfect other half...
He smiled at her. "No, I can't." he said softly, watching as she closed her eyes to rest. He gently stroked her hair, after brushing a stray strand out of her face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:35 pm
"Good." Chione replied. "Because tonight will be the happiest one in my life." Sighing she brought an arm over him, making herself more comfortable. "Sorry...I'm boring you." She said. Chione wanted to at least have some rest before the big night, since she didn't know how long the ceremony was going to be. However, she did find the thought of messing up their wedding by sleeping in the middle of it amusing.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:39 pm
Bomani smiled, shaking his head. "You're not boring me. Rest, if you need to. I'll wake you up for the ceremony, or if I fall asleep, someone will find us and wake us." he said, letting her snuggle close if she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:44 pm
Chione snuggled against him, nuzzling him a little. Deciding to take his advice since everything seemed to be taken care of, she began to doze off. "I love you." She whispered so that only he could hear. In a few moments she fell into slumber, marked by her rhythmic, light breathing.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:25 am
Bomani kept her close while she dozed off. "I love you too, Chione." he whispered while she fell asleep. He smiled, looking down at her. She looked so peaceful, so much at ease while she slept.
Within a few moments, her rhythmic breathing had an effect on him, and he slowly dozed off as well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:32 pm
((Sorry...I have a test every day this week. crying ))

After a few hours Chione woke up slowly in his arms, the realization that it was now night instead of morning seeping into her conscience. After rubbing her eyes she looked to Bomani's face. Smiling a little she kissed him on the cheek. Nobody had come to tell them it was time for the ceremony yet, so she decided not to wake him up. Anyway, usually she was the first to sleep and the last to wake, so now she oculd see his sleeping face.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:56 am
It was a good little while after Chione woke that Bomani finally stirred. He opened a sleepy eye and smiled at his lover. "Five more minutes." he joked, closing his eyes. He sat up slowly and opened them again, looking over at her with a smile. "Ready?" he asked. He could tell it was night out from the crack he could see in the flap of the tent.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:27 pm
Chione turned from being on her side to her back, looking up at him. "More than ever." She replied, lifting her arms and stretching. After that she sighed, bringing her arms back down and resisting the temptation of being lazy. Sitting up she kissed him on the cheek. "This is the night I have been waiting for."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:05 pm
Bomani smiled brightly. "Me too, Chione." he said. He had been waiting a long time to be married...but the fact it was Chione just made it even better.
He stood up slowly and helped Chione up. "We'll have to separate for a bit...you'll have to see my mother and get ready, while I go to see my father." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:00 pm
"Alright." Chione replied,getting up from the bed as well. "I guess that means I won't be seeing you until the big moment, huh?" She asked. Walking over to him she placed a hand on his arm, ready to walk out of the tent and begin preparations.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:03 am
Bomani nodded. "You won't." he said. He smiled when she touched his arm.
He gave her a last quick kiss on the cheek, and walked out of the tent with her. "I'll see you in a bit, Chione." he said, heading toward where he had to get ready.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 pm
"In a bit." Chione repeated, then sighed. She then headed toward the tent where she had met with Bomani's mother earlier that day, beginning to feel a little anxious again. When she entered she took a deep breath, ready for preparations to begin.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:56 am
A good few minutes later, and Bomani was ready, standing near a large fire. The village elder was there, smiling at him, as was his father. Gathered around the fire was the entire village, waiting for Chione, and Bomani's mother, to arrive.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Opening the entrance of the tent a little Chione peeked outside, already in the wedding dress she had had fitted on her earlier in the day. Taking a step back and letting the tent close she took in a deep breath. This was it. Shaking her hands a little she attempted to get rid of the nervous feeling that threatened to take over her. Then, deciding when she was ready, she waited for Bomani's mother and then opened the tent, ready to make her way to where everyone was gathered.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:31 am
Bomani looked over toward the tents, seeing his Chione walking toward the group, led by his mother. He smiled brightly, seeing the beautiful dress she was wearing. He too was dressed rather nice: a long sleeved, dark blue tunic, but most of it was covered by a white robe that stretched from his left shoulder to his hips, and that covered his legs.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games