Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:58 pm
"And i've been incarnated many times retaining every single memory of my past life. So lets see how old would you say i am.....well alot more then 2000," she laughed and looked over at the elder. "So to me you are the child. My past is very complicated and hard to understand. Now dear child lets finish this!" She charged him again and brought her sword down at the elf.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:06 pm
The elder's elven reflexes had his sword up blocking the demonic one, before he'd even realised what was happening. "Is this to be a battle which never ends?" he quired as he pushed Scarlets sword away, pushing her off balance.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:10 pm
She did a back flip with no hands and stood up striaght, "If you like I can end your life now then." She gripped her sword tight and brought it back. She swung it and as she did a wave shot out of it and knocked everyone excluding herself off balance. She ceased the chance and ran over to the Elder plunging her sword into his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:18 pm
( D= I said you couldn't kill the eldar...)  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:20 pm
((i know i know lol he's suppose to get healed by the other spellweavers....turst me when i say i have some twists coming. The elder isn't going to die ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:24 pm
(ok...)

The elder brought his sword down on Scarlet's arm, causing her to let go of the blade. He pulled it out slowly as the other spellweavers chanted. The wound closed as the sword was pulled out further. Finally it was out completely and the eldar was healed completely. He held the demonic sword by the hilt, then threw it back to Scarlet, having no desire to have it in his possesion.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 pm
She grinned and let her sword drop to the floor.

Now? ((scarlets is talking to but i wont say who yet))

'Yes, the time has come, so make sure you can get through' Scarlet said to herself.

I know I know....hurry and go!

Scarlet nodded and ran over to the elder only to disappear and reappear behind him. She held one arm around his neck and one arm up.

Can you hear me elder? If you can then listen closely. I'm going to help you. Scarlets gentle voice was heard in the elders head. I'll imobolize my body and when i do thrust you sword into me. It's the only thing to do to stop me. Hurry you only have 5 seconds to do so. Her voice was the cut off but she did what she said and her body was now frozen.

"What whats going on?" Scarlet said suprised to see that she couldn't move.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm
The eldar turned around. Not sure if he should do it or not. But he picked up the demonic sword and thrust both the demonic and angelic one into Scarlets chest.

(I has a bad feeling about this... '~')  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 pm
((actually its a good thing))

Scarlet backed up and felt her body go cold. "How...how did this happend?" She coughed up blood and fell to her knees. She looked at the elder with pure hatred in her eyes, "May you all live in fear.....i'll be back one day..." She pulled out the swords before falling dead on the floor. But as she hit the floor she poofed into ashes that were carried away in the wind.

Rui sat there in shock...he had just witnessed his sister be killed. 'Its...its for ...the best...' he put his head on his knees and weeped.

Meanwhile as her ashes reached a far away underground cave, Scarlet meaterialized back into her former, still demonic body.

Well i didn't know i was such a great actor, Scarlet said.

"Uh....you need to call me something else Scarlet...cuz i don't want to be known as Scarlet too...even though we are one in the same.

Right, how about Fara? Scarlet asked.
"Yeah sure what ever....anyways yep that was some good acting," she laughed.

Fara how long do we have to stay here? Scarlet asked a bit depressed knowing all that she left behind.

"We have to stay until something new and evil comes to take our place. We can't go back to being our normal self....then the world will be imbalanced again. I know it's hard....everyone we love has to be left behind. But you know that its for the best because if this place becomes imbalaced again....then everyone will perish by the world being destroyed." she sighed and sat down on a bolder.

Yeah i know....i just feel bad that some elves had to die because of it...Scarlet sighed.
"Its ture, but remember that even if they didn't kknow it they did an honorable thing. There deaths increased the bad and the world was balanced again. The balance between good and evil is now back to normal." Fara sighed again and lit torches that were lined up on the wall.

Your right.....this is so depressing....i hope we wont have to be in eternal solitude...Scarlet whimpered a bit and began to cry.

((I hope its not confusing....just see it as Scarlet talking to herself in some way. Its like she's talking to her evil personality or something))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:56 pm
(so... no more scarlet...? 0.o)

The eldar fell to his knees on the ground. He said a silent prayer for the souls lost, then rose and picked up the two swords.

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:58 pm
((on the poll it says shes not.....cuz she's not....see it was all an act...the swords didn't do anything. I explain it in the post...lol when she's talking to herself. Read over her conversation again....it will make sense lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 pm
(no, I mean for the time being... there is no more scarlet that we can talk to...)  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 pm
Iah had reappeared in a forest nearby, "Dammit!" he repeated. He looked down at his sword which was pulsating. "Fine" he said in a defeated tone. He took his sword out as it grew from a small 3 feet to 9 feet long and 2 feet wide. He smiled. It took an accustomed to Scarlet. He looked back where he had almost died as his gray eyes turned back to their normal self. He put on his shirt which he had unnoticeable took his shirt back. He would first assassinate the others. He pointed his sword at her direction as he whispered "Ill make you scared of the big bad wolf." He knew his transformation had not been complete but, the claws of a Werewolf could cut through diamonds and even more likely Barriers, she would have to step up her game when he transformed. But his worried where not focused on her, it seemed as though there was another wolf lurking in these parts. He looked at the castle as he disappeared in a rush of speed.

He had appeared at the castle in very short time. He easily broke in the front door. He waved this new sword of his like a feather.He sat at what seemed to be the thrown stabbing his sword into the ground in front of him using it almost as a shield smirking as he looked at the broken down door.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:56 pm
((oh yeah basically.....uh Cooperation what exactly are you doing? Im kinda confused lol...and for now everyone "knows" scarlet is dead))

Scarlet sighed and took over her evil persona and walked around the cave. "I think im going to go mad..."

Hey chill out...maybe will get out of here someday.....I may be evil but you still have control of me... Fara sighed as she talked to Scarlet in her thoughts.

"I wonder how everyone will take it...." Scarlet fell to her knees and gripped her head. "This is to much..."

Rui was making his way back to the casltle. He was silent for a bit and didn't know what to say. "This....This isn't happening is it?.." he said it out loud but more to himslef since there wasn't anyone there.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 pm
((kraga's with Raiem))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games